What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I not saying you can’t build the engine.
those one way drones make like a Saigon motorcycle loud noise, fly slow, engine from the 70s. What’s about the controller, chips?
did those two stroke engine had any controller chips ? I doubt , i think they time themselves mechanically , that's why they were so inefficient and produced so much pollution

They can still afford to eat and keep roof over their heads. They won't go to disney for vacation and change their cars later this year. But nobody is leaving their countries because things suck.

Unemployment is still at record lows. Also the lower / middle class had a good run during COVID times with all the direct money they were getting.

The real travesty is the lower cost countries that were already over leveraged in importing food. If you want to worry about whose life is difficult: its Lebanon, Egypt, Pakistan and the list goes on where food affordablity is even worse now while Germans are worried that cost of beer is going to duble.

You expect Russia to march through Europe so gas can go back to $60 a barrel? No country thinks that way.
Europe are rich. They can handle the price increase. Russia on the other hands can't just switch market.

Europe can just buy gas from other country while developing new one like Nigeria.

What are the opinions on Elon Musk and SpaceX no longer providing Starlink connectivity to Ukraine?

What are the opinions on Elon Musk and SpaceX no longer providing Starlink connectivity to Ukraine?
Negligible.

It's only Crimea that I heard. The rest of Ukraine still have starlink which the US still foot the bill for & the us still have spy plane among others giving constant stream of data to the Ukrainian.

for what that estimation was ? railroad or the road bridge ? so no the estimation for railroad bridge achieved in fact it happen sooner than what estimated . for road that is not something that can\t repair fast and my estimation was not a week for that part but by looking and those part and see how the bridge exactly is built , i say it will be fixed sooner than what i expected that is small damage to the place the bridge lie upon not to the pillar itself , that can be fixed sooner than you think and is less serious than it seems , just lift the bridge then change that part its separate from the pillar itself , its fixed to the bridge by its weight and some locking mechanism very easily replaceable , at least its how we build it , we even some times don't use concrete for it just use some sort of plastic material (that i don't knew exactly what it is) to reduce earth-quack effect . honestly that damage while looking so intimidating , is not that serious , easily fixed

Russia's government has ordered contractors to finish repairs to a key bridge linking annexed Crimea to Russia by July 2023.

If this is true that would mean serious supply issues to Russian forces in the south during winter.

~

That was fake news.

Elon Musk was sending the bill to Pentagon since May, to which Pentagon actually paid for most of Ukrainian Starlink service.

The original article from CNN

The far more expensive part, however, is the ongoing connectivity. SpaceX says it has paid for about 70% of the service provided to Ukraine and claims to have offered that highest level – $4,500 a month – to all terminals in Ukraine despite the majority only having signed on for the cheaper $500 per month service.

The terminals themselves cost $1500 and $2500 for the two models sent to Ukraine, the documents say, while consumer models on Starlink’s website are far cheaper and service in Ukraine is just $60 per month.

That’s just 1.3% of the service rate SpaceX says it needs the Pentagon to start paying.

In short, Elon Musk is not shutting off Starlink in Ukraine lol......He actually earn a lot of money from Pentagon.

They can still afford to eat and keep roof over their heads. They won't go to disney for vacation and change their cars later this year. But nobody is leaving their countries because things suck.

Unemployment is still at record lows. Also the lower / middle class had a good run during COVID times with all the direct money they were getting.

The real travesty is the lower cost countries that were already over leveraged in importing food. If you want to worry about whose life is difficult: its Lebanon, Egypt, Pakistan and the list goes on where food affordablity is even worse now while Germans are worried that cost of beer is going to duble.

You expect Russia to march through Europe so gas can go back to $60 a barrel? No country thinks that way.
Wow
Do you live in America?
Have you seen the poverty?
Come to west Virginia and I will show you america

Back
Top Bottom