What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

More like kidnapping a raccoon :

1673510552915.png

Soledar is taken.

Bakhmut will fall within 1-2 weeks
Unless USA send new toys
Let’s wait the party is not over.
Soledar still standing. Russia’s general staff says the battle still continues at Soledar. Even the liar Peskow says the “dynamic” is still ongoing.
Will be interesting to see how Russia regular army responds to a possible victory of a hooligan army Wagner.

Reports say that 25K Ukraine soldiers were killed on Soledar.
That’s fairy tale. Probably that’s the number of Russian casualties they assault Ukraine defense no matter the costs. The Russians run over their dead comrades.
Soledar is „salt“ or salt mine. There are vast tunnel systems that run 200km in length, 300 meter deep. Impossible to take it by weeks or months. Ukraine army hides men, weapons, materials, everything. The tunnels are large complex they hide even tanks there.

1673514126069.png

Are we going to see a Russian Balkanization of Ukraine, it seems to be heading that way unless something drastic happens?
Russia certainly won't mind that
Belarus will not enter the war, especially after seeing the trashing the Russians' are receiving.
if Putin tell Lukashenko to jump , he will jump.
he is well aware that his survival depend on Putin's whim

That f*ck clown is failing, soon, he'll be recruiting from the morgue, so they have enough bodies to toss at the Ukrainians.
as i said they have enough raw material to turn into cannon fodder for years to come

It is quite clear to see that the Russian slow grind tactic has taken it's toll on the Ukrainian side. What is also quite clear to see is that the West & its media sounds desperate but trying their utmost to appear calm.
My opinion is that in a week or two, Russia will launch another offensive (probably from the North), thus why the chain of command has just been passed down to another general to lead this imminent offensive.
The tracksuit wearing clown sitting in Kiev, Poland or Tel Aviv who is blindly listening to the wishes of NATO without a care in the world for the effects of this war on "his people", is about to get a reality check. This next offensive will break Ukraine in half. Donbass will be liberated and secured and there is F all anyone can do anything about it. Had Ukraine remained neutral in accordance with the Minsk Accord, the world as a whole would have been a much better place today. Lets see how the next few weeks play out.

It is quite clear to see that the Russian slow grind tactic has taken it's toll on the Ukrainian side. What is also quite clear to see is that the West & its media sounds desperate but trying their utmost to appear calm.
My opinion is that in a week or two, Russia will launch another offensive (probably from the North), thus why the chain of command has just been passed down to another general to lead this imminent offensive.
The tracksuit wearing clown sitting in Kiev, Poland or Tel Aviv who is blindly listening to the wishes of NATO without a care in the world for the effects of this war on "his people", is about to get a reality check. This next offensive will break Ukraine in half. Donbass will be liberated and secured and there is F all anyone can do anything about it. Had Ukraine remained neutral in accordance with the Minsk Accord, the world as a whole would have been a much better place today. Lets see how the next few weeks play out.

Guerasimov led the northern adventure back in february and despite the effect of surprise and the use of elite formations, Russian army miserably failed. I guess with bunch of untrained and under equipped mobiks coupled with the fact that Ukraine has fortified its border with Belarus and that several brigades are now defending the northern sector, things will get better for Russia I guess.

Let’s wait the party is not over.
Soledar still standing. Russia’s general staff says the battle still continues at Soledar. Even the liar Peskow says the “dynamic” is still ongoing.
Will be interesting to see how Russia regular army responds to a possible victory of a hooligan army Wagner.
It's not, geoimaging confirm it.

Dont know why Russian officials are not collobarting their Wegner allies claims.

But things can change.

I thought everything was over when Russian forces were in kivy and then we saw what happened

Ukrainians are nasty bunch.
Some of them committed suicide rather then surrending

I doubt I think Russia will look for a deal.
It will only use the offense as trump card.

First it will take all the territories it want to annex then it will use the new offensive as a negotiation card

Back
Top Bottom