What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the Taiwanese army isn't filled with such men either

Well you're right about the importance of a navy against Taiwan, but one thing you haven't learned from the Ukranian-Russian war is to never underestimate the enemy.

I don't know how deeply Chinese population is brainwashed, but after all those Taiwanese people are your brothers.

A war with no real motive never goes well.

You know I think this is why Russia is not doing as good as it should. They thought they should have mercy on Ukrainians as brothers but Ukrainians clearly do not view themselves as brothers of Russians. So now Russia is under no illusions.

Chinese don't underestimate Taiwanese. But the fact is we already beat them before and now the difference in power is greater than ever.

If Ukraine could have a country under democratic control west of the dnieper. It would be the most amazing victory ever for Ukraine and the west.

If afraid that Russia will not stop until it has taken all of urkiane and even further.

If russia takes all of the south and east its fine because noone will ever recognise that in the west, the sanctions will continue for 50 years. and russia will be targeted forever until it changes government and gives up these territories. While at the same time you will have democratic rump Ukraine as an armed buffer country. That would be the best outcome that the ukranians and the west could ever hope for. Russia bordering Romania with the whole Black Sea coast would be a disaster. but still having any Ukraine under democratic control and friendly to the west would be amazing and far beyond what I expect.

I expect Ukrainian government to remain in the west while Russia takes the south and east. However being democratic doesn't guarantee anything. What do you think their GDP per capita will be? All their industry will be conquered away or destroyed.

Russian point of view ;

Interview of Vladimir Chirkin,former commander of russian ground forces about the situation in Ukraine. He believes "demilitarization of Ukraine has been completed by 70-80%.

@F-22Raptor @LeGenD @RescueRanger
This was interesting to read. He seems to be full of party line propaganda that we are fighting Nazis and all is according to plan. But then he quickly admits intermittently that Russians under estimated the fight she lost momentum. Apparently, everything was supposed to be over by the end of February. But now he is not sure if this will end in even March. He dodged the question about when this will end tactfully.

This is good confirmation that the Russian side is not so confident any more. They still have the numerical advantage though. :bounce:

Putin started a hitleresque war against a weaker neighbor. There is not much speculation left. Even more so that Europe plain and simple cant allow this to happen.

Absolutely stupid statement.

In what way does Putin compare to Hitler?

Ridiculous.

Do a little research into the events leading to this.

And stop sipping from the FALSE Western narrative Kool-Aid.

Or AT LEAST consider the viewpoints from the Russian side.

IMO, Putin took this action RELUCTANTLY.

But push came to shove.

I bet the Taiwanese army isn't filled with such men either

Lmao.. My man Beny Karachun is back.. Who is on some strong drugs in his view of Israel? But honestly Israel is the Taiwan of West Asia period aka an small American outpost.

Israel=Taiwan.......

He also thought that Erdogan and Israel thaw of relations is significiant outside of them wanting lobbying powers? The reason for that is because Israel is not viewed as threat in the region get with the program for atleast 5-6 decades.. I know you gonna cite some bogus 67 conflict which was over half century ago and it was called off before it even happened due to Washtington.. theoretically speaking Israel is far easier to fall then Taiwan via storming. Way less population, does not have ocean to protect it, poor stragetic depth and Israel could run out of manpower before bullets within a week against any ambitious and big scale offense..

There is no political incentive for this and you became angry last time I told you the crystal clear ground reality because I have seen you tend to delude yourself as major power:lol: but your nothing more then a tiny US outpost.

You could find audience tho with the groupies on PDF who are high on conspiracy theories but not these who are versed in military strategy, military hardware technology and geopolitics

Last edited:
I expect Ukrainian government to remain in the west while Russia takes the south and east. However being democratic doesn't guarantee anything. What do you think their GDP per capita will be? All their industry will be conquered away or destroyed.
US and Europe will rebuild Ukraine like Germany was rebuilt after WW2.

Lmao.. My man Beny Karachun is back.. Who is on some strong drugs in his view of Israel? But honestly Israel is the Taiwan of West Asia period aka an small American outpost.

Israel=Taiwan.......

He also thought that Erdogan and Israel thaw of relations is significiant outside of them wanting lobbying powers? The reason for that is because Israel is not viewed as threat in the region get with the program for atleast 5-6 decades.. I know you gonna cite some bogus 67 conflict which was over half century ago and it was called off before it even happened due to Washtington.. theoretically speaking Israel is far easier to fall then Taiwan via storming. Way less population, does not have ocean to protect it, poor stragetic depth and Israel could run out of manpower before bullets within a week against any ambitious and big scale offense..

There is no political incentive for this and you became angry last time I told you the crystal clear ground reality because I have seen you tend to delude yourself as major power:lol: but your nothing more then a tiny US outpost.

You could find audience tho with the groupies on PDF who are high on conspiracy theories but not these who are versed in military strategy, military hardware technology and geopolitics
Lol if you say so

You know I think this is why Russia is not doing as good as it should. They thought they should have mercy on Ukrainians as brothers but Ukrainians clearly do not view themselves as brothers of Russians. So now Russia is under no illusions.

Chinese don't underestimate Taiwanese. But the fact is we already beat them before and now the difference in power is greater than ever.
Depends. Many of them are brainwashed to hate the Ukrainians. The Russians don't have mercy on them, the amount of civilian casualties is staggering.

Ukrainians view them as enemies just because they invaded their land and intentionally kill innocents as shown many times in a lot of horrible footage.
Before that there was no hatred of Russians (for the most part. there was hatred of Putin though, which is understandable)

You clearly do underestimate them by calling them all pussies while they're genetically identical to you.

Attacking an island is hard. Attacking an island protected by the US is harder. I doubt China would do that after seeing the sanctions on Russia anyways. I sure as hell hope you don't do that and increase the chances for WW3 and setting humanity back.

Whatever the reason for your need of Taiwan, it's not worth the deaths. Stop war mongering, think of what a mother of a soldier thinks when he dies for an island that wasn't even bothering anyone, do you think she thinks it was worth her son? Now multiply that by tens of thousands and possibly millions of mothers.

Any war mongering leader should be brought to his knees.

How far do YOU want to take that argument? How about Israel admonish the Palestinians the same way, that: If you had accepted this...

What you said is dangerous beyond this situation. It means on every continent, the current great power would make 'might is right' the dominant foreign affairs policy. If you do not like my offer, here are my weapons array. All you have to do is accept my offer of submission to avoid so much death and destruction.
I feel bad for Ukrainians. War is hell and I don't wish it on anyone. But in this world......might is right. Putin had his redlines and Zelensky crossed them. Ideology aside if he had more savvy he could have avoided the worse of what's going on.

Albania for same reason will never join EU. Keep in mind that the vote must be done from all members and that will never happen. Usually in such cases negotiations go on and on for decades.
Of course they are going to join the EU. As well as muslim Bosnia and Muslim Kosovo. There are more muslims Hesse than in Kosovo.

I've always suspected this to be the ulterior motive. Interesting to see that common EU citizens say this explicitly. But then again, you are a Greek. So you can have more reasons than just that to deny Turkey a seat in EU. Would be interesting to see if EU citizens from the western Europe feel the same :agree:
Many people might think so, but noone cares what the people think. The western europeans thought the same of the east europeans, but they got over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom