What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far do YOU want to take that argument? How about Israel admonish the Palestinians the same way, that: If you had accepted this...

What you said is dangerous beyond this situation. It means on every continent, the current great power would make 'might is right' the dominant foreign affairs policy. If you do not like my offer, here are my weapons array. All you have to do is accept my offer of submission to avoid so much death and destruction.
Israel doesn't want the Palestinians though lol, it never did, it wanted to give Gaza away to Egypt, after a while we just blocked them off with walls to stop their terrorism.

Erdogan should really ditch buying anymore weapons from Russia. It’s ultimately a dead end and ruins the image of Turkey when they earning really brownie points supplying drones to Ukraine and NATO nations. IMHO, Turkey should make a visible declaration of a break from buying anymore Russian Arms. (Turkey can still get Russian derived products from China)

Spend the money reverse engineering the S-400s and selling the Ukrainians drones in exchange for modern Russian technology captured off the battlefield. Turkey needs to get back into buying western equipment, especially as the west ramps up spending on defense. A lot of R&D contracts and joint ventures with European companies, that can be done, where money and ToT can be procured on more modern equipment then Russia has to offer.

Heard there was a follow up assault with even more damage...

Erdogan should really ditch buying anymore weapons from Russia. Spend the money reverse engineering the S-400s and selling the Ukrainians drones in exchange for modern Russian technology captured off the battlefield. Turkey needs to get back into buying western equipment, especially as the west ramps up spending on defense. A lot of R&D contracts and joint ventures with European companies, that can be done, where money and ToT can be procured on more modern equipment then Russia has to offer.

Erdogan just playing the game. I think their focused on indigenous development. I'm sure Russia is not happy with the Turks with regards to the TB-2 decimating their forces.

If anything, i anticipate possible thawing of relations between the US and Turkey that allows Turkey to get its F-16s updated and maybe even a way into the F35 program.

1647384912243.png

They are all from western Russia and Siberia - they don't count. Much like the 'deplorables' don't count for Washington and New York City
They don’t count to the Ukrainian government? Or the Russian government?

Erdogan should really ditch buying anymore weapons from Russia. It’s ultimately a dead end and ruins the image of Turkey when they earning really brownie points supplying drones to Ukraine and NATO nations. IMHO, Turkey should make a visible declaration of a break from buying anymore Russian Arms. (Turkey can still get Russian derived products from China)

Spend the money reverse engineering the S-400s and selling the Ukrainians drones in exchange for modern Russian technology captured off the battlefield. Turkey needs to get back into buying western equipment, especially as the west ramps up spending on defense. A lot of R&D contracts and joint ventures with European companies, that can be done, where money and ToT can be procured on more modern equipment then Russia has to offer.
Erdogan is honestly a moron, I have yet to see someone act as carelessly as he does.

He shot down a Russian jet , bought the S-400 to apologize and now has been blocked from having the F-35, and now Russian air defenses show massive vulnerabilities.

He ****ed up his relations with Israel, calling us all Nazis and now invited the Israeli president and begs normalize relations (Turkish gesture, not Israeli)

Called the Europeans Nazis.

Ruined the Turkish lira.

For your own sake Turks, vote for someone else that's sane

Ah yes, the relevant nations

Your ships won't be the ones conquering Taiwan, your infantry will have to do that. It would be a massacre if they're equipped with guided missiles and they have motivation to fight like the Ukrainians.
I doubt China will be able to fly above Taiwanese airspace freely.

Your ships won't be the ones conquering Taiwan, your infantry will have to do that. It would be a massacre if they're equipped with guided missiles and they have motivation to fight like the Ukrainians.

Taiwan is less than 100 km across. Chinese Navy can launch missile strikes with impunity far outside the reach of Taiwanese forces and intercept their aircraft while taking off with naval SAMs.

Taiwan also imports 70% food and 95% oil. Chinese Navy can stop any shipments of food and oil. There is no other way to get food and oil to Taiwan.

Navy is the most important branch of the conventional military.

You should really watch some Taiwanese TVs. Then you can decide whether those girly men would have enough strength, let alone will, to carry those guided missiles. Or you would rather expect their women to do it.

You should really watch some Taiwanese TVs. Then you can decide whether those girly men would have enough strength, let alone will, to carry those guided missiles. Or you would rather expect their women to do it.
I think China faces the same problem though lol, Chinese government addressed that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom