What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You are saying that patients I am seeing in my clinic are my delusions..??
Homeless and hungry Appalachians is reality that some people don't want to see

PBS USA owned...

Why is this relevant on this thread? So there are poor coal miners in W. Virginia. How does that fact belong on this thread which is about war in Europe. Did these patients of yours drive Range Rovers before the war and now because of US decision to help Ukraine all of certain poverty has struck these well to dos.

Just because you had no choice but to move to the poorest part of the country to provide medical care so you can work your 3 years to then earn your credentials to move a richer 'normal' city does not mean the whole country was poor. You are doing this so you can then have a path earn your money in a regular place.

There is a lot more to the country than the poor unfortunate people in Appalachian. Don't wait for your green card to see it. Go now just to experience it. After all you likely entered the country that way.

Whats with the conciliatory tone: it goes from severe consequences to 'no need to attack more'.
ANd mobilization to end in two weeks and troop strength to stabilize in two weeks.

More irrational disjointed behavior OR US assessment is correct that weapons stocks are depleting and signal for negotiation OR something big is coming up

Speaking to reporters Friday in a rare Q&A session, Putin said, "There is no need now for massive strikes. There are other tasks." He added that Russia's goal isn't "destroying Ukraine," according to The Moscow Times, an independent news outlet.

Seems like a full NATO inventory assault on Russians in Ukraine.
That’s nothing. Still no tanks, no helos, no aircraft, no cruise missiles, no ballistic missiles. There is lots of No’s. Comparing to what weaponry Putin invasion army has used against Ukraine army. They even use hypersonic, they use phosphor bombs.

look it up , it was t-64 it was apparently more expensive to produce it than t-72 and you knew how Russia was at the end of 90s
t72 and t-80 had some modernization , t80 was supposed to be elite force and t-72 cheap main force in high number , t64 was what t80 was based on .
its like you decide between the 9th generation Xeon processor or 12th generation core I3
Then cost was the factor and hence the T72s and T80s. Do you think bringing back the T64s would improve their chances or odds compared to using T72s to T90s in the war?

That’s nothing. Still no tanks, no helos, no aircraft, no cruise missiles, no ballistic missiles. There is lots of No’s. Comparing to what weaponry Putin invasion army has used against Ukraine army. They even use hypersonic, they use phosphor bombs.
Helos? WTF is Ukraine going to do with helos when they are shooting the Russians ones so easily. Let them fight and win an 'info-tech' war against one that is a 'industrial-tech' doctrine

Whats with the conciliatory tone: it goes from severe consequences to 'no need to attack more'.
ANd mobilization to end in two weeks and troop strength to stabilize in two weeks.

More irrational disjointed behavior OR US assessment is correct that weapons stocks are depleting and signal for negotiation OR something big is coming up

Speaking to reporters Friday in a rare Q&A session, Putin said, "There is no need now for massive strikes. There are other tasks." He added that Russia's goal isn't "destroying Ukraine," according to The Moscow Times, an independent news outlet.
As ex a spy Putin is a professional liar. I would not trust any words coming from his mouth. Same coming from other three liars Lavrov, Peskow, Medwedew. To understand what Putin wants you can follow his mastermind, the russian nationalist Alexander Dugin.

Seems like a full NATO inventory assault on Russians in Ukraine.
Not even close. I don't see any F-16s, ATACMS, long range loitering munitions, long range cruise missiles, etc.

That means Putin can't attack Ukraine consistently like he did in response to the bridge attack. And he's trying to calms things down with Russians panicking and fleeing the country by saying he is stopping his partial mobilization in 2 weeks...for now.

Look like the war finally begins...
They going to full mobilization or still partial? Putin says he will stop in 2 weeks. If losing 50k plus Russian troops and other personnel wasn't a war in last 8 months, I shudder to think how the Russians feel in a real war. Many hundreds of thousands Russian eligible men fled and its not even a real war yet.

Then cost was the factor and hence the T72s and T80s. Do you think bringing back the T64s would improve their chances or odds compared to using T72s to T90s in the war?
i believe if instead of focusing on T-72 and its derivate T-90 , they focused on T-80 which was successor of t-64 and then their t-90 was based on T-80 they had better chance , right now upgraded t-64 will be something like t-80 , upgraded t-62 , depended on upgrade i doubt it but perhaps equal to t-80 or t-72 more probably worse

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You ain't seen not even 1/2.
Only a fraction.
weve-got-plenty-of-old-tanks-too-sierra-army-depot-v0-4lremuit8io91.jpg

i believe if instead of focusing on T-72 and its derivate T-90 , they focused on T-80 which was successor of t-64 and then their t-90 was based on T-80 they had better chance , right now upgraded t-64 will be something like t-80 , upgraded t-62 , depended on upgrade i doubt it but perhaps equal to t-80 or t-72 more probably worse
Well in case whether they can refurbish the 800 T64 tanks, the problem is the crew since many are being abandoned in Kherson offensive and falling into Ukrainian hands. So imagine many of those upgraded T64s falling in their hands.

Crimea bridge repairs to be finished by July 2023 - Russian government document​

A passenger train and cars drive on the Kerch bridge, after an explosion destroyed part of it, in the Kerch Strait, Crimea

MOSCOW, Oct 14 (Reuters) - Repairs to the bridge between the annexed Crimean peninsula and southern Russia, which was damaged in an explosion last Saturday, are to be finished by July 2023, a document published on the Russian government's website said.

The Crimea bridge, a showcase project of Russian President Vladimir Putin's rule, was damaged in a blast that Russia has blamed on Ukraine. Some Ukrainian officials celebrated the incident but Kyiv has not claimed reponsibility.

Back
Top Bottom