What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I think you give Russia to much credit. There is a limit to its long range capabilities, and every strike puts pressure on western governments to deliver anti air systems asap.
If Russia could destroy the ukrainian infrastructure, they would have done it a long time ago. Doesnt have to take 8 months to figure out what to strike. And if the ukrainian claims are right, they took out half of the missiles - I even saw a group of ukrainian shooting down a cruise missile with manpads

Russians are generally nice people. If Ukrainians didn't host American military bases on Russia's border Russia would have never gone to war.

I think you give Russia to much credit. There is a limit to its long range capabilities, and every strike puts pressure on western governments to deliver anti air systems asap.
If Russia could destroy the ukrainian infrastructure, they would have done it a long time ago. Doesnt have to take 8 months to figure out what to strike. And if the ukrainian claims are right, they took out half of the missiles - I even saw a group of ukrainian shooting down a cruise missile with manpads
That was Iranian drone u can't shoot down cruise missile with a manpas for God sake there's too much propaganda from both sides
Usa and west knows Ukraine can't win the war their only objective is to bleed Russia as much as it can so a weakened Russia might dis-integrate like USSR all at the expense or total destruction of Ukraine, u think west care about Ukraine lol

Usa is selling gas to Europe at double the price , European economy is collapsing . Usa even destroyed Nord stream 1 shows how much it cares a out europians

War is not a romance novel. You couldn't last a day without water. You couldn't walk 2 hours even without carrying anything. Targeting key infrastructure is key to winning the war.

Modern society is all about electricity. No electricity. No nothing. Population falls by 90% because of starvation.

You're comparing a proxy war with a conventional war.

Conscripts are official army personnel fighting a conventional war.

You do not know how wars are fought.

This is a dumb argument.

Once again, everytime you reply to me, you get a negative rating.

I've warned you multiple times this would happen.
No not for proxy wars but for conventional wars , Wagner's are fighting in a conventional war not a proxy

That was Iranian drone u can't shoot down cruise missile with a manpas for God sake there's too much propaganda from both sides
Usa and west knows Ukraine can't win the war their only objective is to bleed Russia as much as it can so a weakened Russia might dis-integrate like USSR all at the expense or total destruction of Ukraine, u think west care about Ukraine lol

Usa is selling gas to Europe at double the price , European economy is collapsing . Usa even destroyed Nord stream 1 shows how much it cares a out europians
Man I was paying 3.70 euros per kg. European consumer is really fucked up. I parked my car as gas is very expensive.. European consumer is paying the price.... winter is on the cornor..

Didnt know you were a conspiracy theorist. Im not going to reply to this Nordstream, weakening Russia, Europe collapsing, USA evil.
But a cruise missiler is slower than a fighterjet, and I do hope you agree Ukraine have shoot down russian jets during this war using manpads? .. Yes? .. So why cant you shot down a cruise missile flying right over your position with a couple of manpads?

50 pubs closing every month as inflation crisis bites
Jump in operating costs and reluctant consumers inflict pain on industry

New figures show that there are now around 39,800 pubs in England and Wales, with the number of closures accelerating in summer.

Between the end of June and September, a total of 150 pubs were either demolished or turned into homes and offices - close to the 200 pubs which shut in the whole previous six months.

Usa gift to Europe

Man I was paying 3.70 euros per kg. European consumer is really fucked up. I parked my car as gas is very expensive.. European consumer is paying the price.... winter is on the cornor..
Im driving every day. Doesnt seem to have an impact in my life. How come?

Didnt know you were a conspiracy theorist. Im not going to reply to this Nordstream, weakening Russia, Europe collapsing, USA evil.
But a cruise missiler is slower than a fighterjet, and I do hope you agree Ukraine have shot down russian jets during this war using manpads? .. Yes? .. So why cant you shot down a cruise missile flying right over your position with a couple of manpads?

It can be done but it is difficult because of small size. It flies low. At low altitude, something going near the speed of sound only gives you a couple of seconds to aim before it disappears from your view.

Back
Top Bottom