What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You can't hunt HIMARS with troops, they are about 50-80km away from a frontline, where Russia on a good day make 1 Km a day progress, it would take 50 days even if the HIMARS did not move for the Russian to catch up on them. And they are too mobile to be hunted for any ground force, if Russia is betting on their ground force on those HIMARS, they are going to lose big.....

Also, you can't train 120,000 in 3 months, I don't know what kind of Training Russian is offering, but in the US, it takes on average 4 Soldier to train 1 recruit. There are no 4 to 1 ratio in Russia if you are talking about A complete training with Weapon manipulation, Tactics, Strategy and Military Tradition. The entire cadre would be probably equal to the entire Russian army do nothing but train those recruits, even then I don't know if they can pull off a number of 120,000.

And finally, Russia had already used half of those Mobilised troop, unless Putin fancy another round of Mobilisation, he is not getting 240,000 troop trained up next summer, it would be lucky if he gets 60,000. On the other hand, Ukrainian southern strength is estimated at 80-100,000 just in the south, and that is before any newly trained troop coming in. And you need 3 to 1 to overwhelm the defender, Russia is nowhere near the number enough to make any pushes.

I dont think anyone has proposed hunting HIMARS by ground rather by air

however even advanced fighters like Su35 and Su34 have not really carried out SEAD/DEAD missions

the lack of targeting pods on these advanced aircraft is another big mess

even Mig31 is launching from over Belarus, if Russian can solve these issues they will be back in the game by next year

but I agree its a big question mark

I dont think anyone has proposed hunting HIMARS by ground rather by air

however even advanced fighters like Su35 and Su34 have not really carried out SEAD/DEAD missions

the lack of targeting pods on these advanced aircraft is another big mess

even Mig31 is launching from over Belarus, if Russian can solve these issues they will be back in the game by next year

but I agree its a big question mark
I have already written about this.

You can't hunt HIMARS without Air Superiority, because I am pretty sure where HIMARS is there will be a system or 2 of SAM waiting just around it. And you can't get Air Superiority unless you actually fight for it. What do you purpose for the Russian to fight for it??

This is the exact issue why Combine Arms tactics are important, because you need to be able to push the Ukrainian ground troop out to gain air superiority because you can't do it with Ground Troop protecting Anti-Air Asset, and you can't do that without both equipment and intelligence. Which is why Russia Air Force is lacking, because they are relegated to Infantry Support role, where they should be the aggressor type.

As for how they can do it? Other than they start loaning Chinese J-16 or more capable AWACS, Stealth and EW platform, it cannot be done.

It means nothing but lines on a map. The Russian army is intact and the strategic equation has not only not changed, but its gotten worse for the ukies

The Russian army is literally growing exponentially by the day. While the exhausted ukies are throwing 60 year old grandpas to charge fortified Russian positions with 0 regard for their own mens lives

Russians value their men, ukies (or their american masters to be more specific) have less then 0 value for ukie cannon fodder lives.

This might give you a propaganda victory here and there. But will be strategic suicide long terrm. War is just beginning
Baghdad Bob: Iran's drones are going to get Russians withdrawn to where they started. Nice weapons. Now wonder Hamas has their a**es handed to them with these third rate weapons

Are you able to make coherent arguments or just twitter taunts?

Yes russia loose ukies stronkk. West winnzzz. You can have your chimpanzee level circle jerk twitter convos. Or have actual facts based discussion on logic.

Are the Russian lines breaking? Not even the most pro western propagandist is claiming that. Infact alot of informed ukies are actually extremely weary of a trap. As they know the Russian army is fully intact and withdrawing on its own terms.

I understand humas are emotional animals and seeing lines on a map change bring out That animilstic instinct inside. However, people with military knowledge are not celebrating and are extremely suspicious
You must be the only person on this forum that sees a withdrawal from a major location as a 'line on a map'. Short of total surrender, this is what losing means...You annex a territory, say an attack on it is an attack on mother Russia, then mother Russia gets attacked, and then you withdraw from part of attacked area. Certainly yes a line 'redrawn'.

Listen it could have gone the other way. You didn't run the Russian battle, and you aren't responsible for the current unfolding. But do stop putting your head in the sand and acting like a Russian political officer in the 70s with a steadfast belief in something thats getting further and further from reality

Last edited:
The Virgin Russian military expert:
- Can personally identify which type of T-72 tanks through visual alone. Ended up using it to identify burned tank husk.
- Have years of training as opfor by using Russian military weapons and tactics. Believing them to be capable. The Russian ended losing to an enemy 1/10 of its size.

The Chad Russophobe:
- Russia lost because their culture and people are inferior to superior western technology and race.

95307A9D-B3E2-4B3A-BBE8-E6C151F388A8.jpeg

>> Putin just been given exit ramp. If he does not take it - then he will for sure lose Crimea as punishment and Ukraine will be given a whole series of weapons that has been denied up until now ...

I don't see the point in making terms , that the other side clearly would not accept.

~

War in last stages
My view is that this is only going to persist. Ukraine is now half dead only being propped up by th3 West. And moving back to the other side of the dnipro makes more sense, i believe Russia can solidify their current holdings better now.

Russia should cut off the bridges on the Dnipro and then they can easily conquer half of Ukraine

My view is that this is only going to persist. Ukraine is now half dead only being propped up by th3 West. And moving back to the other side of the dnipro makes more sense, i believe Russia can solidify their current holdings better now.

Russia should cut off the bridges on the Dnipro and then they can easily conquer half of Ukraine

Cope some more, Ukraine is nowhere close to being half dead and Russia controls about 15% of Ukraine, maybe slightly more.

Cope some more, Ukraine is nowhere close to being half dead and Russia controls about 15% of Ukraine, maybe slightly more.
lol, remember you are replying to a person who know probably the square root of nothing about fighting and has been blindly follow what the Russian told him except the call for people like him to fight for Russia (Which even people like him wouldn't answer, that's saying something)

What Ukraine did by pushing Russian out of Kherson is that it completely occupied the land West of Dnieper. Which mean they can use the river as a Natural Defence and free up all the troop along the entire frontline and only leave a few brigades to guard the entrance and approach. And this is what it looks like in Kherson Area BEFORE Russian line collapse

Kherson OSINT Map.jpg

Each of those unit with an "X" on top of their box is a Brigade, there are 14 Brigades in the frontline itself, and 2 further back (1 in Mykolaiv and 1 in Vysokopillia) Another 2 in Krivyi Rih which is no longer the frontline.

Kryviy Rih.jpg

Which mean Ukraine can move 4 Brigades into Kherson and Nova Kokhovka and redeploying the other 14 to somewhere else. If I have to guess, this is where they are going next, probably after winter

Zaporizhzhia.jpg

Notice the 2 dot and square unit? Those are Artillery Regiment, you don't put Artillery Unit behind a line if you are not thinking about breaking thru that line, and that 2 Artillery Unit was in Kherson just about a week ago.

If the Ukrainian successfully punch thru here and straight into Melitopol and Mariupol, then that's the ball game for Russia, there are no turning back and they can't possibly win this war. Even if they mobilise 10 million soldier, because that is the choke point of Russian logistic effort, once you cut it in half you can and will defeat both side in detail.

lol, remember you are replying to a person who know probably the square root of nothing about fighting and has been blindly follow what the Russian told him except the call for people like him to fight for Russia (Which even people like him wouldn't answer, that's saying something)

What Ukraine did by pushing Russian out of Kherson is that it completely occupied the land West of Dnieper. Which mean they can use the river as a Natural Defence and free up all the troop along the entire frontline and only leave a few brigades to guard the entrance and approach. And this is what it looks like in Kherson Area BEFORE Russian line collapse

View attachment 895779

Each of those unit with an "X" on top of their box is a Brigade, there are 14 Brigades in the frontline itself, and 2 further back (1 in Mykolaiv and 1 in Vysokopillia) Another 2 in Krivyi Rih which is no longer the frontline.

View attachment 895782

Which mean Ukraine can move 4 Brigades into Kherson and Nova Kokhovka and redeploying the other 14 to somewhere else. If I have to guess, this is where they are going next, probably after winter

View attachment 895783

Notice the 2 dot and square unit? Those are Artillery Regiment, you don't put Artillery Unit behind a line if you are not thinking about breaking thru that line, and that 2 Artillery Unit was in Kherson just about a week ago.

If the Ukrainian successfully punch thru here and straight into Melitopol and Mariupol, then that's the ball game for Russia, there are no turning back and they can't possibly win this war. Even if they mobilise 10 million soldier, because that is the choke point of Russian logistic effort, once you cut it in half you can and will defeat both side in detail.

Well I said a couple months ago Russia had 6-12 months left before it’s completely defeated on the battlefield . 12 months is September next year. I think we’re right on schedule.

Joke of the day (1 of 2) on Telegram

TV interviewers ask Ukrainian soldier "What are you fighting for?"

Ukrainian Soldier replies "I come here to liberate my homeland, Slava Ukranini"

TV interviewer ask Russian Soldier "What are you fighting for?"

Russian soldier replies "I come here to liberate all the watermelon and washing machine from Nazi Ukrainian control"

Its just common sense, look tge Dniper river is not a small river. Blow up tge bridges, which is what they just did, and concentrate on the East. Then solidify those holdings while continuing to bombard tge western civillian infrastructure. I was so surprised that the Russians only took 3 days to destroy 40% of Ukrianian power capacity. It shows me they never really wanted to go total war. Russia is not going against Ukriane here, they are going against tye whole Nato and the only way they can conquer yhe whole Ukriane is if China steps in to supply Russia. People tend to forget its Ukraine getting destroyed here not Russia. Lol

People need to look at this objectively, not emotionally as if its evil vs good.

Well I said a couple months ago Russia had 6-12 months left before it’s completely defeated on the battlefield . 12 months is September next year. I think we’re right on schedule.
Wanna make a bet? If within 12 months tye Russians are not out of Ukriane, i win, if i am wrong, I will leave. Come on, lets bet, my view is this can drag on foe years. Depends on hw you calculate it, tye territories controlled by Russia is the size of 2 average size European country, some say 20%,you say 15%.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom