What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The US genocided and annexed all native territories

They then annexed territory from canada (its not a coincidence their borders are near perfect lines)

The US annexed a huge portion of mexican territory which includes california and texas.

If a country was bordering the US(say mexico) and became a foriegn outpost to attack the US. I guarantee you with 110% certainty US would have genocided and annexed a major portion of it (again)

The US believes it owns the entire americas (monroe doctrine).

It thinks all the middle east oil is “our oil that god accidentally put in their lands”.

And will aggresively attack and i stall puppet regimes the earth over. They are literally saying openly they want to turn the whole world into a western vassalage(spreading “democracy “)

The western world has become a parasite on humanity. You really have to be a braindead idiot not to see itat this point. Everyone is sick and tired of having to pay for geopolitical misadventures of the west
Said the person living under a fake democracy, which is in reality a dictatorship which is killing those that are sick and tired of it.

Annexing territory was outlawed in 1949. Any annexing before that are irrelevant to everyone except trolls.

Said the person living under a fake democracy, which is in reality a dictatorship which is killing those that are sick and tired of it.

Annexing territory was outlawed in 1949. Any annexing before that are irrelevant to everyone except trolls.

Here comes the real democracy preacher. We know how your annexing law works. Israel annexes Palestinian terrority till this day. Not a word from the Western champions of democracy. So much pain and anguish for the blue eyed and blonde haired Ukrainians.

Give it back to the Ukrainians with interest.
Please. Russian propaganda is so stupid.

“Moskva was not hit”
“Moskva was hit but all is well”
“Moskva sank but everyone saved”
“We paid back woth interest” (some civilian buildings”
“Nato black ops HQs destroyed”

Blahblahblah.

Wow!!! So you mean to tell me the victors of the world war annexed everything they wanted put jn a rule to permenantly lock in their gains?? Wow!!!! I didnt know that…..

Please tell this “international community” to vigorously follow the case of Syrias golan heights. Oo nvm zionist are special……

Here i will let your western propaganda talking points be answered by Dr. Marandi.

Some fake news german government funded “journalist” tried the same propaganda crap they usually pull, only to gwt absolutly violated by marandi.

This is how you shut down western propaganda:

Foreign diplomats the world over could learn from marandi

LMAO

Don't freak out. Just take breath and take the punches as they come.

You stop shedding crocodile tears because you are responsible for a lot of bloodshed in the world. Russia isn't Iraq. You better get that through your empty skull.

LOL look at him tag mods. Desperate.
Oh yeh I’m freaking out 🙄
You contribute nothing to this thread

Oh yeh I’m freaking out 🙄
You contribute nothing to this thread

LOL What happened to your tall claims? Wasn't Russia supposed to be bankrupt by now? Wasn't Russia supposed to be finished by now? All I am seeing is a crazy economic fallout in many European capitals since Russia squeezed on oil and gas.

PS. Thank God the mods for the Haha button.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom