What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

relax........Tis a joke......

Although I would have to say nothing surprise me anymore.....so they may actually nuke themselves and call it a day and I probably will believe it now....
The wagners are just 6h drive away from Moscow. If Putin wants to nuke, he may nuke now otherwise too late. he will nuke Moscow.

Don't know if anyone remember Putin said this back in September 2022

Well, seems like the time has come to use nuke on Rostov-On-Don to take care all those Wagner Territories that actually threaten Russian territorial integrity. So when are we expecting the Russia to send some on Prigozhin head??

:lol: :lol:

Your laughs will be short-lived. The Akhmat forces are heading to Rostov, and the traitors will be crushed.

Your laughs will be short-lived. The Akhmat forces are heading to Rostov, and the traitors will be crushed.

why would my laugh be short lived.

It's Russian killing Russian, what not to like? It's not like these Wagner folk deflected to Ukraine and fought for Ukraine. The more each side kill each other the less Russian ends up in Ukraine.

I will say, let the battle drag on, and kill both side as many as possible, and then I will go HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl:

People quickly celebrated when the Taliban fighters withdrew from Kabul and Kandahar in late 2001 or early 2002. After 21 years of war, the same Talibans had the last laugh in 2022.

We'll see who will have the last laugh.

why would my laugh be short lived.

It's Russian killing Russian, what not to like? It's not like these Wagner folk deflected to Ukraine and fought for Ukraine. The more each side kill each other the less Russian ends up in Ukraine.

I will say, let the battle drag on, and kill both side as many as possible, and then I will go HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl:

The counter-offensives were defeated by the Russian armed forces. This insurrection led by the traitor will be crushed. We will see how long your "celebration" lasts.

Last edited:
The wagners are just 6h drive away from Moscow. If Putin wants to nuke, he may nuke now otherwise too late. he will nuke Moscow.

Yes, the window closing fast

People quickly celebrated when the Taliban fighters withdrew from Kabul and Kandahar in late 2001 or early 2002. After 21 years of war, the same Talibans had the last laugh in 2022.

I don't see Taliuban laughing

I don't see Afghan laughing.....

The counter-offensives were defeated by the Russian armed forces. This insurrection led by the traitor will be crushed. We will see how long your "celebration" lasts.

The US achieved its objective of destroying Al Qaeda. The US could have stayed for eternity. We chose to leave because Afghans refused to fight for their own country.

There’s no comparison

The US achieved its objective of destroying Al Qaeda. The US could have stayed for eternity. We chose to leave because Afghans refused to fight for their own country.

There’s no comparison

Al-Qaeda was an imaginary and manufactured "enemy". They were never a threat to the USA or the West. They were mere guests in Afghanistan. The strategic objective of the West was to have a foothold in a mineral-rich Afghanistan that bordered Pakistan, Iran, China, Russia, India, and other countries in Central Asia.

After hit and run guerilla campaign, the Afghan Taliban defeated that objective and drove the invading Western armies outside of Afghanistan. That simple truth needs to ring home. No one in the world believes the Al-Qaeda nonsense.

Last edited:

Sure, the counteroffensive has been defeated.

Is that why the Russian are about to lose Robotyne??

Russian President Putin and Belarus President Lukashenko have fled their countries to save their lives.

Kazakhstan has refused to give assylm or air passage clearence to Russian President Putin.

Long live Wagners.

Wagners are the real patriotic Russians who are closely working with NATO & Ukraine to defeat the corrupt Russians led by Putin.

Back
Top Bottom