What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they aren't lol. Predator drones are of different class and different missions and are capable of carrying way more than TB2.
Israeli drone like Hermes 450 is in the same class as TB-2 and can do whatever the TB-2 does. Israel doesn't showcase munitions fired from its drones for its reasons.

Israeli HAROP suicide SEAD drone destroyed S-300 , TOR2M

Navy doesn't win wars
At this point Ukraine needs more TB2's to counter Russian artillery not javelins or Mig 29's. That should speak for itself about the capacity TB2.

Dayum.. Putin is badass calculative individual he wants to take out the west

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

Svarer
@igorsushko
As always, my comments for clarification are in parenthesis. So, let's roll: “It appears World War III has begun; our guys are opening champagne - the war between Iran and the United States disrupts the nuclear deal and blocks the ability to replace Russian oil with Iranian oil.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

The inevitable shutdown of the Strait of Hormuz will cause oil to skyrocket in price. I have no idea why Iran chose to shoot itself in the foot.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

I’m could even believe in the existence of some kind of generally incomprehensible agreements (between Russia & Iran), but I don’t have a single fact that supports this.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

Today I just want to convey information about the impending "exit" for Russia through our eyes (FSB as an organization, not #WindofChange individually) and the "courtiers" at the Kremlin. (Reference to a royal court under a King)

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

This is not a “copy,” (of the actual brief) but an extremely accurate retelling, so you can do with this as you wish, including full publication without any redactions.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

Currently there is only an outline, and a final report will be much more voluminous, detailed, and more concrete as the work has only just begun.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

Afterward I will try to provide my own thoughts (on this new plan) as I am currently pre-occupied with the situation of the Iranian-American conflict. The “Gordian Knot” will definitely be seriously revised/adapted (because of Iran launching a missile at the US base in Iraq).

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

Operation “Gordian Knot” 1st Stage: Most likely, Konashenkov (Major General, chief spokesman for the Russian Ministry of Defence) will officially declare at a briefing that Europe and the “collective West” have declared war on Russia

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

by intervening in the Ukrainian conflict with their weapons and mercenaries, while simultaneously attacking Russia in the economic plane (sanctions).

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

There will be an extended lecture that war is not contained to military operations on the battlefield, but it includes an array of aggressive actions aimed at causing direct damage to the opponent. That the West’s action de-facto unleashed a world war.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

That this war has not yet moved into the “hot stage” with missiles and tanks only because Putin, as the supreme commander in chief, did not give such an order. Nevertheless, Konashenkov will declare that the third world war has begun.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

2nd Stage: Assessment of the reaction (by the West) – 1-2 days.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

3rd Stage: Putin will make a speech. In this long lecture he will declare that the modern world is not as it was before, that war now includes cyber attacks, preparation of biological attacks, direct attacks, training of terrorist & saboteurs, and devastating economic sanctions.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

He [allegedly] does not want war, but the West has already started it (against Russia). As a result, (Russian) response need not be symmetrical and can respond to any act of aggression with any means available in a military confrontation.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

“I warned with Ukraine – but nobody listened” (Putin’s message). Russia has shown that its words (threats) are not empty.

Igor Sushko
@igorsushko
·
12 t

Putin will declare that he is ready to come to terms (forgive) with what the West has already done, but only if sanctions are lifted within 24 hours, all assistance to Ukraine is stopped, and that NATO will guarantee not to expand.

4th Stage: A fierce negotiation process (between Russia and the West) – in the initial hours Putin will be conspicuously unavailable for communication (with the West). Other countries’ presidents will be obliged to discuss issues with Putin’s aides – “or not at all.”

Translation = I really miscalculated badly. the constant flow of arms will make taking Ukraine almost prohibitively costly. Stop arming Ukraine so I can defeat them or I will throw a tantrum. Not only will I throw a tantrum, but you cant make any decisions without russia or I will end the world.

This guy is in very very serious trouble and he will not find a way out.

If he had accepted this in the before this conflict started......he could have avoided so much death and destruction.
Oh yeah, russia would just accept its current borders if he didnt do this and that. lol.

The decision makers now know that russia has the aim of reestabslihing the borders of the Russian empire. That includes all the republics of the USSR. and probably way beyond it.

At this point Ukraine needs more TB2's to counter Russian artillery not javelins or Mig 29's. That should speak for itself about the capacity TB2.
I never said it was bad. It's very good. But saying it's the best? Is it doing something other drones can't?

Looks like a mine/IED or possible unmanned RPG shot from the building to the right. In any case, thats the end of that. That man burning is brutal!
not a good way to spend an afternoon, but I dont see the burning man. I just see for a split second man running in front of tank.

I expect Ukrainian government to remain in the west while Russia takes the south and east. However being democratic doesn't guarantee anything. What do you think their GDP per capita will be? All their industry will be conquered away or destroyed.

Putin is finished........He wins in Ukraine the world won't deal with him, if he loses then the world won't deal with Russia until they get rid of him. Either way he loses

Depends. Many of them are brainwashed to hate the Ukrainians. The Russians don't have mercy on them, the amount of civilian casualties is staggering.

Ukrainians view them as enemies just because they invaded their land and intentionally kill innocents as shown many times in a lot of horrible footage.
Before that there was no hatred of Russians (for the most part. there was hatred of Putin though, which is understandable)

You clearly do underestimate them by calling them all pussies while they're genetically identical to you.

Attacking an island is hard. Attacking an island protected by the US is harder. I doubt China would do that after seeing the sanctions on Russia anyways. I sure as hell hope you don't do that and increase the chances for WW3 and setting humanity back.

Whatever the reason for your need of Taiwan, it's not worth the deaths. Stop war mongering, think of what a mother of a soldier thinks when he dies for an island that wasn't even bothering anyone, do you think she thinks it was worth her son? Now multiply that by tens of thousands and possibly millions of mothers.

Any war mongering leader should be brought to his knees.
I never said anything about Taiwanese being pussies, you have me confused for someone else.

Many people have began to mistake Chinese restraint for weakness. They need to understand that opposing China is not free. You should talk about warmongering being bad to the actual warmongers and those who actually attack others. China has, so far, mostly given warnings. I hope they are taken seriously because when warnings aren't taken seriously then they often escalate to action. Many countries have already found this out the hard way, hope others understand too.

Putin is finished........He wins in Ukraine the world won't deal with him, if he loses then the world won't deal with Russia until they get rid of him. Either way he loses
meh if you're confident of this you don't need to spam UKRAINE WIN PUTIN LOSE on this thread. You'd just have an air of quiet confidence like how US never spammed "WE ARE GOING TO WIN IN IRAQ" over and over, they just did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom