What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

About the famous video from few days back when RUAF vehicle rides into tank mines in the broad daylight.

It's impossible to appreciate from the outside just what an enormous amount of mines are being employed by both sides. There are thousands of mines being laid, and scooped per day. When you have mines applied in such numbers, you don't really need to hide them. That MT-LB which blew up likely drove into the field in the first place to manoeuvre around another mine field.

Western armies by now use mostly remote mining based on intel, while both AFU, and RUAF are doing enormous static mine fields. Soviet union left both of them stocks of millions of tank mines. 200-300 mines per go is considered a routine mining there. Both AFU, and RUAF have engineering brigades, and regiments which are entirely dedicated to mining.

There are roads which are mined for span of 10 kilometres. Demining them under artillery fire is impossible.

Tank mines are unsung heroes of this war, and have probably claimed more vehicles than any single ATGM make.

Speculation arises that Ukraine army will storm Cherson in next few days.

A Ukrainian tank crew takes part in a training exercise with infantrymen on May 09, 2022 near Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine.

A Ukrainian tank crew takes part in a training exercise with infantrymen on May 09, 2022 near Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)
Hopefully the ukrainians has the offensive capacity to do it. But I wouldnt count on it based on the opinion of military analysts. Seems to me they have been all wrong since february. I believe the ukrainians have to apply constant pressure on the russians, accepting many loses themself, in order to squeeze the russians back accross the river. I dont think they are going to make some major push through a weak spot, or carry out some fancy manoeuvre outsmarting the russians at the Kherson front.

I hope the ukrainians have a surprise for us at Melitopol.

Last edited:
Kreminna is by all reports not seeing the amount of fighting originally anticipated.

Some trick is likely being planned.

I recall Russians in Izyum been harassed from the forests for close to a month, before a lightning repositioning, reinforcement, and attack to the flank.

Hopefully the ukrainians has the offensive capacity to do it. But I wouldnt count on it based on the opinion of military analyst. Seems to me they have been all wrong since february. I believe the ukrainians have to apply constant pressure on the russians, accepting many loses themself, in order to squeeze the russians back accross the river. I dont think they are going to make some major push through a weak spot, or carry out some fancy manouvre outsmarting the russians at the Kherson front.

I hope the ukrainians have a surprise for us at Melitopol.

Units fighting West of Khesanh are mostly light infantry — clearly not a force to fight in open fields. It's their mechanised attacking from NE, while 128th brigade sits, and awaits, while doing raids from time to time.

I also believe the current lull is due to Kremlin starting a new round of its Infowar, and subterfuge to discombobulate UA's Western supporters. If so, Ukraine will wait for mud to settle down in Washington before committing to another push, while using this time to stage.

Last edited:
Which does not change the fact that the GA have the capability to do what it wants here. Russia has violated treaties to the extent that Ukraine can declare such agreements as null and void.
Each country in the GA then have to decide what they do.
as i said if you think its possible go do it , Its not me you must convince its the guys at general assembly

ukraine was a sovereign country that played the west against Russia to get the best deals for ukraine

Ukraine lost its sovereignty and right to exist as a coubtry when it couped out an elected government by CIA funded and organized nazi thugs. In addition to ethnically cleansing everything Russian.

Im actually surprised Russia has waited this long react. People screaming putin this and that should gey on their knees on kiss his feet. He is by faar the most moderate voice out of the Russian government. Former mild mannered medvedev has gone full stalin. Anybody replacing putin is going to be 100x more aggressive

Ukraine can no longer exist as a country. It forfeited that right in the 2014 cia/nazi coup. The only question remains is what the final borders will look like jn a rump remnants of it

“Ukraine” will do well to not get landlocked/nuked given the path they have chosen
Thanks for informing us that Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afghanistan has lost their right to exist as countries due to the coups.

Which does not change the fact that the GA have the capability to do what it wants here. Russia has violated treaties to the extent that Ukraine can declare such agreements as null and void.
Each country in the GA then have to decide what they do.
no it don't have the power , you claim it has , i'm tired of trying to convince you , so if it has then go and throw Russia out of security council , even general assembly and give his seat to Ukraine , while you are at it why not throw china out also and give their seat to Taiwan . then you can have your cozy family club

Here is my take on the ukraine war and predictions for it from a neutral prespective all tho I sympathize with Ukraine.

1. The conflict will go on until minimum to 2023 where a temporary ceasefire will be reached which will last for approx 10-12 years or max in 2024 a ceasefire will be reached that will last 10-12 years.

- Both sides realizes despite the ceasefire this is only the beginning and from a geo-security point of view Russia can't allow the existence of Ukraine and forget about putin because he may not be around 10-12 years from now but others hardliners from his party will pick up the pieces and it is fundamental to Russian future security that Ukraine is dismantled if it was important before it is even more so post-ceasefire

- The reason for that is because Ukraine has been armed to the teeth and they are extremely motivated an probably the knife to use to defeat Russia in the future and they will commit atrocities in russia if angered ukrainians get the opportunity served. Ukraine will become a permanent Russian geo-political nightmare especially in the security department. If Russia was to allow their existence they have allowed NATO to have huge advantage into their heartlands in a future clash. Hence the future russian patriotic leaders will not tolerate Ukraine and the threat they represent to everything Russian on their borders is understated.

- Russia will accept the ceasefire but plan for the real war which is the one to dismantle Ukraine forever and now their ego and pride has been bruised. The Russians will re-group, re-arm and re-mobilize then suddenly come one day down the line unilaterally and this time Russia will start Nuclear war and strike Ukraine with stragetic and tactical warheads across much of the country. It will be pre-emptive nuke strikes and you may ask how I know this.. Because Russia has learned from this lesson that conventionally they can't overcome Ukraine which in my opinion if you leave the nukes out of the table Ukraine wins this war conventionally not only are they capable of pushing the russians out of Ukraine but advance to capture of Russia's western regions and most populated areas.

- Hence the ball game is on Russia's side to start the war pre-emptively and unilaterally down the line at the time of their choosing... I would even go as far to say that Russia will prepare exclusively for WW3 from here on out and will treat that conflict as the final conflict with Ukraine and they will make EU pay if they intervene which I believe won't intervene.

- Russia will drop approx 100-200 nuclear warheads on Ukraine around and between 2033-2034 AD

- Ukraine will also know that the next round will be the final one and the all out one hence they will prepare for a final stand and once the ceasefire is announced they won't treat it as real ceasefire but will prepare measures to counter a Russian all out war.

2. Russia may create a bloc that will join the attack if the war was to spread and others were to join Ukraine which is unlikely in my honest opinion. There will be saber-ratling once Russia comes in for real and means kill or be killed that is about it verbal support and condemnations nothing more.

- It won't be Putin tho who will do this but another Russian leader who is more hardline then Putin will replace him and one he and his team has selected to carry on the struggle for the Russian cause but he won't be a bluffer and he will go all-in and nobody will call it leading to the rest folding in Ukraine.

- Russia will reach the Romanian and polish borders and also they will take Moldova and it won't be much of a struggle as they will surrender upon invasion.

3. fast forward another 10 years in 2045 several states have left NATO like Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia and Greece.. Forward another 6 years to 2051 Russia's new bloc will attack Romania, baltic states and Turkey being the objective but the attack will come against the entirety of EU and NATO this will begin WW3

- China will enter the conflict on Russia's side leading to NATO getting pushed back past the berlin wall all the way to the Netherlands and Belgium. The Chinese will turn out to be effective at that point with improved technology.. They will take out all the satellites in the sky except their own

Either Russia has jammed Starlink, or Elon has stopped the service to Ukraine. Starlink for the last few days have been down allegedly by too many on both sides for it to be fake news.
Where do you hear that from? I suspect the same source you get from "Elon Musk puling Starlink out"?

Starlink was down in selective area due to Russian missile strike. It was largely unimpacted, that's evident that I can communicate with all my friend in Ukraine (They all use starlink)

And there are no reported interruption with Military Starlink uplink by any of the military district as far as I know, and I know people high up in Ukrainian military, I doubt they will tell everyone if their starlink was down if they were indeed down.

Remember when I said it would take months to repair and I was told it’d take days at most? :lol:
You don't need to be an engineer to know that damaged part is not going to be fixed in "Days"

no it don't have the power , you claim it has , i'm tired of trying to convince you , so if it has then go and throw Russia out of security council , even general assembly and give his seat to Ukraine , while you are at it why not throw china out also and give their seat to Taiwan . then you can have your cozy family club
Well, technically, they really can throw PRC out and reinstall ROC, I mean they had already done one in reverse, that's more or less a fact here because it already had precedent.

Now whether or not they will succeed is another issue here. Seeing only 7 countries counties officially recognize Taiwan, that's a snowball chance in hell. But UNGA did have power to pass binding resolution. That part is also fact.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom