What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1647040183633.png

Fire and damage at Antonov airport, north-west of Kyiv - Image (c) Maxar - Image taken 1100 hrs today.

the Russian casualities has been overstated imho. I see this from an angle free of bias and the truth is always somewhere in the middle of what both rivals are claiming
How do you know? -" Russian casualities has been overstated imho"

I wonder if Iran will join Russia in teaching turkey a lesson? Im sure the Russians are keeping tabs, and will be giving some new toys to the PKK.. But im not sure if Iran would follow. Since it has a strict "no pissing in your own pool" policy when it comes to neighbour instability. time will tell, But the Turks are crossing lines.

Regardless though, Turkey should expect some nasty surprised going forward... Especially their illegal occupying troops/terrorists in northern syria. Russia has alot of tools in its hands to make the turks bleed. Maybe Erdogan might get on his knees again and apologize again publicly?

Iran should give weapons to or cannon fodders from Afghanistam and Pakistan. Russia should give Pantsir and Buk, how many times can Turks humilate trolls like you?

Iran should give them ther SAM systems so we could humilate it to.... :p:

Operators should be Persians and not export version so you people not have excuses...

Russia missed a chance to bleed America in Afghanistan for 20 years. Yes, there was supposed to be some support given to the Taliban but, being a regional power, a LOT more could have been done by Russia to hurt America in Afghanistan. Also, if Russia decides to make the war too forbidding for the West even right now, it could arm various anti-Israel forces with lethality never seen before. It will be a regional war but it will end one way or another soon because Israel's American backers wouldn't put up with blood spilling in Israel.

Having said this... observing something is not the same as wishing something. I'd rather this war be over asap.

This is a spillover from the Ukraine-Russia conflict. The issue is that after this, the Russians will definitely arm to the teeth any Middle Eastern Extremist group that is oppossed to the West in order to get revenge.

That will really harm innocent Muslims who will be caught in the crossfire and those living in the West as guilty by association.

I must be missing something - but why haven't the Ukranians made this airfield inoperable ? What exactly can they use it for ? Just take it off the table interms of value.
It looks already inoperable.. but has a tactical or strategic value somehow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom