What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

45273099-9675-4EE7-85AF-AF90D30D1F9C.jpeg

When you pay for an article you get slammed in the face the next day.

Welcome to the mullah land :D

83103B67-7E7F-42C4-90C2-1A2427DE0E1A.jpeg

Too humane? Now it looks like too incapable. I analogized the Russian military to that of a mechanic whose skills consists of only oil change or scrap the motor, and nothing in the middle. Poutine tried the conventional path and is failing, that leave the nuclear option or like I said -- scrap the motor. It seems like the Russian military does not know how to do anything in-between. So for Taiwan, given there is a large body of water which is more difficult than land to traverse, the Parade Line Army (PLA) is having second thoughts.
Let's see if I am wrong. They already annexed the 4 regions, my prediction is the same with Elon Musk. Lol

As for Taiwan, if you want to destroy the plant, you must destroy until the roots.

The entire NATO's top of the art air defense systems have been sent to Ukraine to fight the $20,000 Iranian-made Shaeed-136 drones. The Western alliance is panicking. These drones are taking down the existing air defenses and muh HIMARS rocker system as well in Ukraine. ROFL

This is the new panic! :lol: 👇

@gambit
Re: Our discussion 2 years ago

Feel the difference in real life. Air Force is not air power.

and No
You cannot make an anecdote from the Vietnam war and say F35 is different. Russian tech stinks.

Last edited:
Except China is still locked down, the rest of the world isn’t
But but... China don't have 580000 or a million death from covids. I guess life is cheap in USA or India. :enjoy:

View attachment 886516

When you pay for an article you get slammed in the face the next day.

Welcome to the mullah land :D

View attachment 886512
You will not be surprised news about Ukraine soldiers reach Moscow and successfully remove Putin from these western comedy media.

All for what? NATO aspirations? NATO aspirations vs lost territory + lost economy + lost trade + lost resources + lost lives + lost opportunity + lost future.

Ukrainian govt is surely stupid, but US chose it because US govt loves yes yes puppets, so the more of a puppet the country is, the more US "loves" them.

Ukraine will get fukd for foreseeable future and Russia and NATO will walk away and recover. And no fake professor Jhungary, Ukraine WONT join NATO ever. screenshot this
Many people fail to realize. Ukraine is under attack. Who want to take risk to have in atomic. Yes we all know nato and usa are giving covered support which isnot covered anymore they are giving weapons openly to Ukrainen but they don't realize most those weapons will be Smuggled back to Europe and black market. This is what happened in Afghanistan. Most of those weapons were Smuggled here n there. I am afraid when weapons fall in wrong hands and big Disaster can be happened. We have witnessed those thing 90z against soviet

Here we go, Looks like someone is so sure that Ukraine is gonna get toasted. 👇

Remember what the NATO Secretary General stated yesterday. 👇

You're getting it now? This has been a war between Russia vs NATO, where the Ukrainians provided the cannon fodder for NATO.
This man is war monger monster his greed to extend nato boundaries is bringing near to human end.

Last edited:
@gambit
Re: Our discussion 2 years ago

Feel the difference in real life. Air Force is not air power.

and No
You cannot make an anecdote from the Vietnam war and say F35 is different. Russian tech stinks.

I know you Iranians love your little flying mopeds but if you think these mopeds are going to win a war you need to have your head examined.

We don't need the West bogus food aid.

Really ?

This is what you come up when you search " Somalia " in google , this is just o few a of the results from last week :

This one is 10 hours ago :

You should not lie , and you deffenitly should not bite the hand that feeds you .

~

Last edited:
Don't ask how the FSB get their hands on the bus x-ray.

Really ?

This is what you come up when you search " Somalia " in google :

You should not lie , and you deffenitly should not bite the hand that feeds you .

~
Fun fact: Russia & China are nothing without the West. They are the most ungrateful nation on the face of the planet & history. The West has done nothing but to help them & they spit on them because BS reasons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom