What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Lmao, of course FOX NEWS would claim its a CIA plot. They've been acting as Putin's mouth piece since Trump became president.

The truth is that Prigozhen didn't need the CIA to convince him that taking power is a thing he should do. He used to be a petty thief and hot dog seller, and he made it all the way to where he is; why shouldn't be think he can take power? He's so far been extremely successful.
Zis just joke post so far fox news are not stupid enough to post this.

Wagner may try and take control of Rostov on Don to cut off the main supply route to Russian forces in Ukraine.
I'd be surprised if he stops there.

Either way, Ukraine is no doubt going to use this as an opportunity to try and punch through Russian forces. Russian morale can't be good right now.

If anyone asking whether or not is it possible for Wagner to succesfully stage a coup/civil war.

The answer is yes.

They have the manpower & the resources, They only need to secure enough territory and have enough civvy supports for the coup.

The hardest will have to convince the military to join his side.

If anyone asking whether or not is it possible for Wagner to succesfully stage a coup/civil war.

The answer is yes.

They have the manpower & the resources, They only need to secure enough territory and have enough civvy supports for the coup.

The hardest will have to convince the military to join his side.

I don't know if Wagner will succeed but Ukraine needs to take advantage of this opportunity. Hopefully Russian command and control is in upheaval.

I don't know if Wagner will succeed but Ukraine needs to take advantage of this opportunity. Hopefully Russian command and control is in upheaval.
Man I hope not. The worst thing for Ukraine right now is to have someone somewhat competent leading Russia.

Lmao, of course FOX NEWS would claim its a CIA plot. They've been acting as Putin's mouth piece since Trump became president.

The truth is that Prigozhen didn't need the CIA to convince him that taking power is a thing he should do. He used to be a petty thief and hot dog seller, and he made it all the way to where he is; why shouldn't be think he can take power? He's so far been extremely successful.
I find it hard to believe why you people always support CIA and the White House blindly while in actual, They are the center of evil in the world. If only people like you had a rational mindset, polarity could be subdued in the world

I find it hard to believe why you people always support CIA and the White House blindly while in actual, They are the center of evil in the world. If only people like you had a rational mindset, polarity could be subdued in the world
Hating on the CIA is hate crime actually. They are just good man & woman just doing their jobs.

If there's any CIA agents here we love & support you guys. & keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom