What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

They are trying to put her in jail for "undermining the legitimacy of the press". This is what the state prosecutor literally said:

hwiv2a.jpg

They lost their mind here in germany and are going full retard.
I don´t know what she said on social media however if she posts contents and speeches that promote the russia war of aggression - as accused- then the state presecutor is right to act against her. why complaint? she can file a lawsuit. you mean living in a free country you can do what you want? we are not living in a free jungle. don´t fall into primitive russian propapanda. by the way calling war as war in Russia can put you into siberia gulag. be warned.

so they must not bomb the positions of enemy, its Ukrainian who must be blamed for those areas bombings if any one to be blamed.
if you can support usa bombing of cities our Israel bombings of anything then why not Russian bombing

yeah that's lie . because there is no mention of it in biased western media
and this conflict started 8 years ago when Ukraine banned Russian language in Russian speaking areas.
This conflict started when Putin bribed/blackmailed Yanukovich to sign a deal with Russia against agreements made in Ukraine.

You are in my ignore list, and this post just confirmed to me that your are only good @ writing shīt posts, that's your level 🤣

Countries been making special slavery laws for centuries, the total, final & full abolishing law is what counts.

That was 1335 In Sweden.

Who is retarded here? “Before 99% western world”????

the western superpowers at the time:
France abolished slave trade in 1818
Great britian, 1833, and started putting pressure on others to end it.
So no, majority west already abolished it….

Then as a reaction comes tiny insignificant tunisia in 1846.

Let alone the other major muslim slavers who happily kept on slaving for a while.

Stop your BS and take a look at your real history.
Yet somehow everyone acts as if “white man” is the racist slaver and “rest world” are poor innocent victims.
I dont know how you guys managed to dodge larger attention/critiscism for the arab slave trade….but the amoubt of denial and lack of regret/accountability for it is disgusting
The Han nationality in China abolished slavery as early as the Han Dynasty (200 BC).

However, the time when slavery was abolished in other Chinese nationality was different.

The last to abolish slavery was the Tibetan nationality, who abolished slavery in 1959.

Exactly why is it any of Russias business, besides they wanted to control Ukraine?
Eastern Ukraine was mentioned in the west, reported from where reporters were allowed access. Now tell me why the russian would not allow independent media reporting from the russian side?
Russia is areabombing entire cities calling it “enemy positions” because 1) they cant do precision strikes 2) they simply dont care.
well as far as i'm aware russian allow western reporters to go to eastern ukraine . sadly their respective government passed some laws that if they go there and report the truth they face sup to several years in prison.

and about why is it any Russia business part , are you serrious

well as far as i'm aware russian allow western reporters to go to eastern ukraine . sadly their respective government passed some laws that if they go there and report the truth they face sup to several years in prison.

and about why is it any Russia business part , are you serrious
Yes I am totally serious. Russia has no business in Ukraine. Its all constructed arguments. A fabrication meant to justify Russias ambitions. The russian government (Putin) doesnt even have the courage to admit to the russian population what they are doing in Ukraine, and the population pretends they are unaware. Its pathetic.

Youre just aware that a few pro-russian puppets, pretending to be journalist, were allowed to report what they were told. No independent media reported any of the russian fabricated stories of atrocities committed by ukrainians.

Yes I am totally serious. Russia has no business in Ukraine. Its all constructed arguments. A fabrication meant to justify Russias ambitions. The russian government (Putin) doesnt even have the courage to admit to the russian population what they are doing in Ukraine, and the population pretends they are unaware. Its pathetic.

Youre just aware that a few pro-russian puppets, pretending to be journalist, were allowed to report what they were told. No independent media reported any of the russian fabricated stories of atrocities committed by ukrainians.

Russia invokes UN charter protecting Donbas civilians from Kiev regime artillery. It is legal under international law. Same justification the US invoked to invade Serbia to protect Kosovars from Serbs and invade Iraq to protect Kurds from Arabs. Same justification Turkey made to invade Cyprus to protect Turks from Greeks.

Russia invokes UN charter protecting Donbas civilians from Kiev regime artillery. It is legal under international law. Same justification the US invoked to invade Serbia to protect Kosovars from Serbs and invade Iraq to protect Kurds from Arabs. Same justification Turkey made to invade Cyprus to protect Turks from Greeks.
why dont you just go tell someone who cares about you propaganda. I thought you were banned.

Back
Top Bottom