What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Kyselivka, Kherson. Ukrainians took it again, Russians retreated again, and restarted the shelling, while taking counterbat fire, and losing at least 1 artillery piece

This is happening for the 10th time or so.

So why did they attack New York instead of Beijing?

Because Chinese internal security is competent enough to avert large scale al-CIA-da attacks in Beijing. So the US oligarchy had to resort to staging a Hollywoodesque false flag operation in New York (remember the Project for a New American Century's pre-9/11 assessment that a "new Pearl Harbor" would be needed to make possible the multiple wars of aggression planned by the US regime in West Asia and North Africa (Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Sudan, Somalia etc)).

Last edited:
So was castrating many african male slaves in the arab slave trade progressive?
The demand for harem girls?
Having them walk through arid areas in line, many succombing to the elements?

Is it progressive the saidis had slavery till middle 1900s?
Or as soon as a new islamic theocratic state was formed with ISIS we saw that progressive slavery again?

I assume your response will be a “no true scotsman fallacy”?
On what basis you are condemning it? Your first neighbor had humans caged as animals for common people amusment only couple of decades ago. So who are you to give moral judgemenst as european who conducted all imaginable and unimaginable crimes during history.

Look at his proxemics - the man has never been in a street fight in his life. Also throwing haymakers ... xD All these people make me laugh.
The black guy may have been a normal guy but hes trained in boxing he did a switch halfway through the video which a non boxer would not execute so smoothly.

On what basis you are condemning it? Your first neighbor had humans caged as animals for common people amusment only couple of decades ago. So who are you to give moral judgemenst as european who conducted all imaginable and unimaginable crimes during history.

I was critisizing russia to which I get black kettled as “racist/colonialist” europe.
Then i point out that arabs have an equally pitch black History, to which i first get reactions ranging from pure denial, to utter historical fantasy, to “no true scotsman fallacy”, to now this…who am I to condemn?

You guys are just physically unable to admit any faults, unable to look in the mirror??
“Our hundreds and hundreds of years of slavery till the christians made us stop was very progressive and uplifting”
Wow…just wow…speechless.

I was critisizing russia to which I get black kettled as “racist/colonialist” europe.
Then i point out that arabs have an equally pitch black History, to which i first get reactions ranging from pure denial, to utter historical fantasy, to “no true scotsman fallacy”, to now this…who am I to condemn?

You guys are just physically unable to admit any faults, unable to look in the mirror??
“Our hundreds and hundreds of years of slavery till the christians made us stop was very progressive and uplifting”
Wow…just wow…speechless.
Listen i do not give a dim for russia european former best friend, for sure i do not like them more then you ever will but that is other story, i asked simple question and you are not able to answer it properly.
I am talking about principles not people and was pretty clear about it in my initial post which you choose to strawman poorly.

Last edited:
The Han nationality in China abolished slavery as early as the Han Dynasty (200 BC).

However, the time when slavery was abolished in other Chinese nationality was different.

The last to abolish slavery was the Tibetan nationality, who abolished slavery in 1959.
China has always been more focused on itself as “empire of the middle” then being overly expansionistic.

Historically it has been far less damaging to other nations/people then many other historical empires.

Back
Top Bottom