What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine is already rebuilding.

Russia's economy will not recover due to the economic sanctions in place.

The biggest winner will actually be two nations that no one is talking about here, Azerbaijan and Nigeria who now both have long term contracts to supply gas to the EU.

As for the US, they can't sell more gas ecen if they want to, because all their refineries are already working at full capacity.
If prices for natural gas stay high others will join the marked for exports. Canada has a lot of potential too.

Yeh look at france today , police cars running out of fuel , others standing in long long queues to get gasoline blame it also on Brexit
Almost, a random twitter post and no actual source on your claims.

What a nice way to argue.

China is the world's factory and China does not sanction Russia considering Russia is long time China client state. Russian civilians have no shortage of consumer products.

I have a feeling Marine Le Pen will win next election.
Stop replying to me with your bullshit troll posts.

The combined NATO spending is $1.2 trillion per year. The military industry is making a profit regardless. The donations to Ukraine is a drop in the ocean.
Ukraine is going to be backed financially by the west when this is over, given Ukraine has taken care of internal corruption when reaching the other side. Im not sure the ukrainian leadership survives a postwar election.
Zelensky will likely lose elections if history is anything to go by.

He'll be remembered as a war hero, but a terrible politician mired with corruption allegations. Pretty much similar to what happened with Winston Churchill.

Who made you admin on this page. Defence.pk standers are going down.
Lmao, where did that come from? Are you mad that I challenged your world view with actual facts?

It's funny that you said "standers" instead of "standards". Nice try though.

Last edited:
3.7 euro per km went up here in spain from .90 cents. I drive around 150km everyday. My restaurant gass bill went 600 to 2000 euros. Even government is giving subsidies but still prices going crazy
Same thing happening here with certain restaurants and bakeries. But its not driven by the war and oil/gas prices alone. Hydro- and windpower has been at all time low because of weather conditions, and the businesses were all just trying to recover from corona lockdowns. So its in a sense a perfect storm, following years of economies being overstimulated. Were all going to get hurt by this major crash - but it was comming anyway. The war in Ukraine was just the last straw.

If prices for natural gas stay high others will join the marked for exports. Canada has a lot of potential too.
We're also seeing a massive push in renewable since the start of the war. A lot more electric vehicles and solar panels popping up recently where I live, but that's just anecdotal.

Same thing happening here with certain restaurants and bakeries. But its not driven by the war and oil/gas prices alone. Hydro- and windpower has been at all time low because of weather conditions, and the businesses were all just trying to recover from corona lockdowns. So its in a sense a perfect storm, following years of economies being overstimulated. Were all going to get hurt by this major crash - but it was comming anyway. The war in Ukraine was just the last straw.
We are in deep shit budy.. inflation and now Electricity water gas. Bills duble the prices

Yanks said bridges are fair targets. Then sure, power plants are also fair targets. No more electricity.

You know, Iskander arti in Kherson can hit power plant in Kiev.

We're also seeing a massive push in renewable since the start of the war. A lot more electric vehicles and solar panels popping up recently where I live, but that's just anecdotal.
Its the way its going. But not as fast as proclaimed. The electric grid isnt made for a complete push towards electricity. Im certain I wont have an electric car in my life, unless someone invents a battery that fits in my pocket.

Who made you admin on this page. Defence.pk standers are going down.
1665438621143.png

1665438683074.png

If you are going to act cute and insult someone about "standards" at least make the effort to spell check and proofread your post before hitting the reply button. FYI @That Guy is one of the most objective and pragmatic posters on PDF. If you don't like the "standers" as you put it here on PDF, you know where the off ramp is.

--- Back on topic ---
Present situation: Russian response with a wider barrage against Ukrainian targets is not unexpected; the question is how long it can now be maintained. However, Iranian drones have added some extra capability.

Impact: Demands for air defence support will increase - Read tweet below:

Outlook: Expect Russian grey zone operations in Germany and Bornholm over the coming days.

Russia hasn't learned anything from history:

Afghanistan: Circa 1980's
1665439275669.png

Ukraine: 2022
1665439455673.png

Yanks said bridges are fair targets. Then sure, power plants are also fair targets. No more electricity.

You know, Iskander arti in Kherson can hit power plant in Kiev.

If blowing up a bridge is an act of terrorism, what does he call his own missile attacks on hospitals, shopping malls, power plants etc? Friendly interactions using explosives?

If blowing up a bridge is an act of terrorism, what does he call his own missile attacks on hospitals, shopping malls, power plants etc? Friendly interactions using explosives?
Putin introduced a new medal to honour all the men who became fertilizer in Ukraine with the most valorous order of the Washing Machine, 1st Class:
1665439837875.png

Back
Top Bottom