What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Here comes the real democracy preacher. We know how your annexing law works. Israel annexes Palestinian terrority till this day. Not a word from the Western champions of democracy. So much pain and anguish for the blue eyed and blonde haired Ukrainians.
Palestine recieves most of its humanitarian funds from the west…and western pressure is what stops israel from
Just acting like any other muslim neighbour and simply genociding or ethnic cleansing the Palestinians in 1 go.

In meantime you talk about human rights but its clear you dont care for anybody other then your tribe/cult…even wishing harm on your fellow countrymen. Despicable.

Critiscism about morals from you goes straight to where it belongs…the trash

Palestine recieves most of its humanitarian funds from the west…and western pressure is what stops israel from
Just acting like any other muslim neighbour and simply genociding or ethnic cleansing the Palestinians in 1 go.

In meantime you talk about human rights but its clear you dont care for anybody other then your tribe/cult…even wishing harm on your fellow countrymen. Despicable.

Critiscism about morals from you goes straight to where it belongs…the trash

Peanuts for the Palestinians to shut them up and accept Israeli annexation. Don't give me this baloney. You turn a blind eye to Israeli atrocities committed against ordinary Palestinians. Their land gets stolen in broad daylight yet your governments are hand and glove with Israel.

I do have to admit Kherson is proving a harder nut to crack then first thought with the russian logistical lines compromised.

Small gains with quite a cost in ukranian lives hnfortunately.
Ofcourse plenty of russian fertilizer as well, but russian lives are cheap. (For Putin…but for russians as well considering there is hardly any real opposition yet)
That's because the Ukrainian probably have order not to get into a "Mariupol" style fight and not to damage the infrastructure of Kherson and cause civilian, Ukrainian Civilian casualty.

Notice that the Ukrainian has already pushed into Outskirt of Kherson City and are in Artillery range, not M777 with base bleed range but 122mm or 152mm Soviet Artillery range, they has been there since August. I kept saying they should try to evacuate the city and level it with the Russian inside, they can do that with anything in their arsenal, M777, casear, HIMARS or even D-30 or 2S19. But no such order came which mean they are most likely sitting it out on the outskirt and wait until they capture Nova Kakovhka and try to complete the encirclement.

And judging from OSINT video they release; It's estimate that they probably have made 4-50km progress in that line and is around 30km away from Nova Kakovhka

Listen to this carefully. The Western powers will never sanction major industries in Russia because their consumers also rely on them.
What are “major” industries in Russia that are not sanctioned?

Peanuts for the Palestinians to shut them up and accept Israeli annexation. Don't give me this baloney. You turn a blind eye to Israeli atrocities committed against ordinary Palestinians. Their land gets stolen in broad daylight yet your governments are hand and glove with Israel.
utter opinionated trash.
Palestinians get plenty of western support…and this despite the fact that israeli-palestinian conflict for the last 70 years has been tiny compared to other human rights issues. With two morally grey parties.

I mean the kurds are a bigger stateless group. Marocco annexed a larger territory then the microscopic amount Israel did, and we have armenian/pontic/bangladesh genocides that no one batted an eye at and certainly never really got any justice.

Oh wait…i forgot…you always grab your list
“Outrage—yes or no”
1. Is the victim a muslim?
No? Who cares
Yes? Potential outrage move to 2
2. Is the attacker muslim
Yes? Turn a blind eye (unless the wrong sect)
No? Start up your outrage!, move to 3
3. Is the attacker a geopoliticial ally like russia or china?
Yes? Wooops!…turn a blind eye again
No? Outrage!!!! Move to 4
4 is the attacker western or worse…a jew?!
Yes? Mouth foaming, flag burning outrage!!!

These Ukraine bomb drone boats are very interesting. The attacks look like a video game.

Russia warships now live in constant fear.

I think it requires SATCOM to transmit signal to Odessa. The distance is too far for direct transmission for remote control, especially considering this is a boat and not an aerial drone.

If navy drones are indeed the future of naval warfare, we can kiss warships arse goodbye the way battleships are no longer built.

I think it requires SATCOM to transmit signal to Odessa. The distance is too far for direct transmission for remote control, especially considering this is a boat and not an aerial drone.

If navy drones are indeed the future of naval warfare, we can kiss warships arse goodbye the way battleships are no longer built.
Probably sat guided drone

That’s a new game.

Drone boat
Drone tank
Drone aircraft

Also, this smart ammo is interesting.

Excalibur shell

Looks at the vid. The smart shell destroys a Russian tank with one hit from far distance.

Most-Accurate US artillery shell is added to Ukraine's arsenal.

Most-Accurate US artillery shell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom