What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

According to pro russian logic, the russian forces could have just “liberated” Donbass breaking out from the Bakhmut flanks. But somehow the russians need to start the offensive from inside a ruined city.

Russia has fought NATO+ US + 56 other nations and most of the Western World in Bakhmut and won

even US artillery stocks in Middle East were shipped to Ukraine including stock held by Israel

they threw everything at Bakhmut and yet Russia still beat them back

Russian weapons production can outstrip any nation on earth this is what they have ways done and will always do this is Russia the World largest country

keep dreaming because when you wake up most of Ukraine will belong to Russia

In 1991 Ukraine held a legal referendum to separate from the USSR. Over 90% of Ukrainians, including Crimea, agreed to separate. In 1994 Russia, in return for Ukraine giving up its nukes, signed the Budapest memorandum guaranteeing the borders and sovereignty of Ukraine. In 2014 Russia illegally invaded Ukraine. Ukraines leader Yanukovych fled Ukraine after ordering his police to fire on and kill peaceful protestors. ALL of the 48 protestors killed were unarmed. AALL of the police who fired on them fled to RUSSIA afterwards. He took $30 billion of Ukraine assets with him to Russia. The UKRAINE ELECTED GOVERNMENT CONTINUED TO FUNCTION IN HIS (YANUKOVYCH) ABSENCE. Less than 24 hours later Russian troops moved into Crimea and took it over. It was all planned by Russia so they could take over Crimea.I

And you think I'm not aware of this? Of course being a proponent of western policy, you've stated the string of events in accordance with the Western narrative.
You have evidently not watched the video I posted, so I urge you to do so before replying to me any further.

Lmao, it took almost a year to almost take Bakhmut, and there's reports that the Russians are now being pushed back.

What makes you think that even if Russia completely takes Bakhmut that the rest of Donbass will be any different than the slow grind that the Russians have had to deal with in the few cities they've taken lime Mariupol and now Bakhmut?

Russia's invasion is collapsing.

Just keep watching. That's all I will say for now.

I am enjoying your tears. I must have hit a nerve with the "humility" comment lol.
Since you live in Norway, let me reply with Goddag mann økseskaft.
Keep trolling, and enjoy your stay in Scandinavia.

I just realized you were replying to something 100 pages back .. out of context. You really must be bored.

Last edited:
A view of the history of this conflict. This war began decades before 2014 and the aggressors are clearly NATO and the West in general. I URGE all members to watch the following. All will become clear as to why I support the Russian camp in this conflict.
@Foinikas - I know you know of this scholar. A very interesting lecture indeed of how Russia has been played by the west since the 1850's, stabbed in the back time and time again. They're now fighting back to preserve their motherland. So long as they retain the Donbas and Crimea which gives them control of the black sea, it will be a Russian strategic victory that the west won't be able to stomach.

this sheikh lacks proper knowledge and is misguided in many aspects

You should check your sources instead of acting just as a Russian-propaganda clown!

Again, even if I cannot understand your support to Russia and hate against the West and Ukraine, I anyway must accept this ... what I however cannot is this constant twisting words, lying., spreading fakes and lies to justify this horror and even more that joy in each and every post whenever a Ukrainian civil object is hit.

That's just plain shameful ... but again, I cannot change this and you have to figure out alone with your conscience or creator, whether a perhaps understandable hatred against "the evil West" can justify a general joy at the suffering of innocent people - and even more the suffering of innocent people, which are in no way responsible for the crimes of the evil "West" in other countries - is fair.

Firstly, I have not twisted words, lied, spread fakes or done any of the sort. Just giving my opinion. Please give an example of where I have acted in a way you accuse me of.
Secondly, I have no joy when innocent Ukrainians are being killed. I really do feel for them. However, it is a reality of war that civilian lives are lost, especially when the Ukrainian army holds them captive as civilian shields. They also hide their equipment in civilian buildings. All the evidence is there but you will naturally deny it. Again, I feel sorry for the Ukrainians....It's a shame they had a clown forced upon ruling them who is responsible for getting their country in this mess.
What's "Plain Shameful" is that the US is using Ukraine to the last Ukrainian to pursue it's strategic objectives and what's even more shameful is that the cattle are cheering them on.
Again, you evidently haven't watched the video I posted. You're just jumping to conclusions as always. I urge you to watch it so you have a greater understanding of my pro Russian position.

Russia has fought NATO+ US + 56 other nations and most of the Western World in Bakhmut and won

even US artillery stocks in Middle East were shipped to Ukraine including stock held by Israel

Russian weapons production can outstrip any nation on earth this is what they have ways done and will always do this is Russia the World largest country

Somehow this russian ”SMO” came down to taking Bakhmut..
Keep dreaming about Russia fighting NATO and “beating them back in Bakhmut” . What does that even mean? Are you implying Russia is defending against something in this city?
Did you know Russia is using more firepower while trying to take a few streets in Bakhmut than the entire frontline in Ukraine. They have wasted endless amounts of USSR ammunition stocks hunting for a political victory and it hasnt materialized yet. Whatever respect the russian armed forces had prior to this invasion it is completely gone.
One year ago Europe was ready to rearm at warp speed, but I am afraid the russian incompetence might lead the politicians to take foot of the gaspedal.

Firstly, I have not twisted words, lied, spread fakes or done any of the sort. Just giving my opinion. Please give an example of where I have acted in a way you accuse me of.
Secondly, I have no joy when innocent Ukrainians are being killed. I really do feel for them. However, it is a reality of war that civilian lives are lost, especially when the Ukrainian army holds them captive as civilian shields. They also hide their equipment in civilian buildings. All the evidence is there but you will naturally deny it. Again, I feel sorry for the Ukrainians....It's a shame they had a clown forced upon ruling them who is responsible for getting their country in this mess.
What's "Plain Shameful" is that the US is using Ukraine to the last Ukrainian to pursue it's strategic objectives and what's even more shameful is that the cattle are cheering them on.
Again, you evidently haven't watched the video I posted. You're just jumping to conclusions as always. I urge you to watch it so you have a greater understanding of my pro Russian position.
You basically lied through your entire post.

Really not sure what you smoked or consumed but it‚s not good to you!!
Russia fought the US, NATO and 56 other countries? Really?? If the US or NATO would have entered the war in earnest … but ok, dream on but stop smoking that stuff!

And you think I'm not aware of this? Of course being a proponent of western policy, you've stated the string of events in accordance with the Western narrative.
You have evidently not watched the video I posted, so I urge you to do so before replying to me any further.

I have been from the very beginning.

The strategic bonus for the attacker is usually, the moment the surprise and the free choice of location to attack. By holding on to Bakhmut, Ukraine denied them this bonus for quite some time now. Russian should have stopped pushing into Bakhmut long ago and pick easier targets along the front. Congrats to Ukraine , well played . The honourable imam is not a military person his views I’d take with pinch of salt on Ukraine.

False Flag Kremlin attack

>> at 00.06 - 2 people are climbing onto dome! Smells like a false flag operation for sure..

The Kremlin Has Been Attacked. The Bear Has Awaken. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.05.03

You should check your sources instead of acting just as a Russian-propaganda clown!

Again, even if I cannot understand your support to Russia and hate against the West and Ukraine, I anyway must accept this ... what I however cannot is this constant twisting words, lying., spreading fakes and lies to justify this horror and even more that joy in each and every post whenever a Ukrainian civil object is hit.

That's just plain shameful ... but again, I cannot change this and you have to figure out alone with your conscience or creator, whether a perhaps understandable hatred against "the evil West" can justify a general joy at the suffering of innocent people - and even more the suffering of innocent people, which are in no way responsible for the crimes of the evil "West" in other countries - is fair.

To think alone Ukraine would use to small tiny and lightly-loaded UAVs to kill Putin ? That alone is plain stupid and shows they are most likely desperately looking for an excuse to escalate even more...and if it was indeed an Ukrainian counterattack, it was more a symbolic act, maybe against that huge flag!
Actually maybe not a false flag, since Ukraine just released a stamp commemorating the occasion.

It would be a very stupid move though.

Back
Top Bottom