What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Operation "DAY-D" | Mobilization And Advances Of Ukrainian Forces. Military Summary 2023.07.01

LOL

In your face US/NATO. You can't even convince your own ally to be in your side.

Good vid from Garland, regarding the strike on the Nato mercenary meeting in Kramatorsk:

This guy is a hack. He makes a bunch of claims without actually presenting evidence. Even this video has zero evidence of his claims.

LOL

In your face US/NATO. You can't even convince your own ally to be in your side.
Misleading, Modi is referring to the Wagner mutiny, not Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

What can I say half way into the counteroffensive.

Complex defence lines still work. Brute force mining with tens of millions of mines still can't be effectively undone even by mechanised demining. You can spend all demining charges on the planet, and you will only clear few tens of square kilometres.

Russians went on a diversion in Kreminna, while simultaneously weakening that sector to send armour to the south.

Breaching the defence line to resume fast paced mechanised combat on the terrain free from mines is critical.

Complex defence lines still work. Brute force mining with tens of millions of mines still can't be effectively undone even by mechanised demining. You can spend all demining charges on the planet, and you will only clear few tens of square kilometres.

Russians went on a diversion in Kreminna, while simultaneously weakening that sector to send armour to the south.

Breaching the defence line to resume fast paced mechanised combat on the terrain free from mines is critical.
The only options I see at this point is infiltration through Kherson by crossing the river and flanking the defense lines from the rear. Also, breaking through lightly fortified positions in the East and then going South.

There is also the option to attack & hold Russian territory with Ukranian soldiers without western weapons, not Russian separatists as the Russians will ignore them until after the war. Once Ukranians hold Russian territory, they can fortify positions same way. This will force negotiations and land swap.

Maginot Lune, Siegfried Line, Atlantic Wall etc, jeez, Fixed fortifications failed seventy years ago

The only options I see at this point is infiltration through Kherson by crossing the river and flanking the defense lines from the rear. Also, breaking through lightly fortified positions in the East and then going South.

There is also the option to attack & hold Russian territory with Ukranian soldiers without western weapons, not Russian separatists as the Russians will ignore them until after the war. Once Ukranians hold Russian territory, they can fortify positions same way. This will force negotiations and land swap.

Trenches and fortifications are not for direct combat but to force the other side to go around them, into killing fields. This is what the Maginot line was for.

Another thing to watch now is what Russians will be doing with their reserves. They don't seem to truly have a strategic reserve, but they have a lot of scattered units on the rear lines.

Russian force in the south is a mix and match of previously destroyed units returning from R&R, and much of bodies there seem to be levies/convicts/conscripts. I expect no coordinated large manoeuvres from them. But Russian force in the north near Kreminna still have the last intact cadre staffed units, these can definitely try making a push, even after taking casualties in a botched bid to gain ground towards Lyman last week.

AFU public communications tell there are 90k Russian troops guarding their lines in the south, and enough hardware for a tank army (300-400 vehicles). These 300-400 vehicles number is still tiny given how few good crews Russians have, and how much of them are given to static defence, and how good is Ukrainian antitank. I have doubts they will be doing much of anything in mechanised manoeuvre defence except localised reinforcements because they themselves will have to traverse their own mine fields, trenches, and obstacles. Static fortifications will help Russians compensate for lack of armour, and a big question is to which extend.

AFU comms been focusing on RUAF rapidly losing artillery, and knowing how vital it is for Russians to keep pressure of their infantry, I see a chance for snowballing of artillery loss in the south. If Russians will lose a majority of artillery on in a single sector, AFU will be able to start using sappers to do demining, instead of scarce demining charges, and vehicles.

A Ukrainian man and his girlfriend took photos before and after the war. Before the war, he wore glasses and looked refined. Stepping back from the line of fire, he became a blind man who lost his hands, his face was distorted, terrifying, and incomplete, but fortunately his girlfriend was still by his side. I sincerely hope that Zelensky can think about the Ukrainian people, stop being a pawn of the United States and the West, and cease the war with Russia as soon as possible, so that those innocent and poor people can return home alive and reunite with their families.
00029.jpg
00030.jpg

Ukraine_last one.jpg

A Ukrainian man and his girlfriend took photos before and after the war. Before the war, he wore glasses and looked refined. Stepping back from the line of fire, he became a blind man who lost his hands, his face was distorted, terrifying, and incomplete, but fortunately his girlfriend was still by his side. I sincerely hope that Zelensky can think about the Ukrainian people, stop being a pawn of the United States and the West, and cease the war with Russia as soon as possible, so that those innocent and poor people can return home alive and reunite with their families.
View attachment 936183View attachment 936184

View attachment 936185
If Ukraine stop, Ukraine disappears as a country.

If Russia stops its invasion, status quo ante bellum.

When and if India invades Pakistan for its Greater India ambitions, I hope you don't use this shit logic of yours because you'd be siding with India.

Pick up a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word “convicted”.
But then I shouldn’t be surprised that you like and follow a convicted pedophile online.
So far the heros of the pro-Russians are a convicted pedophile (Scott Ritter), a well know criminal thief who made his money by helping to steal other people's intellectual property (Kim dot com), a neonazi-sympathizer (Ian Miles Cheong), a guy who's being charged with human trafficking and has admitted to running a **** empire (Andrew Tate) and a few more I'm probably forgetting right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom