What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

1664131221767.png

@RescueRanger

Hello!

I hate what is going on in this world as of now.

This confrontation between US/NATO and Russia shouldn't have happened.

Bad blood and insults/mockery is flowing back and forth.

Russia, looks like, got caught off the guard but history shows they do make a ferocious comeback.

I hate how mobilisation/draft seems to be happening only in towns of ethnic minorities - Muslim areas. That's disgusting and shows how desperate Russia has become.

Mobilisation seems to be a knee jerk reaction by Russia.

For sake of balance in world order - I do wish to see a strong Russia though.

Mr Putin may be fuming at the current situation.

Who would mediate and guarantee peace when the world powers themselves are at loggerheads with each other?

Dangerous situation, it is !!!

Here is the fate of a neo-liberal Jew in Russia who spoke out against nazi Putin

Russia is a terrorist state.

The UK press saying that Russia commits terrorist actions in Russia and blame Chechens:

Confirmed by Russians:

If you are a jew and your kid grows up to be for democracy and freedom. Your child could be assassinated by Putin and other nazis.

If you are a jew and your child supports killing Palestinians, then their life is "sacred", and are protected by Trump, Putin, Netanyahu, Bennett, Le Pen and British "government".

If this does not tell you where the global order is headed with these Putinites, then your head is in the sand.

Those against Putin nazis are for peace and brotherhood. Those Putinites are nazi thugs, the new Hitlerites.

Last edited:
Hello!

I hate what is going on in this world as of now.

This confrontation between US/NATO and Russia shouldn't have happened.

Bad blood and insults/mockery is flowing back and forth.

Russia, looks like, got caught off the guard but history shows they do make a ferocious comeback.

I hate how mobilisation/draft seems to be happening only in towns of ethnic minorities - Muslim areas. That's disgusting and shows how desperate Russia has become.

Mobilisation seems to be a knee jerk reaction by Russia.

For sake of balance in world order - I do wish to see a strong Russia though.

Mr Putin may be fuming at the current situation.

Who would mediate and guarantee peace when the world powers themselves are at loggerheads with each other?

Dangerous situation, it is !!!

Don't worry, brother, sit back and relax.

Last edited:
Russian Riot police killed this poor girl with a baton strike to the head.

Who needs bullet proof vests and ration packs when the mayor sends you off to war with a twaeez:

The reality on the ground is that Gopniks are so scared of mobilisation they are trying to break their arms or injure themselves to avoid fighting:

What is confirmed she died ? ( brutal )

Back
Top Bottom