What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

expose by who? You?? Do you even know where is the dangerous end of a gun?

Not everyone created different, the very fact that I can negative rate you when I can and you can only give me a stupid :haha: is a very obvious reason.

Only you think you are all that, and if that is not narcist? Then I don't know what is.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So how does it like to be -12 in rating? Must be hard living in the negative HAHAHA

I would put Russian tanks (only armour) reclamation rate a about 30-40%, which mean 30-40% of what they had deployed is destroyed.

You've been exposed by real life military personnel, like the Austrian serviceman who identified the M777 using the very same footage you so desperately tried to argue was fake!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh wow... That's all you can do?! Keep issuing me negative rating?! I'm so scared!!! :rofl::rofl:

This is interesting

House authorizes training for Ukrainian pilots to use U.S. aircraft​

By Bryant Harris
Jul 16, 06:38 AM

4X5LN2MVBRAIRGTHMEYKZYURFQ.jpg
A Ukrainian Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker flies over the flightline during the opening ceremony of exercise Clear Sky 18 at Starokostiantyniv Air Base, Ukraine, Oct. 8, 2018. Clear Sky 18 promotes regional stability and security, while strengthening partner capabilities and fostering trust. (Airman 1st Class Christopher S. Sparks/U.S. Air Force photo)
WASHINGTON — The House approved $100 million in funding to train Ukrainian pilots to use U.S. aircraft as part of the National Defense Authorization Act it passed 329-101 this week.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has asked since March for American-made F-15 and F-16 fighter jets. But Ukrainian pilots accustomed to aging Soviet-era MiG-29s and Sukhoi planes have not been trained to use U.S. fighter jets, a process that could take months.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., told Defense News he has been in touch with the Kyiv on the matter and that he added the $100 million for training as an amendment to the defense authorization bill this week in order to facilitate an eventual shift of Ukraine’s military hardware away from Soviet-era technology.
“What we want to do is obviously send a message to authorize the process,” Kinzinger told Defense News. “There is no doubt to me that when this war ends, Ukraine is going to have to be outfitted with western military equipment. Plus, there’s just no more MiGs left and no more MiG supplies.”
The Biden administration has thus far not transferred the requested U.S. aircraft as part of the billions of dollars in military aid for Ukraine, generating tension with a vocal contingent of lawmakers on Capitol Hill.

The United States also declined to facilitate the transfer of Poland’s MiG-29s from Ramstein Air Base in Germany earlier this year after Warsaw made the announcement without consulting Washington.
The Biden administration has remained wary of allowing sensitive U.S. technology to fall into Russian hands on the battlefield and has worried about Moscow’s response should Ukrainian forces use high-end American equipment to attack Russian territory. But Kinzinger said the Ukrainians can be trusted with the equipment.
“They’ve been clear — and they’ve shown this with the weapons they have — they’re not trying to start a war with Russia inside of Russia,” said Kinzinger. “They just want to defend their homeland.”
He noted the United States is ready to start training Ukrainian pilots at Columbus Air Force Base, Mississippi and possibly in Texas as well. It would take about three months to train the pilots to fly the F-15s and F-16s at a basic level.
The Senate is not expected to vote on its version of the defense authorization bill until September at the earliest, then both chambers must agree on compromise legislation in conference committee. Should Kinzinger’s amendment survive conference, the United States could be training Ukrainian pilots here as soon as next year.

lol, expose what? some dude said it is,? Scott Ritter (Captain USMC) also said no western aid arrived in Ukraine, does that mean that's true???And the guy with World of Tank (he was ex-US army 19A) said Russian tank is not at all Useless........Does that mean it is true??

How stupid were you actually?? I mean, if you buy what the Youtube or whatever video maker tell you, that only mean you are dumb, not you are right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And sure, sure, sure, I don't mind you call you a fake, again, I don't care about a single nobody in this forum....:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl: you mean<...> this much to me.

If you have such a low opinion of this forum and its members, why do you keep coming back here?! :rofl:

If you have such a low opinion of this forum and its members, why do you keep coming back here?! :rofl:
I don't have low opinion of this forum and its member, i have low opinion on YOU, and YOU ONLY. Well, and probably some of your goonie. But mostly YOU :lol: :rofl:

It is good to see you act so desperately.
Not as desperate as to ask the mod to choose, and not got chosen........lol

Geez, must have been very butt hurt, them being your compatriot and all. choose an outsider but not your own kind lol.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Really, really do want to know how you feel when you ask the mod either to ban me or you leave but they did nothing on me.....I mean, god, even I didn't get that crazy and have them choose......and I have 351 positive rating......

Not as desperate as to ask the mod to choose, and not got chosen........lol

Geez, must have been very butt hurt, them being your compatriot and all. choose an outside but not your own kind lol.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Hail Russia. May Russia destroy its enemies and enjoy victory. Amen. I want to see you hurt and destroyed. The Taliban humiliation was just a walk in the park. This will be epic.

Hail Russia. May Russia destroy its enemies and enjoy victory. Amen. I want to see you hurt and destroyed. The Taliban humiliation was just a walk in the park. This will be epic.
Why would I be hurt if Russian destroy Ukraine? Even if they can do it?

I don't have Ukrainian citizenship nor was it ever my home?

I train these guy to f with the Russian, that does not mean my allegiance is to Ukraine.

Plus, from the looks of it, it's the Ukrainian who are humiliating the Russian anyway. I mean, how did Russia lost an island (Snake Island) to an enemy that DID NOT EVEN HAVE A NAVY. Now, that probably the world biggest laughing stock than the next thing, when again, the Russian lose a cruiser to an enemy without a Navy

LOL :rofl: :lol: :lol:

Scream harder. I cannot hear you.
lol, i can never scream hard enough when you ask the mod to choose and they didn't choose you lol

:lol: :lol:

And you know who didnt hear you? the mod here..... :rofl: :rofl:

Look at him go. He is having seizures.
Yes, I am having seizure from you asking the mod to choose to ban me or you leave and it didn't go your way......still falling down my chair from when you first did that. That's arrogant to the max and did not really reciprocate :lol: :lol:

And yes, I am just going to keep going with this with EVERY POST you quote me. :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, I am having seizure from you asking the mod to choose to ban me or you leave and it didn't go your way......still falling down my chair from when you first did that. That's arrogant to the max and did not really reciprocate :lol: :lol:

And yes, I am just going to keep going with this with EVERY POST you quote me. :rofl: :rofl:

LOL If only I could stand with my bucket and collect your tears right now. I would collect every precious drop.

LOL If only I could stand with my bucket and collect your tears right now. I would collect every precious drop.
well, you will need a VERY BIG bucket.

I am still laughing my arse off the time you ask the mod to choose between you and me. A lot of tears are going to come out from that one. Probably not going to stop laugh-crying until you really leave, just as you said when you tell the mob to either ban me or you leave........

LOL :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh::laugh:

nah, 10 tank per infantry BTG, and 40 tanks per armour BTG.

They had around 80 infantry BTG and 20 armour BTG in theatre at the beginning, Comes out with around 1800-2000 tanks. (1800 or standard TO&E, 2000 if reinforced.) and I am pretty sure Russian had put another 70+ BTG in theatre since Feb 24, so it would be more than 2000 deployed.

NB. I know 80x10 + 20x40 = 1600, what I said is just Russian equipment, LNR and DNR both have armoured and they are fielding about 200 tanks at the beginning.
Understood, thank you for the correction

Back
Top Bottom