What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Destruction of the stronghold of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Avdiivka direction.

The inhabitants of Lisichansk: “We are Russians! With this, all is said!" Why did the Ukrainians call them “those who wait”? Full video at http://****/geoestrategia1

Another footage of the destruction of Ukrainian Armed Forces positions in Marinka by Russian artillery.

Last edited:
as far as I'm aware its classic Yankee tactic, go read a little about Texas and Hawaii .
Hmm so wrongdoings by america in 1850 and 1890 sure do justify russia doing the same in 2022 ukraine!?

I literally stated what a shame it is this is happening in the 21th century. You missed that?

Hmm so wrongdoings by america in 1850 and 1890 sure do justify russia doing the same in 2022 ukraine!?

I literally stated what a shame it is this is happening in the 21th century. You missed that?

Big fish eats small fish. That is the law of nature.
Justice always wins. The winner is justice

If we fight the Russians, we will lose..the United States cannot fight the Russian army: Ex-US Marine

View attachment 862809

At the Ron Paul Institute conference in Houston, former US Marine intelligence officer and former chief weapons inspector for the United Nations Scott Ritter made a stinging criticism of the Biden administration's policy toward Ukraine, stating bluntly, "If we fight the Russians, we will lose."

US intelligence officer Scott Ritter said:

“I fear that because of Biden's reckless policy, Putin will lose patience and hit America with cruise missiles. The only thing Biden has achieved from his policies is that the Russians hate him. The Russians will win their war, and no one will stop them.”

He said that the United States and NATO would be defeated by the Russians in any war.

He stressed that "the Ukrainian army is the strongest, most efficient and best army in Europe, capable of defeating all NATO armies (except for the United States and Turkey) and now being destroyed in front of the Russians."

He added: “What Russia is actually doing is a military operation, not a war. Everyone knows the real capabilities of the Russian army. The Russians are organized and ready to fight big wars all over Europe and they are training in Ukraine.”

He said that the officers of the Russian army are brave as they fight at the front with their soldiers.

He said the head of the European Union's Foreign Affairs Committee "told me that he is terrified by the course now in Europe, and says that Europe is impossible to defeat Russia."

He stressed that Russia is now a large and stable economic power..

There is a massacre that took place in #Ukraine, known as the “Bucha massacre”

The Ukrainian army accused the Russian army of genocide; Because they found many civilian bodies there, especially since it was the headquarters of the Russian army's assembly near Kyiv.

But the American, Scott Ritter, stated that the Ukrainian police had liquidated those whom they accused of dealing with the Russians..

Hahahaha scott ritter…what a joke of a source.

Instead of copy pasting propaganda, do you really believe ukraine is the strongest nato state? britain? France?
Stronger then 30 european countries together?

I assume you can count right? Military equipment and expenditure?

And russia beating whole nato? A joke.
Russia has its nuclear weapons…else it would have been leveled out of ukraine already. All those km of columns stuck on the roads. Would be death highway times 10.

did they do that , show us evidence of they migrate Russian there to change the population demographic there.
in fact any migration i saw there was the Russian ethnics migrate to Russia to escape Ukrainian bombing in last 8 year . but you certainly don't heat anything of that in Europe and USA news outlets.

and you claimed that's a Russian tactic I point out that's a classic textbook USA tactics .
about usa warmongering in 1850 & 1890 it suffice to say since WW2 they directly or indirectly intervened , bombed and destroyed 90 country

Interesting analysis. Lets see the autumn months.

If the ukranian counter offensive doesnt progress i think european political pressure to end the war on terms more beneficial to russia would be quite high.
“We are just prolonging the war now”
And
“These sanctions hurt us more then them”

I am greatly dissapointed by the weak drive and preparation to really prepare to be ready for 0 russian gas…..
Its all so slow and weak response…”please shower less!” Advice is where we are at ffs….
these weak leaders are not used to, or not realising we are in a war. And in a gas crisis.

Isolate massively, reduce use, start pumping extra, force companies to do so if needed (where is the american LNG/fracking??) strongarm OPEC.
Be ready to go without russian gas ASAP…and THEN cut it off on our terms.
Not have a big mouth, then being completely unprepeared and basically end up having to finance russias war.

Oil, gold, personal funds, these are all less effective as russia can sell it elsewhere.
Gas (10 times pipe capacity towards china) is where it hurts. And now it is hurting europe where russia can just slowly reduce it while fetching ridiculous prices for the remainder.

did they do that , show us evidence of they migrate Russian there to change the population demographic there.
in fact any migration i saw there was the Russian ethnics migrate to Russia to escape Ukrainian bombing in last 8 year . but you certainly don't heat anything of that in Europe and USA news outlets.

and you claimed that's a Russian tactic I point out that's a classic textbook USA tactics .
about usa warmongering in 1850 & 1890 it suffice to say since WW2 they directly or indirectly intervened , bombed and destroyed 90 country
Holodomor ring a bell? Forced population relication soviet time ring a bell?

This is where all those russian minorities come from, and this is the excuse they used for invasion…in 2022…

And stop with these lies about the “poor donbass” i read the UN report which is so often being abused here….
majority of casualties were on hands of the seperatists….

Bombing everything. Forcing the ukrainian population to flee. A minor pro-russian part is staying. They greet the russians. Russian passports handed out. Demographic changed.
Lying about ukrainians bombing civilians for 8 years doesnt make it true. We all know Russia instigated and supported this conflict, which is why no independent media were allowed to enter and report or verify these claimed atrocities.

Bombing everything. Forcing the ukrainian population to flee. A minor pro-russian part is staying. They greet the russians. Russian passports handed out. Demographic changed.
so they must not bomb the positions of enemy, its Ukrainian who must be blamed for those areas bombings if any one to be blamed.
if you can support usa bombing of cities our Israel bombings of anything then why not Russian bombing
Lying about ukrainians bombing civilians for 8 years doesnt make it true. We all know Russia instigated and supported this conflict, which is why no independant media were allowed to enter and report or verify these claimed atrocities.
yeah that's lie . because there is no mention of it in biased western media
and this conflict started 8 years ago when Ukraine banned Russian language in Russian speaking areas.

so they must not bomb the positions of enemy, its Ukrainian who must be blamed for those areas bombings if any one to be blamed.
if you can support usa bombing of cities our Israel bombings of anything then why not Russian bombing

yeah that's lie . because there is no mention of it in biased western media
and this conflict started 8 years ago when Ukraine banned Russian language in Russian speaking areas.
Exactly why is it any of Russias business, besides they wanted to control Ukraine?
Eastern Ukraine was mentioned in the west, reported from where reporters were allowed access. Now tell me why the russian would not allow independent media reporting from the russian side?
Russia is areabombing entire cities calling it “enemy positions” because 1) they cant do precision strikes 2) they simply dont care.

Russia has lowered it's aims since it became obvious that unlike the 2 previous landgrabs this time Ukraine was prepared. So they couldn't take Kyiv and lost men and equipment. Now, with more realistic target they expect the world to believe that's what they intended all along. School playground behaviour.

I gave him an example of my country, Tunisia an Arab country, that fully abolished slavery in 1846 before 99% of the western world.

You are totally delusional if you think that Tunisia abolished slavery without being getting convinced and impressed from the MOVEMENT against slavery which started in Europe and almost all the European countries abolished slavery completely (or at least partially) before Tunisia.

Here is the Timeline of Abolishing Slavery, and you can see this movement started in Europe in 15th century, and almost all European countries are ahead of Tunisia in abolishing it or bringing some kinds of reforms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_abolition_of_slavery_and_serfdom

For sure, religion of Islam has nothing to do with this modern movement of abolishing slavery, as all the Arab countries (and also Islamic countries all over the world) showed no such movement till 14th century.

In fact, real Arabic countries (i.e. Saudi Arabia and its neighbors) were opposing the abolishing of slavery, as it was considered as Halal Allah. Thus, it was only 1963 when Saudia was compelled to accept the abolishing of slavery under Western pressure.

Thus, when one says that Arab and Islamic countries were compelled to abolish slavery, then he is right in saying it, while Tunisia will only be counted at maximum as an exception.

And Islamic countries should be thankful to this modern Western movement against slavery, otherwise, when Western world occupied all the Muslim countries, they would have also made Muslims slaves, just like Muslim Sultans were doing during the last 1400 years history of Islam where they raped the prisoner women in name of slavery.

And Western world abolished the blasphemy laws, but they should have also compelled Islamic countries too to abolish the blasphemy laws. In the presence of blasphemy laws, no just criticism of Islam is possible, and no just debate can take place as Muslims always start blaming every criticism of Islam to be blasphemy and start killing others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom