What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Iranians are "attempting to promote Russian propaganda, gaslight, resort to lying, bait into traps to get other members to be inaccurate (which I wasn't), rinse and repeat."

Complete bullshit ofcourse.

Armata is only good for crappy propaganda at parades. The handfull they have is nowhere near ready for combat.

Abrams export version has been sold to several countries. Some of them in conflicts or risk of conflict.

Abrams: The export version is used by the armies of Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Poland and Iraq

But...but...US itself said that there will be no Abrams in Ukraine at line of contact, not in the next month, not in a half year, even not this year...

depp.jpg

Who are you to tel what is leggal or illegal?

Yeah, it exists, only for weak amd dependant countries. Go punish India for example for breaking the sanctions tradimg with russia.

I am just wondering how much hypocrisy you can swalow before you admit evident fact.
I am capable of reading the treaties.
You are welcome to show that I am mistaken - with sources.
You should not use words like hypocricy, which You do not understand.

Sanctions are voluntary. India is not required to apply sanctions.
Shipping weapons to an belligerent is not a crime.
It is however something that is noncompliant with neutrality.
The other side then have a right to treat the weapons dealer as a belligerent and apply sanctions or go to war.

Trade is not comparable to weapons shipment, so there is no hypocricy.

F1s and the Exocets were enough to cause mayhem in the Persian Gulf shipping lanes, even leading to the accidental destruction of USS Stark from a misfired Exocet. You can't fly F-1s for 8 years into the war and keep firing exocets (Stark was in 1988) without fresh missiles and continued aircraft parts.

So the higher moral ground of not supporting a combatant against Iran does not fly.
The only country which is responsible for delivering Mirages and Exocets are France. It is not the responsibilitity of ”Europeans”.
In France, the only ones really responsible for delivering Mirages and Exocets are those involved in that decision.
The French stopped shipments of Mirages and Exocets, at the start of the war but resumed shipment after a few years. The reason why is unknown to me.
There might be a good reason - or not.
Unless you know the background, you cannot comment on the morality.

We do know the background to the Russian aggression on Ukraine, and here it is easy to comment on the morality of shipping weapons to Russia.

Last edited:
I am capable of reading the treaties.
You are welcome to show that I am mistaken - with sources.
You should not use words like hypocricy, which You do not understand.

Sanctions are voluntary. India is not required to apply sanctions.
Shipping weapons to an belligerent is not a crime.
It is however something that is noncompliant with neutrality.
The other side then have a right to treat the weapons dealer as a belligerent and apply sanctions or go to war.

Trade is not comparable to weapons shipment, so there is no hypocricy.
Your logic is absurd, as the russians could not buy or produce weapons themself with money provided by trade....

Sweden provided saab awacs to Pakistan and other offensive weapons to Pakistan that didn't surfaced in media or limelight we all know awacs are offensive weapons it acts as force multipliers and can engage and detect air targets at longer ranges this is enough proof to all iranian boot lickers and iranian symphatisers here

what experts are predicting to happen in Ukraine in the coming days.

Your logic is absurd, as the russians could not buy or produce weapons themself with money provided by trade....
It is not a question of logic.
Laws of Neutrality says that trade does not violate neutrality, and weapons deliveries violates neutrality.
Laws of neutrality does not care if the money earned by trade is used to produce weapons.

But...but...US itself said that there will be no Abrams in Ukraine at line of contact, not in the next month, not in a half year, even not this year...

View attachment 915951
You realise that with the speed of advance of your beloved russians…that this conflict will drag on for more then a year?

The armata on the other hand will still be doing parades only at that time

Back
Top Bottom