What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The conditions these men are fighting are inhospitable at this time. Many of the folks here would've froze to death had they invested a few days of their time in that environment.

The Russian military and DPR are making a gradual progress in their effort to push out the Ukrainians.

Russians wanted to freeze Europeans to death meanwhile it is the russians who are freezing to death over all the frontline in eastern Ukraine.

BTW despite Russian claims,Ukrainian forces are still inside Soledar and far from being encircled, even the russian mod has been disputing wagner claims over soledar showing indeed the infighting between the two forces.

Russians wanted to freeze Europeans to death meanwhile it is the russians who are freezing to death over all the frontline in eastern Ukraine.

BTW despite Russian claims,Ukrainian forces are still inside Soledar and far from being encircled, even the russian mod has been disputing wagner claims over soledar showing indeed the infighting between the two forces.

Your copium never stops. The city has already fallen. Here is Wagner PMC visiting that salt mine in Soledar.

With respect to harsh winter conditions, the Russians want this condition so the ground is hardened. Then next offensive will start once they know their tanks and heavy equipment are not going to be caught in the mud.

Your copium never stops. The city has already fallen. Here is Wagner PMC visiting that salt mine in Soledar.

With respect to harsh winter conditions, the Russians want this condition so the ground is hardened. Then next offensive will start once they know their tanks and heavy equipment are not going to be caught in the mud.

This footage has already been proved many times not to be the salt mine in soledar makes you wonder who's on copium or not.

It is very sad to see the fate of those Ukrainian servicemen

Save at least half of that sad for the Russian cannon fodder recruits.

They were poorly led and abandoned by both political and military leaders.

You mean like those dying in a foreign country due to cold weather, bad equipment and lack of supplies.

They need to stop this idea of holding towns to the last man.

Russia need to stop this idea of invading Ukraine.

The goal of the under-dog is to live, so he can fight in another day.

Russia is the underdog, as seen from its running away youth, bad state revenue, international pariah status, dependency on North Korea and Iran, rampant corruption, never stepping down dictator, potential separatism in North Caucasus, factionalism and rivalry among warlords, a year into a three days special operation, dead Russian bodies littering empty fields...

Seems like a perfect underdog from this angle.

It seems Zelensky idiot is dictating terms to General Valerii Zaluzhnyi. This idiot needs to let the military make independent decisions

So, classic Russian tactic of divide and rule, huh? It may work in Dagestan and Chechnya, but not in Ukraine.

Guerasimov led the northern adventure back in february and despite the effect of surprise and the use of elite formations, Russian army miserably failed. I guess with bunch of untrained and under equipped mobiks coupled with the fact that Ukraine has fortified its border with Belarus and that several brigades are now defending the northern sector, things will get better for Russia I guess.

In dictatorships, this kind of illegal, unregulated infighting among rival factions are anticipated. Putin is turning the rest of Russia into Chechnya.

Reports indicate 25K Russian soldiers have been killed in Soledar.

Ukraine is winning.

Next phase is for Ukraine to recapture Mariupol.

What? A bust of Zelensky at the US Capitol? Never seen before a puppet who gets his "sculpture" shown in another country. This thing is getting weirder and weirder by the minute. Is there something else to it?

Zelensky is a Jew and Jewish lobby runs the US government.

This is how dictatorships work. No surprise there.
Putin awards every loyal dog a medal. Beware, if anyone is against him those individuals will fall out of the window by accident.
The Wagner hooligans are now his darling. They run like zombies against Ukraine positions. Like a third rate movie.
Poor Russia army. Seems Putin considers the regular Russia army as bunch of weaklings and cowards.

Oops, I thought Russians have run out of tanks long ago. What happened to that Western propagandists' claim? Besides, why would you (the Ukrainian leadership) start a conflict with a powerful nation like Russia and then constantly cry about the need for more weapons? Shouldn't the cost of the war be part of the original calculation before you get yourself into a major conflict?

Oops, I thought Russians have run out of tanks long ago. What happened to that Western propagandists' claim? Besides, why would you (the Ukrainian leadership) start a conflict with a powerful nation like Russia and then constantly cry about the need for more weapons? Shouldn't the cost of the war be part of the original calculation before you get yourself into a major conflict?
the monkey trying hard.... the west never claimed they run out of tanks... do the math

at war begin the russian Army had 3.300 serviceable tanks (without the rotten trash they pulled out of their stocks) and lost 1.500.... were is the claim they run out of tanks? You have a huge rear end to get all that nonsens out of it

Back
Top Bottom