What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't tell me you're gonna throw the same "leave if you don't like it here" argument. Gambit threw my way.
Got it handed to him in response by everyone else.

That line of argument really doesn't work and is highly problematic.

Here have some of this:
View attachment 823561
The point in question is valid.

If you dislike USA, you shouldn't be there in the 1st place. You do not disrespect a country that provides you opportunities in life. This is a matter of having principles.

You can logically argue that American history is not clean but this topic is about Ukraine-Russia War and how it affects NATO and EU. This is sufficient reason for USA to be involved in this matter. Clear enough?

Gambit was stopped by Mods on this line. Your Posts of No Value are drawing attention as well.

You are requested to make constructive contributions as well.

1647115450755.png

Despite massive western propaganda against Russia and one-sided stories the Risskies are marching ahead and making advances... The west can win on twitter I don't mind :)

Putin's forces may eventually prevail through sheer numbers, ignoring casualties, and viciously annihilating whole areas. But then comes the occupation, and no Russian soldier or administrator will ever be safe. Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians who have lost husbands, wives, children, grandparents - as well as home and country - will exact a terrible revenge.

My relatives in UK have just recently received notice that their energy bills could go up as much as 54%.

These elite go around fomenting adventurism, neo nazis, coupes and wars. And we are left to pay the price??

To this again you will say. If you don't like it leave West. Or how dare you speak against this while living in US?? Biaach you answer to me for every hard earned dollar I give you in taxes!
yes there needs to be government accountability. But people now realise that there is no freedom and prosperity while your enemies are conquering other countries and taking their resources.

We wont have a good standard in the west if russia departs from the rules based order and implements conqueror takes it all. We in the west will seek to do the same thing. The world will go back to the 17th century. I dont know if thats a good idea.

The point in question is valid.

If you dislike USA, you shouldn't be there in the 1st place. You do not disrespect a country that provides you opportunities in life. This is a matter of having principles.

You can logically argue that American history is not clean but this topic is about Ukraine-Russia War and how it affects NATO and EU. This is sufficient reason for USA to be involved in this matter. Clear enough?

Gambit was stopped by Mods on this line. Your Posts of No Value are drawing attention as well.

You are requested to make constructive contributions as well.
@LeGenD can you check the posts in GHQ?

Russian soldiers continue to get obliterated.....for a dictator with little man syndrome. Those soldiers should be at home with their families today.

AN UGLY TRUTH/
VS
A SAFE LIE..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom