What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you are just making my point. If they are not even near peer then why not engage them. Why such a chicken shit behaviour.
Because NATO wants to avoid a nuclear war (WW3).
Why use Ukrainian lives as cannon fodder for your strategic interests. Do you even stop and think that you supplying weapons is in American strategic interests but not the Ukrainians. Are their lives worth less than yours ?
How is it not in the interest of Ukrainians to get supplied with weapons at a time when they are under constant Russian attacks?
If you really want to help then engage the Russians directly and not this cowardly act of arming civilians and untrained people to fight a war purely for western strategic interest.
You are not seriously suggesting that NATO should directly engage with Russia and risk causing a nuclear war? This is not a video game.

"a near peer". Russian armed forces are junk and this war proves it. NATO has no obligation to intervene against Russia in Ukraine. NATO will not go to war against Russia just to prove some points to nobodys like you. Russian armed forces on the conventional matter are total junk and in no way a "peer" to NATO,that is why Russia is always agitating the nuclear threat.

NATO keeps delivering weapons that kill Russian soldiers in the thousands and Russia can nothing about it.

Honestly, they are very lucky Russians screwed so bad. From the material side, if not for inept leadership, they had 50/50 chance to consolidate their force into a WW2 style "firewall," which would've left near no chances for Ukrainians.

It's just a broken from the start strategy with doomed them.

If Europe will let Russia to regroup, and recover in a few years, they can replace asshat generals, and make Europe a new one

They will greatly regret leaving the Russia problem for later, in 4-6 years.

Some measures will hurt the west. But will absolutely cripple Russia. Putin is already saying sanctions are a warlike act. The west is not saying that. The west is fine.

Russian company (Rosatom) today became the owner of a ukranian nuclear power plant. They just took it after the military conquered it. This didnt happen before, when US invaded Iraq, it did not take over Iraqi companies and give it to Microsoft or google or General Electric. They remained Iraqi companies. This has now changed.

These are the new rules of the game. These are rules that Russia set. If they can take a country or land and declare it theirs, someone can take their money.

This is the new Cold War. The new rules seem to be if you are stronger, you can take it. Lets see how that works out. Today a billion dollar yacht was taken form a Russian in Italy. money he made in russia. Usually thats just called state sanctioned theft.

Russia has hundreds of Boeing and airbus aircraft, each is worth hundreds of millions. The leasing companies want them back. where will russia fly them? To Minsk. to Damascus. OK, what if it want sot fly to Singapore or Dubai? and there is a demand that Dubai or Singapore confiscate those planes and return them? They will have to. Or they themselves will get the same treatment.

The world will be split into the West and Russian supporters. If you want aircraft, whose side will you choose?
The Western leaders however directly and indirectly are telling their people to pay the price for "democracy" and for backing the Hero piano player.

Why is Biden running around like a headless chicken and begging Venezuela, UAE, Iran and Columbia for petes sake for oil??

Fuel prices have hiked by whopping 75 cents

And Jen Psaki is still saying "temporary inflation"

My relatives in UK have just recently received notice that their energy bills could go up as much as 54%.

These elite go around fomenting adventurism, neo nazis, coupes and wars. And we are left to pay the price??

To this again you will say. If you don't like it leave West. Or how dare you speak against this while living in US?? Biaach you answer to me for every hard earned dollar I give you in taxes!

Important to note that Volnovakha is 50km from Mauripol, but a strategic city. Russians may have to divert forces to protect their rear, thereby relieving pressure off Mauripol.

Not sure who spread this news, but it is totally BS. Here is the CGTN correspondent visiting the town after it was seized by the pro-Russian forces. The town is totally destroyed, and CGTN posted the news today.

Honestly, they are very lucky Russians screwed so bad. From the material side, if not for inept leadership, they had 50/50 chance to consolidate their force into a WW2 style "firewall," which would've left near no chances for Ukrainians.

It's just a broken from the start strategy with doomed them.

If Europe will let Russia to regroup, and recover in a few years, they can replace asshat generals, and make Europe a new one

They will greatly regret leaving the Russia problem for later, in 4-6 years.

Russia only modernized a small portion of its forces in the last decade. If sanctions hold, they certainly won't have the money in 5 years time.

You are not seriously suggesting that NATO should directly engage with Russia and risk causing a nuclear war? This is not a video game.

Yes, and this is why Europe's best interest to Yugoslavia Russia now, while they still can.

There is no telling how many Chamberlains are lining up in European capitals now to offer populace low taxes, and cheap petrol in exchange for votes.

If you say I am an immigrant in goraland. Then I say you are also immigrants who's ancestors stole this land from brown Native Americans. Either with lies/deceit or outright slaughter.

I say to you if you don't like me practicing my constitutional rights to point out the hypocrisy. Then what will you say about those who protested against US imperial/colonial design in Vietnam? What will you say to the Freedom Riders and Civil rights activists?? Who protested against the "My best friend is black" hypocrisy?

Let me tell you a story. A Sikh man(beard, turban Sardar G) was sitting in a park in Southall, London. A white supremacist skullhead came up to him and said "why are you even in our country"??

The Sardari G replied "We are here because you were there". Referring to British colonisation of Indian subcontinent. And the subsequent murder, deceit and pillaging of resources that ensued at hands of Gora British in India. There are countless massacres committed by British taught in Indian and Pakistani history classes. We all remember the famine orchestrated by Churchill who proclaimed the White people as "superior race". British Indian troops used as literal cannon fodder but never mentioned in Gung Ho "Band of Brothers" or "Dunkirk" etc

And what about the Gora Britain unfair partioning of MENA according to their whims and fetish for geometry. Without regard for linguistic, ethnic or cultural or tribal differences. That have left nothing but unresolved conflicts in their wake? Palestine, Kashmir and Kurds sandwiched between big examples of this.

Similarly how many nations has America destroyed in the last two decades alone? How many families? How many individual lives? How many puppets/cronies/ they had to take in?? Those they themselves propped up to fight one Boogeyman or another? How many legit refugees US had to take in just because of this mad pillaging?

Only few months ago we have seen the Afghan refugee episode where US struggled to find 3rd countries or old derelict bases to dump the Afghans "translators".

Also notice the Latin Americans who are sick and tired of systematic exploitation at hands of US installed dictators, autocrats and mafias/cartels and are simply saying enough is enough and lining up at US borders.

The point is summarized by this video of Altaf Bhai(MI6 asset):

When you go in, destroy nations, steal natural resources and do all of that on pretext that you're some guardian angel. It will eventually come back to haunt you. And I'm sorry to say people like me would do a disservice to humanity to not speak up.

Same thing you've done to Russians. Even though they were defeated, willing to cooperate and assimilate into the new Emerging European or Western bloc. You still treated them with humiliation, a vanquished enemy in face of whom Western power must boast. Eventually putting them in a corner where they lashed out in the end.

Now you've stooped low to ban cats, dystyovsky, chess players, athletes, bullying ethnic Russian school children, painting russian shops with RUS like the star of David for jews in Nazi Germany.

And begging the very people you tried to assassinate with small drones or hire PMC to carry out regime change. Or beg from people you have painted as vicious animals.

Where does this stop? You have gobbled up vast majority of world's resources. Creating so much disparity. To the point people are literally giving up and lining up your door.

The non white world is sick and tired of wars started by you with all the usual catch phrases(lies) like freedom, democracy and liberation etc. Something which I aptly have labelled Captain America-ism.

GORON KI BOLTI BAND
THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE!!!

Because NATO wants to avoid a nuclear war (WW3).

How is it not in the interest of Ukrainians to get supplied with weapons at a time when they are under constant Russian attacks?

So you don't want to die in WW3 but it is ok for the Ukrainians to die and for the west to use them as cannon fodder for western strategic interests.

I mean if you don't want to directly engage the Russians then also don't provide weaponry to their adversaries which lead them to use more lethal force in urban centers causing more casualties. Instead of striving for peace and telling the Ukrainian power center to strive for neutrality of Ukraine and to end this conflict you are actively engaged in prolonging it.

This is not a video game ... Exactly it is not so don't treat Ukrainian lives as one. Thousands more will die for western interests for something that Ukrainians will never achieve which is Nato membership because as you said it will be WW3 if they do .. the Russians have clear red line on this. So behind this façade of helping the Ukrainians all you are doing as someone in this forum aptly put ... Is fighting the Russians till the last Ukrainian and treating them as cannon fodder for an objective they cannot achieve.

And before you climb the high horse of fighting for freedom look into western history of mass murders and atrocities committed under the name of spreading democracy in Vietnam, Afghanistan, WMD in Iraq, Libya and countless others. Your hands are painted red with blood of innocent lives lost by the bombs & chemicals dropped by the West. Shame on you and shame on the west who think they have the moral high ground here.

1647114986973.png

Russia only modernized a small portion of its forces in the last decade. If sanctions hold, they certainly won't have the money in 5 years time.

Russia needs no modernisation to repeat Ukraine many times with even WW2 era weapons.

Tanks, SPGs, APCs, minimum aviation. None really changed much from late USSR times.

There is no question NATO can flatten Russian military if it has the initiative, but, in 4-6 years, EU capitals will be full of defeatist Biden/Chamberlain clones of their own who will come to power on promise of "relieving pain" of taxes, military budgets, and petrol prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom