What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russian MOD: Antonovski bridgehead destroyed.
Meanwhile russian armor trying to cross the Konka bridge 3 km south of the Antonovski bridge:

Just a question … there have been several posts referring to one single news, claiming the S-70 Okhotnik was used in Ukraine. As proof also an image was posted … and now several news outlets from the typical suspects are posting all over, this secret super-weapon will change the war.

AFAIK however it only showed a blurry image of an Iranian drone and even more so old footage.

Can anyone post this report and image here or have more info on this story?

Buy 5 dollar tick call it with some sesky name and then post tweet and becomes the most authentic source.

Members should refrain from posting tweet as credible source. For what we know anything could be happening but not what social media is showing.

Only reposting (and translating into english) what comes from major Russian telegram channels. Pretty much all agree that the situation is far different from what the Russian MoD reports.

Just a question … there have been several posts referring to one single news, claiming the S-70 Okhotnik was used in Ukraine. As proof also an image was posted … and now several news outlets from the typical suspects are posting all over, this secret super-weapon will change the war.

AFAIK however it only showed a blurry image of an Iranian drone and even more so old footage.

Can anyone post this report and image here or have more info on this story?

There are only two S-70s development prototypes in the world ( unless Russia has built a third ) so they must be getting really desperate - or hoping/needing to take out a high value target like a Patriot ...

I suspect it is the usual russian fake news about the use of this platform ...

Last edited:

:lol:

Russians are giving random numbers out of their asses, only their third world audience living abroad and in the west like you would believe that BS.

BTW Russians still can't even dislodge some Ukrainians.

France is burning and is a 4th-world shithole ( one level below the "third-world") as everyone can see. Meanwhile, Russian pilots are busy.

@aziqbal

Hi - I know you love posting pictures of this incident from the start of the counter-offensive again and again and again.... and again. So - i thought i would join you for a change - but this time - clearly showing Ukranian forces recovering those same vechicles with the potential for some of them to be repaired and sent back into battle again.

So - as the video suggests and puts to rest - the Russian "lie" of recovering those vehicles to take back to russia for intelligence gathering

Last edited:

Russian SAMs Can’t Stop This Storm Shadow​

Actually 80 to 90% of HIMARS are still hitting their target as they are fired in clusters which confuses the defence systems. Storm Shadows are virtually unstoppable, not least because they are preceded by dumy missiles which make the Storm shadows invisible.

Back
Top Bottom