What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I guess you also support Israel ?
My thesis is the supporting the territorial integrity of states and the rights stemming from the United Nations charter.
More further, It was not permissible in the 21st century, for cities to be destroyed and civilians slaughtered in the name of achieving military targets, nor to have a return to the 20th and 19th centuries where cities were devastated by bombing, civilians were murdered by regular troops.
Am I clear?

No, Erdogan and Turkey are kind to the EU. But the EU is hostile to Turkey. You don't want Turkey to become a bridge. You want Turkey to become an economic colony.
Such a lie.

Tell me, how would china act to a “friend” that:

Invades a chinese island to annex part of it
Claims chinese national waters and ships naval vessels there
Blackmails china to pay billions more or else flood it with refugees…
Claims chinese are “nazi”.
Says chinese like to see blood of muslim children.
Asks the uyghurs to have 5 children each to form larger and larger part of chinese population.
Says these uyghurs are turkish soldiers…and their mosques are turkish barracks
Sees uyghurs as “forever turks” and have them go on turkish military training.
Control their thinking with turkish imams.

Hmmm?

Such a lie.

Asks the uyghurs to have 5 children each to form larger and larger part of chinese population.

Hmmm?
What you describe is already happening in Cyprus and Greece from Turkey.

At least we are helping the victim, whereas China is cheering on the Russian rapist and even helping in the crime.
You are helping by cheering for the victim, we are helping by giving them condoms. Lol

Russias ”gobbling up” has resulted in its choking right now.

I guess calling other leaders ”Nazi” is considered good manners in China.
Choking? It hurts because the first peentration is always tight, after a while it self lubricates.

@F-22Raptor

Probably the first visually confirmed loss of S300 of the Russian army. The kamaz truck indeed suggests it's Russian. Reported in the Kherson region.

@F-22Raptor

Probably the first visually confirmed loss of S300 of the Russian army. The kamaz truck indeed suggests it's Russian. Reported in the Kherson region.

Himars send their regards.

Did the Germans send a batch of Leopard 1 to the poles?
The poles said that the tanks given by the Germans were worse than the T72.

Poland accuses Germany of reneging on promise to provide tanks to replace those given to Ukraine​

No Germany wants to deliver Leopard 2, but can’t. Germany only has 200 tanks, if we handle over 200 tanks to Polen then we are down to underwear. the dumbest women in history: Angela Merkel. She stripped down the army, tanks can’t roll, plane can’t fly. During the cold war in the 1980 Germany had 5,000 tanks, participated against 20,000 Soviet tanks.
Highnoon Germany must rearm.

276BA21F-C1A1-4C9D-B8F5-A6EBD58DB4D3.jpeg

No Germany wants to deliver Leopard 2, but can’t. Germany only has 200 tanks, if we handle over 200 tanks to Polen then we are down to underwear. the dumbest women in history: Angela Merkel. She stripped down the army, tanks can’t roll, plane can’t fly. During the cold war in the 1980 Germany had 5,000 tanks, participated against 20,000 Soviet tanks.
Highnoon Germany must rearm.

View attachment 864889

And the person responsible for the recent performance of the German armed forces mess is ... Her Excellency was Then German defence minister Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission now lol

Such a lie.

Hmmm?
Let me answer for you and spare everyone further ccp propaganda….
This would be unacceptable to China. All those turks would get a one way ticket to a re-education camp. Many never to return.

Erdogan “kind to europe” are you f*cking kidding me.
We were actively aiding him with patriot missiles for defense….and he calls us nazis and enemies of islam and want millions of our integrated turks to act as a fifth column to eventually annex part of our lands.

Last edited:
Such a lie.

Hmmm?

What I read is the tantrums of a Muslim, especially Turkiye, hater. No one makes these claims. It is only in your illusions and insecurity towards Turkiye. 👆

What a bunch of liars,they claimed they had nothing to do with the attack then aknowledge the attack and turn civilian infrastructure into a "military infrastructure".

Back
Top Bottom