What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You don’t see the difference? I said technology primitive. Take the propulsion. Shaled is powered by a 2 stroke engine much like millions of motorbikes in Vietnam and hundred more countries in the world while V1 by a jet engine. That’s 80y ago.

But anyway Iran suicide drones cause little to no effect to Ukraine military its a terror weapons against population. It plays no role more in this war. First, Putin runs out of drones, and second, Ukraine air defense is getting stronger by the day.
the propulsion won't define how advance it is .the guidance , the warhead , the aerodynamic of the device , how hard it can be detected by radars or infrared detectors. are better way to define it. how precise it is is what define it.

about it is effective against Ukraine army or not , let say its effective against what Russia use it to target . that's all operative decision , we use it against terrorist camps in Iraq and Syria , you can ask them how effective it is

Well if allies want ukriane as NATO Member then good luck Russia won't stop till keiv

the last time I checked Russia stoped short befor Kiev one year ago and got thier useless asses kicked out of north Ukraine

Russian Propaganda has taken Bachmut how many times now? 10 and counting

Russian armed forces are a joke and Russia get stripped of its equippment in the hundrets nd thousends... I would not be surprised if China take advantage of this and eat some Russian territory ... or Japan getting back their islands

Yes, i know, to heavy. Same with Leo2.
Leo2 has lower ground preasure per square cm than almost any russian MBT...

just for the record the two tanks with the most shitty groundpreasure are the M1A2 and the T-90M ... their track footprint (T-90 has still a unchanged T-72 track footprint) was small rigth from start and they gained lot of weigth .... on the other hand the Leo2 trackfootprint was large rigth from start with a very low ground pressre.... and even the most heavy one today is way lower than T-90M or M1A2... next to the much higher ground clearence of the Leo2 which help a lot in the mud

The concept of Leo was at a time when the bloc-border was at the river Elbe. Leos had to hold up long enough the eastern-bloc-troops so that Nato could build up strong defense at western side of river Rhein. They were made for the area between Elbe and Rhein. So they didnt have much to move and didnt have to cross rivers ect.. That is why they could have much armor and thus heavy.

Yes

I remember that time very well

My friends in the Bundeswehr called me "Spanish spion". Very good memories. Very good friends.

Best regards

The typical reason is that Pakistan cannot afford it.
Pakistan refused to buy additional F-16s, because the US would not pay for it.
Nope, the US offered on pre approved bases, but terrain testing failed.

Leo2 has lower ground preasure per square cm than almost any russian MBT...

just for the record the two tanks with the most shitty groundpreasure are the M1A2 and the T-90M ... their track footprint (T-90 has still a unchanged T-72 track footprint) was small rigth from start and they gained lot of weigth .... on the other hand the Leo2 trackfootprint was large rigth from start with a very low ground pressre.... and even the most heavy one today is way lower than T-90M or M1A2... next to the much higher ground clearence of the Leo2 which help a lot in the mud

Ah yeah? "Ground preasure"? On the Autobahn or what? "Groundpreasure"....in the mud....the mud what suck....the higher the weight of the tank, the more the mud suck. In east Ukraine it isnt the same as it is at trainingsground "Heide" where the "mud" is a 10 meter mud hole. In east Ukraine after rain the mud is mostly hundreds of meters and deep. Some posts above you can see a vid with example. Also Leo is to heavy for most of the bridges there. Yeah, sure, bridge laying...ah, wait, how heavy is the Leo2? "Ground preasure"...

You are wrong for France : the french nuc are under a one french key system. But there are some regular discussions about the potential targets for each nuc system and, since the french and GB subs collided at sea in 2009, the patrol area of each sub is also 'organised' with the others, specially in atlantic and ? north atlantic.
For GB I have a doubt. I've heard about a 2 keys system but may be it is no more the case now. The GB missiles are US ones (Trident 2) but with GB warheads... so perhaps an independant system ?
For the B61 in Europe, it's a US system for sure.
SSBN are not for patrol or spying. it's just to launch SLBM without the enemy knowing your position.

Wow not bad

The world’s second most powerful army, the country with the largest landmass, trying 8 months or 1 year now? to capture a medium sized salt city. They don’t have enough salt in Russia?

Now Putin throws everything he has towards Bakhmut no matter the costs. Regular army members, elite brigades, paratroopers, artillery and of course the wagners. One death per meter.

Lets them coming.

Russia lose HALF of its 45,000 elite paratroopers in just seven months​

crack VDV soldiers slaughtered...

Back
Top Bottom