What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukrainian gov. and diplomats should have been smart enough to ignore Elon Musk's recent troll tweets about 'peace deal'. It would have been forgotten easily. The knee jerk response from President Zelensky and his diplomats is a display of immaturity in the administration. Dealing with trolls and trolling others must be taught in diplomat schools from henceforth :D
It's not immaturity, but arrogance...

remember Olaf Scholz "behaving “like an sulky liver sausage" 😁

Russia has fired around 3,500 missiles to date.

My estimate is they have 500-1000 missiles left in their inventory.
so much for "Russia has run out of missiles"...well here you go with some FACTS ON THOSE LIES:

1665780695818.png

Why wont you give up on this conspiracy theory that Russia has run out of missiles and ammunition? but its fine by me tbh, afterall, its Ukranians who will die and are dying for their NATO-joining illusions.

I am expecting their entire line in Kherson (At least in the Northeast) to collapse within days.
Once that was done, I have no doubt Ukraine will start another southern front from Zaporizhzhia
I just dont think Russia is ready to give up protecting the North Crimean Canal. Wouldnt Ukraine be able to block the canal if the reach Kakhovka? Im not sure how the canal works.

I just dont think Russia is ready to give up protecting the North Crimean Canal. Wouldnt Ukraine be able to block the canal if the reach Kakhovka? Im not sure how the canal works.
The Sign were there,

Russia announced a general evacuation in Kherson. A long queue in Petrol Station in Crimea, net flow of traffic from Crimea to Russia increased about 200%. All are tell tale sign the front is not holding. The last time Russia did this is in Kupiansk, they announced a Civilian evacuation of Kupainsk, and 4 days later, Kupiansk felt to the Ukrainian.

This is not really whether or not the Russia is ready to give up Kherson, but whether or not their position in Kherson is tenable. It wasn't the same after Kerch Bridge was damage, it was bad before, it's worse with a lot of backlog now.

There are alot of call for help in Mylove and Borozensky in Telegram, a lot of call but apparently no help because the call continues, that is not going to hold, and they are pressing very tight at the moment to a point I am expecting the Ukrainian are going to break thru to Nova Kakhovka next week. Once Ukrainian took that, that's game over for kherson. And all these evacuation calls is Russian telling you they cannot hold.

Lol.
I am part of elite like you in USA.
I am milking the federal govt for all the money

But unlike you I do have some human feeling left to see and understand misery

West Virginia has highest poverty in any developed world.. there are several documentries on YouTube

They are doing worse then ukriane no matter what metric you use.
Human development index, life expectancy, health care , education per Capital income..you name it.

Now it doesn't matter for elite like us ..

The guy himself isn't an American..
Complete bs, was that documentary by Michael Moore 🤣

Very interesting event in Astana:

The presitator of Tajikistan has publicly humiliated Putin. I remember, Tajikistan is the second, or third poorest Central Asian state after Afghanistan, and which hosts a Russian base.

His govt been living nearly entirely on RU support. Unless he found a new patron, what he did today would've been suicidal for his regime, nor would have he gained anything from that.

I am very sure the Istanbul-Astana axis is behind that.

What he do? I haven’t been up to date on the news the last few days cause of work.

Last edited:
West Virginia has highest poverty in any developed world.. there are several documentries on YouTube

sure thing buddy the GDP per capita and median income of of W.Virginia is higher than Germany.But no, YouTube says W.Virginia is the poorest state on the planet. Please spare us your YouTube knowledge and stay on topic. thank you.

sure thing buddy the GDP per capita and median income of of W.Virginia is higher than Germany.But no, YouTube says W.Virginia is the poorest state on the planet. Please spare us your YouTube knowledge and stay on topic. thank you.

Yep, West Virginia has a GDP per capita of $54K, which would place it in the top 20 nations in the world.

Lol.
I am part of elite like you in USA.
I am milking the federal govt for all the money

But unlike you I do have some human feeling left to see and understand misery
You mooch off US but you are telling US that you have 'feelings'.

You mooch off US but you are telling US that you have 'feelings'.
No I am saying you don't care about Americans

Lol..wtf?

Back
Top Bottom