What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putin 'has placed the head of the FSB's foreign intelligence branch under house arrest​

Not that I would ever bother clicking on the link for this newspaper but Boy their reporting will put North Korean official media to shame.

1647043887797.png

Complete list of Web cam feeds of Ukraine - https://nagix.github.io/ukraine-livecams/#4.46/53/32.12/0/70

Not canon fodder??
What do you mean by that? Could you elaborate?

C'mon man

Know what I mean??
Yeah, good message. From NATO perspective, it`s about reinforcing the east flank, supporting the Ukrainians as much as possible in their just defence war and watch how Russia destroys itself in this idiotic and brutal war.

Yeah, good message. From NATO perspective, it`s about reinforcing the east flank, supporting the Ukrainians as much as possible in their just defence war and watch how Russia destroys itself in this idiotic and brutal war.

Russia has to much on the line to lose here and won't wanna lose

Russia has to much on the line to lose here and won't wanna lose
sure, but do they have the capability ? Economically Russia it`s the size of Italy, and probably will go bankrupt in a couple of weeks. Sure, they have a lot of people and potential, but will they be able to mobilize, what is their morale ? Is this a just war? Rather a fantom move by a already died empire. As well don`t forget It`s a de facto proxy war with the West and the potential here, is at least 20:1 against Russia. The Chinese won`t help in the long run. It`s really sad that the Ukraine has to suffer, because of bad decision of Politicians, that belive in their own propaganda and have relly bad Intelligence services.

Last edited:
What do you think will be the end game of this conflict ?

In my view the objective of this conflict is to overthrow Putin and install a puppet government in Russia. Someone like Yeltzin. A side benefit is that Germany and Europe come under Anglo-Zionist control, which has already happened.

If Putin is overthrown I will accept that Russia lost. If he survives but Russia is isolated and its economy collapses then Russia would still have lost.

If Putin survives and Russia doesn’t collapse then the Russians would have won. They can, and probably will, make a lot of trouble for the West and the unipolar world would have ended.

Time will tell what will happen.

Strategic town of volnovakha captured.

Highway between mariupol and Donetsk goes thru here.

In my view the objective of this conflict is to overthrow Putin and install a puppet government in Russia. Someone like Yeltzin. A side benefit is that Germany and Europe come under Anglo-Zionist control, which has already happened.

If Putin is overthrown I will accept that Russia lost. If he survives but Russia is isolated and its economy collapses then Russia would still have lost.

If Putin survives and Russia doesn’t collapse then the Russians would have won. They can, and probably will, make a lot of trouble for the West and the unipolar world would have ended.

Time will tell what will happen.
Thanks for your opinion. I think something in the middle. The end effect would be Russia rotting into a grey zone between China nad Europe. Something like a European-Chinese Condominium, The guys in Russia are just too emotional, not calculating, not looking on the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom