What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The Senate is now considering a $50B-100B package for Ukraine to cover the entirety of 2024. I expect a significant package to pass
I never understood why the US and the EU/European countries didnt do it the moment they decided to support Ukraine. Just load billions on the budget, it doesnt matter to such large economies. Denmark loaded a fund with $3 billion in a heartbeat. The EU and the US couldve easily done the same with a couple of hundred billions.

The Joke just write itself:

Russia has missed out on a bid to return to the UN’s top human rights body, with Albania and Bulgaria winning more votes at the general assembly, Reuters reports.

Russia won 83 votes, while Albania received 123 and Bulgaria got 160 in a secret ballot.

The election is seen as a crucial test of western efforts to keep Moscow diplomatically isolated over its invasion of Ukraine, for which it was ousted from the Geneva-based human rights council 18 months ago.

Russia’s suspension last year made it the first permanent member of the UN security council to have its membership revoked from any UN body.

Nobody cares about Ukraine now, the motherland just got bombed. All the minions only care about Hamas now, look at CNN. Lolololol
No reason to Lol. This Israeli crisis will bring the world closer to nuclear war. Don’t assume China is safer because you are far away.

Seriously I am shocked by sheer incompetence of Israeli security apparatus. How is it possible that one of the most militarized countries on earth was so exposed to terrorists? That’s trrrible. The Israeli know the Hamas, the Hisbolah, the Irans want to exterminate Israelis until the last baby.

I never understood why the US and the EU/European countries didnt do it the moment they decided to support Ukraine. Just load billions on the budget, it doesnt matter to such large economies. Denmark loaded a fund with $3 billion in a heartbeat. The EU and the US couldve easily done the same with a couple of hundred billions.
You don’t understand.

Because Putin is psychopath with nuclear bombs. The west doesn’t know how he will respond to x and y weapons delivery so the west does a strategy called “cooking a frog”. You increase the heat gradually letting the frog feel good by warm water, until the frog notices it’s too late.

Putin is the frog.

The US, the west will deliver everything to Ukraine including nukes. Look Germany as example. At the beginning the Germans delivered 5,000 helmets. Now they are the second after the US. The next package worth 1 billion USD is underway.

Images and videos will come but as expected Russia's "major offensive in Avdiivka which saw Ukrainians fleeing and Russia reaching Kyiv" has been a failure.

F8HFCMWXEAAkb1E.jpg

F8HFCMWWEAAvviE.jpg

F8HFCMWW8AA1TZS.jpg

MME of this thread , this scumbag just posted on other forum how he rangs the people. This scumbag claims that Ukrainians ain't criminals like Hamas, yet when I pointed out that Ukrainians took part in the massacring Bosnians this maggot didn't answer. Well , why didn't say anything? Hamas are rats you say? At least, they have the courage, bad or good , to face the fire but you two faced racist can't answer a simple question on the public board. I usually do not use profanities but you are a maggot.
I rank people too. For example I am Bey , military title, got a medal from Ali Izetbegovic, no member of my family was a serf unlike you. We are distinctive nation ( Bosnian) , the only country in Europe which never was Christian. You have your ranking , I have mine , you charlatan
You maggot , Bosnian Ahmed Sari Pasha was the Ottoman governor of Ukraine. In Crimean war , Bosnian regiments slaughtered both Russians and Ukrainians. Where are the pictures of the Bosnian brigades in Lvov 1915?
You insignificant worm going to rank people like you are an authority. You don't know most of the days where is your wife or you don't care that the sodimites dancing in front of your child. You serf going to rank someone? I rank, a freeman for ever , who knows all his family members for centuries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom