What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine will receive its first Switchblade 600 loitering munitions soon. And per Aerovironment, they will increase production to 6,000 per year in the next several months.

wonder why you guys had to go to such mental gymnastics to reach some conclusion . first general assembly cant suspend Russia for no reason .
2nd Russia cant veto a resolution discussing Russia it had to abstain , its the case for all permanent member . that's why we have china , England and France there , they do the Veto in such cases , its a close elite group that everybody have the back of each other
The GA can suspend Russia for violating the UN Charter. Article 18 gives them that right.
They can remove the diplomatic credentials for the Arissian delegation, allowing the US to arrest or expel them.
Russia is depending 100% on China for protection in this case.

Last edited:
Oky brain size chicken you won i lost. Idiot
No dude, put map of Afghanistan and your intelligent argument of warm water port was Soviet Union's God given right. That tells the rest of us your depth of knowledge.

No wonder you are starting your own forum. But I don't know how you will find people similar to you to go there since a 5th grader in the village of Sindh will know that Afghanistan doesn't have a warm water port (or any port for that matter).

I had shelter Ukrainian family at my home for 8 months. Spain and turkey is full of Ukrainens enjoying holidays. Which world you are living man. They living safe lives here getting free Immigration in Europe and enjoying befits. You must come down on mother earth as Mars is too high. Europe has to mange housing medical and schooling for those 5 millones people plus Europe has to look after their mental health. Big task..
If you are doing this than kudos to you for your generosity. For EU countries this is a boon since their labor shortages are temporarily solved for for a few years as more of the refugees will work.

But majority (not all) have the males of their house are not with them and are in a war. European life may be better, but ultimately these families are broken. If war ends, some/most may return.

European refugee life may be better than Afghan refugee life. But its a refugee life afterall: nobody leaves the stability of what they own/have and move to a completely new place , be dependent on charity, and be dismembered as a household

Back
Top Bottom