What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

in this war even odessa and kherson are not important , the only strategic point in Ukraine right now is Lviv and cities around it, i wonder how good defensive lines east of ukraine are if Belarus decide to enter war and capture those areas

Belarus will not enter the war, especially after seeing the trashing the Russians' are receiving.

If they wanted to enter, they should have been in the first weeks of the conflict when the mile-long armor line was sitting at Kyiv's doorstep. Now you have Ukraine, armed to the teeth and knowing something from the north could come ready for it, and NATO countries providing round-the-clock intel. It would be suicide for them to make a move, but I don't mind if it makes more hotties single and available; I wish there were a proper mail-order bride publicly traded company I could've profited from.

Last edited:
As Russia’s military stalls, ‘Putin’s chef’ serves up his Wagner shock troops to rescue Ukraine campaign

Analysis by Tim Lister, CNN

That f*ck clown is failing, soon, he'll be recruiting from the morgue, so they have enough bodies to toss at the Ukrainians.

Putin is not amused.
Western $60 oil price cap on Russia oil costs him $170 million per day. As he sells oil even with deeper discount, $53, the cap costs him $260 million per day. Shrinking oil sale, shrinking oil price, shrinking customer base, shrinking oil production, a perfect storm. Oil is Russia’s biggest revenue.

Nobody counts the dead, the wounded, and the equipment loss on the Ukrainian side. Don't take it from me, you can hear it from CNN’s Yulia Keseiva. 👇

BREAKING | Soledar Captured by Russian Wagner Mercs and Paratroopers

Ukraine needs more support in armour and arterllery or it will start losing ground.

If russia opens a front at belarus we will have real problem

My guess russia will use that as negotiation card once it captures remaining 20% of it's claimed area

Gerasimov can not change anything on battlefield. What can he do? Nothing.
Prigozhin is Russia’s hero if he succeeds to take Soledar or Bakhmut.
Soledar is taken.

Bakhmut will fall within 1-2 weeks
Unless USA send new toys

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom