What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It certainly was not Mullah Omar or Usama bin Laden that had the last laugh.
Very few in Afghanistan are laughing nowadays with economy down the drains and Talibans groveling to get outside help. They should resign since they are obviously incompetent.
GDP per capita even below that of Somalia. They are in deep, deep trouble.

Afghanistan has food security as they produce all the food they need inside Afghanistan and decoupled from the grid besides there economy has improved alot and they ain't starving so keep telling yourself that the world only shines for you and masturbate on that while drinking that down with a martini and some white coke on the side.

They have purified their lands from filth and that won't be exchanged for anything

I don't listen to the Western mainstream media. I do my research. The Taliban are in charge of Afghanistan.
FYI; Reading emails with todays fake news from a boss in S:t Petersburg can hardly be called research.

Afghanistan has food security as they produce all the food they need inside Afghanistan and decoupled from the grid besides there economy has improved alot and they ain't starving so keep telling yourself that the world only shines for you and masturbate on that while drinking that down with a martini and some white coke on the side.

They have purified their lands from filth and that won't be exchanged for anything
Afghanistan is certainly purified from Mullah Omar and Usama bin Laden…

I think you need to explain ”improved a lot”.
1687636925686.png

The ”competent” Taliban is why they are starving to death, I guess. What losers…
1687636636231.png

Last edited:

FYI; Reading emails with todays fake news from a boss in S:t Petersburg can hardly be called research.

That is why they are starving to death, I guess.

You can bring here 100 million reports about that but it is not factual nor ground reality.. Alot of bitter reports have been coming out about Afghanistan for the last 2 years I wonder why lmao which is not surprising without any facts. All the journalists are doing guest work and assumptions when it comes to Afghanistan..

Afghanistan has made 10 years worth of progress in 2 years but you will never hear that anywhere lmao for obvious reasons

Omg omg PDF is back , life was so boring without PDF what took them so long to fix it , we pay so much for monthly subscription

~

Intresting , this was posted two weeks ago :

Reaction to counteroffensive: Russia redeploys 20 helicopters to airfield in Berdiansk

14 JUNE 2023,

In total, there are at least 27 helicopters of the Russian army at the occupied Berdiansk airfield as of 13 June. Twenty of them appeared at the airport recently, this is confirmed by satellite images for 31 May.

01000000-0aff-0242-cfba-08db6c35def7_w650_r0_s.jpg

And today this :

"There have been 11 explosions in Berdiansk. The airport area is on fire and detonating. Ambulances are heading in that direction.

Most reports said a barrage of at least 10 British Storm Shadow cruise missiles struck around Berdyansk airport over several minutes starting at 8 a.m. If confirmed, the missile raid would mark the single most massive use by Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) of Western-delivered, medium-range, precision-guided weapons since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in February 2022.

News and social media video from the port city showed six thick, black smoke columns rising from the vicinity of the Berdyansk airport, a site intensively used by the Russian air force since at least mid-June as a base for at least a dozen helicopter gunships and a similar number of reconnaissance and medevac helicopters.

Last edited:

Battle For The Initiative. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.29

Summer Operations | Continuous Battles Go From Kherson To Sumy. Military Summary For 2023.06.29

The Last Bloody Morning Of June. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.30

Afghanistan is certainly purified from Mullah Omar and Usama bin Laden…

I think you need to explain ”improved a lot”.
View attachment 935821

The ”competent” Taliban is why they are starving to death, I guess. What losers…
View attachment 935820
So the US stealing $6 billion of Afghan money doesn't cause any problems?

There has been a survey by a Ukrainian institute of Ukrainians.

The survey asked if they knew of anyone personally who had been killed in the war.

In autumn = 9%

Early this year = 17%

Now = 78%

At 7.20

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3oth4AAT8A

Back
Top Bottom