What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

well, you will need a VERY BIG bucket.

I am still laughing my arse off the time you ask the mod to choose between you and me. A lot of tears are going to come out from that one. Probably not going to stop laugh-crying until you really leave, just as you said when you tell the mob to either ban me or you leave........

LOL :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh::laugh:

What a joy. Pain. More pain for you. Hail Russia.

I have been reading your sorry posts in this topic. You arw literally on your knees pleading for understanding. We won't condemn Russia LOL

Russia is enjoying success by the minute and your crying won't stop that.

What a joy. Pain. More pain for you. Hail Russia.

I have been reading your sorry posts in this topic. You arw literally on your knees pleading for understanding. We won't condemn Russia LOL
lol, my tear is from seeing you ask the mod to ban me or you leave and they did jack shit. Nothing get more tears out from that, it have nothing to do with Ukraine lol. :rofl: :laugh:

I don't care if you condemn Russia lol, as if that would change anything. I mean, would Ukraine lost because Pakistan refused to condemn Russia?? LOL

lol, my tear is from seeing you ask the mod to ban me or you leave and they did jack shit. Nothing get more tears out from that, it have nothing to do with Ukraine lol. :rofl: :laugh:

I don't care if you condemn Russia lol, as if that would change anything. I mean, would Ukraine lost because Pakistan refused to condemn Russia?? LOL

LOL what a joy. Pure joy.

emperor-palpatine-evil-laugh.gif

LOL Russia is going to win and there is little you can do about that.
To be honest, i really don't care...Take the entire Ukraine if you want. It's well, Ukraine.

As i said from the beginning, NATO start this because they wanted Finland and Sweden, they GOT Finland and Sweden now, so why would anyone in NATO care about Ukraine?? Or you really do think NATO care about Ukraine??

The only thing I care is they F as many Russian as they can, as long as they can take down the Russian, that's alright with me. I do care how many Russian are killed, I don't really care how many Ukrainian were killed. I mean, I got to kill my enemy without me or any one from my camp to even leave our country or even fire my weapon, why not?

Nonsense.
People that are ten times worse than the listed butchers only exist in your fantasy.
Mhm yea, because Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan are such amazingly economically strong countries with infrastructure that can support them all.

Totally no civil wars of any sorts were fought after the aforementioned invasions, or the further killings of civillians. Bravo 👍

To be honest, i really don't care...Take the entire Ukraine if you want. It's well, Ukraine.

As i said from the beginning, NATO start this because they wanted Finland and Sweden, they GOT Finland and Sweden now, so why would anyone in NATO care about Ukraine?? Or you really do think NATO care about Ukraine??

The only thing I care is they F as many Russian as they can, as long as they can take down the Russian, that's alright with me. I do care how many Russian are killed, I don't really care how many Ukrainian were killed. I mean, I got to kill my enemy without me or any one from my camp to even leave our country or even fire my weapon, why not?
You don't care about fellow Americans. When the US invades another country in the Middle East, I bet Russians will be shipping boatloads of Atgms, drones etc for the rebels.

Too bad they did not mind their business and stayed inside their borders.

I wish the US military would be used to prevent gangs terrorising people in many US urban areas, the cartels killing Americans through powerful opioids and mass shootings.

In your pics the one climbing the stairs is a woman, not clear, but is that your pic?
No, it's an illustration of a news report about the maintenance of the shelter underpass. I found it on the Internet.

I'm a man.

Back
Top Bottom