What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I just like Erdogan personally. I really think Erdogan is helping the EU stop refugees. You owe Turkey.

EU can solve the refugee problem in one day if it becomes cruel like China and leave its humanitarian approach.

Last edited:
Ukrainian news: antiradiation missiles for Himars are coming.

It's the first time I hear that HIMARS/M270 had antiradiation ammo.

Lavrov is holding a top position in Russia and you are not you just crawling on here on the forums Lavrov is a well respected man all around the world
Did you even read the last post what do you want him to call the AshkeNazi than do you have a better word for the Ashke Nazi's ? Not sure why you are so hurt by him calling the ashkenazi A Nazi you act more like a Hasbara troll than a viet

Is Viet suppose to be short for Vietnamese?

Does this man look like he’s on the losing side of anything?

Maybe Lavrov is respected by those yet to experience his habitual lies.

Does this man look like he is a loser?
1658775526848.jpeg

Lavrov is holding a top position in Russia and you are not you just crawling on here on the forums Lavrov is a well respected man all around the world
Did you even read the last post what do you want him to call the AshkeNazi than do you have a better word for the Ashke Nazi's ? Not sure why you are so hurt by him calling the ashkenazi A Nazi you act more like a Hasbara troll than a viet

Is Viet suppose to be short for Vietnamese?

Does this man look like he’s on the losing side of anything?

Lavrov is a stupid liar. Do you think people don’t notice it? He repeatedly denied Russia invasion despite being questioned several times. Recently when he was asked whether or not he was consulted by Putin when making decision to go to war he refused to answer.

That proves he is just a stooge. Lavrov is not in the inner circle. Talking to him a waste of time. Zelinskki knows it he wants a direct negotiation with Putin.

Ah please..
Since 2,5 months i had to suffer hearing about the great russian successes and how bakhmut-sloviansk-kramatorsk line was going to fall in one big cauldron move soon.

And here we are….

Again, first break that line, then see

EU can solve the refugee problem in one day if it becomes cruel like China and leave its humanitarian approach.

The refugees in the Middle East and Africa are not caused by China, and China has no obligation to accept these refugees. Europe and the USA are obliged to accept these refugees.

China has accepted all the 300k refugees caused by the China-Vietnam War. In addition, China has accepted 40k Rohingya refugees. China is much kinder than the EU.

Back
Top Bottom