What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shot down a Russian jet ,
It invaded Turkish airspace. what would you do?

bought the S-400 to apologize and now has been blocked from having the F-35
Bought s400 to have a missile defence and find ways to deafeat the system which has been shared with NATO.
and now Russian air defenses show massive vulnerabilities.
Because of the Turkish purchase maybe?
He ****ed up his relations with Israel,
Made enemies with 15 million people, became loved by humanity. It's a no brainer for any clever politician.

Putin is finished........He wins in Ukraine the world won't deal with him, if he loses then the world won't deal with Russia until they get rid of him. Either way he loses

First of all I am completely neutral.. You could say I am slightly leaning on the Ukraine-US side but that being said now.. Whatever you said doesn't hold a candle to the reality.

Putin has taken huge portion of Ukraine currently right now and militarily his doing better then some assume and their short-comings is overexaggerated. Yes they are meeting heroic Ukrainians who are willing to defend and fight for their country but the truth is always in the middle of both camps who have gone berserker rage by claiming high claims.

Hence Putin holds 35% of Ukraine today and when he came in he held less then 5% and that is 30% gain in 3 weeks that is not short-comings in the real conventional warfare but in fact an overperformance considering the foe his fighting, the armaments they have, their numbers etc etc. If you take everything into account the Russians on the ground has over-performed thus far but their momentum is slowing down and could be due to weather.

I think he will be able to reverse the sanctions as he will invade Finland post-Ukraine and use Sweden as bargaining chip to lift all of his sanctions

The Biden administration is considering providing Ukraine with U.S.-made killer drones — cutting edge guided missiles that could accurately target Russian tanks and artillery positions from miles away, two Congressional officials briefed on the matter told NBC News.

No decisions have been made, but the officials said the White House is mulling whether to equip Ukraine with explosive-laden “loitering missiles,” called Switchblades, as part of a new package of military aid President Biden is expected to discuss on Wednesday.

The Biden administration is considering providing Ukraine with U.S.-made killer drones — cutting edge guided missiles that could accurately target Russian tanks and artillery positions from miles away, two Congressional officials briefed on the matter told NBC News.

No decisions have been made, but the officials said the White House is mulling whether to equip Ukraine with explosive-laden “loitering missiles,” called Switchblades, as part of a new package of military aid President Biden is expected to discuss on Wednesday.

Now that should help. Any idea about the numbers?! :undecided:

I expect Ukrainian government to remain in the west while Russia takes the south and east. However being democratic doesn't guarantee anything. What do you think their GDP per capita will be? All their industry will be conquered away or destroyed.
We can only hope and and pray. But their economy will be fine. They have a clever and educated population and they will get western investment. I have no worries for them.

Lmao.. My man Beny Karachun is back.. Who is on some strong drugs in his view of Israel? But honestly Israel is the Taiwan of West Asia period aka an small American outpost.

Israel=Taiwan.......

He also thought that Erdogan and Israel thaw of relations is significiant outside of them wanting lobbying powers? The reason for that is because Israel is not viewed as threat in the region get with the program for atleast 5-6 decades.. I know you gonna cite some bogus 67 conflict which was over half century ago and it was called off before it even happened due to Washtington.. theoretically speaking Israel is far easier to fall then Taiwan via storming. Way less population, does not have ocean to protect it, poor stragetic depth and Israel could run out of manpower before bullets within a week against any ambitious and big scale offense..

There is no political incentive for this and you became angry last time I told you the crystal clear ground reality because I have seen you tend to delude yourself as major power:lol: but your nothing more then a tiny US outpost.

You could find audience tho with the groupies on PDF who are high on conspiracy theories but not these who are versed in military strategy, military hardware technology and geopolitics

Israel as whole is riddled with conspiracy theories... I mean what in the actual fudge! It is atleast 50 times easier then Taiwan in this modern era.. Not one single military strategist would say otherwise. I mean are you kidding me unless someone has extremely low IQ below 29 he could then envision Israel into USA or hallucinate into that

It invaded Turkish airspace. what would you do?

Bought s400 to have a missile defence and find ways to deafeat the system which has been shared with NATO.

Because of the Turkish purchase maybe?

Made enemies with 15 million people, became loved by humanity. It's a no brainer for any clever politician.
Erdogan loved by humanity lol

meh if you're confident of this you don't need to spam UKRAINE WIN PUTIN LOSE on this thread. You'd just have an air of quiet confidence like how US never spammed "WE ARE GOING TO WIN IN IRAQ" over and over, they just did it.

Maybe that plan would have worked if they weren’t so clueless about the Ukrainian people (not just the govt.) really not appreciating the idea of Russian takeover? Ukrainians have lived under democracy and the appeal of now living under a authoritarian Putin is not appealing

oh noooo, it might cause ww3.

1647400946472.png

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom