What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

“The agreement to unblock Odesa would have been impossible without Himars,” said Gabrielius Lansbergis, Lithuania’s Foreign Minister. “It's now very clear that the war will end earlier if we arm Ukraine faster.”

Can we also put the childish “who is afraid of who” to rest?

Especially considering all are top powers and direct war would be immensely costly to all, let alone the nuclear risk.

Looking at experience, tech, size, budgets…however…america is still far ahead.
Russia is falling further behind with the shitshow in ukraine.
China is gaining…but still untested.
Fighting against US, people laughing. I willing to bet Russia army will lose against Finland. What Russia army doing in Ukraine is mostly terror bombings, massive stupid artillery use.

Show me a vid of a s300/400 shooting anything down, I’ll wait.
But every day you claim they’re shooting down 100% of targets 🥱
Even the so called separatists claim they can't do shit against Himars but somehow the Russians are coming with claims like this even though their arms depots and command centers are being obliterated one by one,lmao.

Show me a vid of a s300/400 shooting anything down, I’ll wait.
But every day you claim they’re shooting down 100% of targets 🥱

You can proceed to 2:57 of the below video where the reporter of the video clearly stated the Russia's S-400 air defense systems took down the HIMARS that targeted bridges. He is an unbiased observer where he described the activities of each side. But of course, you, just like other propagandists, would run "muh HIMARS" are "scoring" nonexistent "victories". 👇

You can proceed to 2:57 of the below video where the reporter of the video clearly stated the Russia's S-400 air defense systems took down the HIMARS that targeted bridges. He is an unbiased observer where he described the activities of each side. But of course, you, just like other propagandists, would run "muh HIMARS" are "scoring" nonexistent "victories". 👇

Some random dude making claims on youtube isn't evidence, mate.

How come Ukrainine is blowing up Russian ammo dumps if S-400 clears skies from airplanes and missiles?

You really are desperate :lol:

Because the US can destroy the Russian military at minimal cost.
But instead it allows Russian artillery mow down 500-800 Ukrainian soldiers daily? This logic doesnt add up to the truth on the ground in East Ukraine especially.
The question you should be asking is why Russia hasn't attacked the Rzeszow airport in Poland where hundreds, if not thousands of flights with military aid for Ukraine have been pouring in?
WEll that would be a cleaer violatioon of international law, and Poland is part of NATO, so that wold easily trigger NATO getting involved in a war with Russia that has no good reason to happen, do you understand what dumb suggestion this is? When did US stop using good logic? You cant seem to follow good logic that Russia follows.

Back
Top Bottom