What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

it is those superior modern artillery( bonus, xcaliber, lgd...) and counter battery + mavic drones ukranian managed to master that are bleeding the russian army power, if no tactical and active or passive measures are taken this bleed will sum up to become too dangerous...
this war has changed the world of wars for good ... today Eisenhower military experty is no more the fasion in modern wars, welcome to the General Elon Musk era

thats an obvious, do you think Russia will let Ukraine try to take crimea or even annexed regions.?

Russia will end up using tactical nukes low yield at key locations in Ukraine

it will be upto west to reply with full on nukes and invite a reciprocal nuclear response or to suck it up

those who think this cant happen should look at japan, where USA used nukes even though japan was practically defeated they just wanted japan to uncondtional surrender its own country

i wont be surprised if russia does the same

afterwards west will have two option
respond or dont respond

thats an obvious, do you think Russia will let Ukraine try to take crimea or even annexed regions.?

Russia will end up using tactical nukes low yield at key locations in Ukraine

it will be upto west to reply with full on nukes and invite a reciprocal nuclear response or to suck it up

those who think this cant happen should look at japan, where USA used nukes even though japan was practically defeated they just wanted japan to uncondtional surrender its own country

i wont be surprised if russia does the same

afterwards west will have two option
respond or dont respond

The US has made it clear we will respond to a nuclear attack on Ukraine with the complete destruction of Russian forces in Ukraine and the Black Sea.

Well, if i would be the master of the button, i wouldnt throw big a-bombs on big cities like NY or LA ect. I would throw lots of small a-bombs at all the regions what produce food for the us-citizens in the us. Then i would watch the stream of my uavs filming the killing of each against each other in the big cities cause of no food. No, i would have peanut puffs, not popcorn.
Idiotic thought

Nuclear war works both ways.

The attacker will die as second. That’s why a nuclear armed country can’t be attacked. Same in other direction. If Russia drops nuclear bombs on Ukraine, the West will respond. Ukraine will respond. Ukraine can quickly assemble nuclear bombs and drop on Russia. Technically Ukraine can do it. Building nuclear bombs is not difficult. It’s a very primitive technology. Building a car is more challenging. That’s why Russia can’t build cars.

USSR withdrew from Afghanistan without nuking it to ashes.

In a nuclear war everybody will die. Even people in China, India. That’s why Xi jinping warned Putin not to do it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom