What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ah that’s far from over. Biden still has a joker even if the congress stops the fundings. He can give the presidential order to give weapons to Ukraine direct from the US army.
I agreed with you on that matter.

Nobody cares about Ukraine now, the motherland just got bombed. All the minions only care about Hamas now, look at CNN. Lolololol

Russia can also improve the situation with faint attacks which I dont see much. Russian attacks are swift and strong but some recent attacks were countered by Ukranian artillery. Other than drones Ukraine possibly gets info from agents or western intel about the operations and prepare drones-artillery beforehand. To counter that some jeeps can be converted to remote control and fake remote control tanks can be built to emulate armored assault to draw in Ukranian artillery fire. Counter battery radars can trace the attack and counter artillery attack can handle the Ukr firing artillery afterwards. Pmc groups will be more flexible to employ such tactics but individual army groups can be given some autonomy to initiate feint attacks as well it will make the issue more unpredictable for Ukranians.

Same is true for drawing in Ukranian high altitude anti aircraft fire to detect their sam positions. Instead of low altitude Gerans some high altitude but not too costly drone needs to be used that can be sacrificed to detect the position of the sam system. Drone flying about 7-9 km cannot be taken out by manpads or western provided lightweight systems. They can only be taken out by Ukranian Buk, S300, Nasams(if they were able to transfer east of Dniepr) at least an S-125 maybe Osa which are all high value high altitude systems for Ukraine especially east of Dniepr. If the drone radio locator and camera detects the Ukr sam position the drone can return back after providing info for Russia to attack the sites with long range a2g fab bombs and other means otherwise it can continue its mission until it finds high altitude sams. Sam systems especially high end ones that can reach 10km like Buk-S300-Nasams costs too much for Ukraine and is unsustainable for them to replace continiously.

The Russians Dealt An Unexpected Strike In The Avdiivka Direction. Military Summary For 2023.10.10

Other than Geran drones some parts of Odessa can also be attacked cheaply and effectively by extended range rocket/ramjet assisted glonass artillery in my opinion similar to excalibur extended range rounds from Kherson. The distance south of kinburn spit from Russian controlled Kherson region to Odessa ports seems to be about 60 70km.

Ramjet assisted artillery projectiles have theoretical range if 150kms. If Russia develops and produces these and fires from Kherson it can soften targets in Odessa very cheaply and effectively compared to other weapons.

Last edited:

The Fall | The Russians Breakthrough North Of Avdiivka | Wagner Is Back. Military Summary 2023.10.10

The US will honor its commitment to support Ukraine no matter the US House brawl, and eventually the european countries will do the heavy lifting, including military support.

The Senate is now considering a $50B-100B package for Ukraine to cover the entirety of 2024. I expect a significant package to pass

Remember all the western crocodile tears and propaganda about pooooooooor ukieees!!! When a few power stations were hit by drones??

One of the first thing the zionist entity has done is shut off all water, power, and food to 2 million gazan civilians(half of them minors)

Those same hypocrites (many in this thread) fully support this genocidal zionist policy.

I hope those gutless clowns dont come back in a couple months crying about poor ukies when power stations are hit

The hypocrisy of some is disgusting

Remember all the western crocodile tears and propaganda about pooooooooor ukieees!!! When a few power stations were hit by drones??

One of the first thing the zionist entity has done is shut off all water, power, and food to 2 million gazan civilians(half of them minors)

Those same hypocrites (many in this thread) fully support this genocidal zionist policy.

I hope those gutless clowns dont come back in a couple months crying about poor ukies when power stations are hit

The hypocrisy of some is disgusting
I think most of us remember all the whataboutism (not to mention all the strawmen beaten to death) promoted by the anti western choir pretending to be pro russian.

Back
Top Bottom