What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I remind you that it was the Americans who dared not cross the 17 degree line in the Vietnam War to avoid repeating the mistakes.
The USAF made thousands of sorties into North Vietnam, but unlike the Korean War, the Chinese Air Force did not show up.

Ukraine not asking or US don't dare? Man you guys keep on giving excuses after excuses. Russians cut into 75000 pieces? Look at the map! Lol

So why isn't US in the war? I am still waiting for an answer. Lolol

So by your logic Russia is afraid of US and yet is raping Ukriane? And US is not afraid but yet is only observing the rape. Okkkkkk. Now I know what delusion looks like.
That is your logic.
My logic says that Russia is being reduced to a has been, at the cost of a few percent of the US defense budget.
Russia is whining about the West delivering arms, but knows that making the situation worse when it is neck-deep in horse manure is not the best of ideas.

The USAF made thousands of sorties into North Vietnam, but unlike the Korean War, the Chinese Air Force did not show up.
Yes, China's air force did not participate in the Vietnam War, because the support capacity of the Vietnamese govt was even worse than that of China in 1950/1951. We could not let the air force die in vain.
But China's air defense forces took part in the battle. China has sent a total of 16 anti-aircraft artillery regiments. They shot down 1700+ American planes.

Last edited:
western society 30 years ago:

Were going to have flying cars! Robot maids! the future will be soo awsome

Western society today:

culturally: green haired pansexual genderbender lgbtq++++++++ are the cultural standard bearers.

Economically: Radical, illogical, short sided elite eco-fascists in private jets/motorcades have become the ultimate authority: Keeping the lights on has become an absolute huge task now.... with people being told to wash only their crotches/armpits once a week to stick it to putin or something?

Putin is absolutely right, The last thing the western elites think about anymore is improving the lives of their citizens. Thats why the west is rapidly crashing.

The Russians haven’t made any progress in weeks.
Russia officially and publicly announced that they would halt their advances after the battle of Lysychansk to regroup and push further into Donbas. They have made little progress in the last few days because of that, but Ukraine hasn't made progress either. They will soon continue their operations in Donbas.

western society 30 years ago:

Were going to have flying cars! Robot maids! the future will be soo awsome

Western society today:

culturally: green haired pansexual genderbender lgbtq++++++++ are the cultural standard bearers.

Economically: Radical, illogical, short sided elite eco-fascists in private jets/motorcades have become the ultimate authority: Keeping the lights on has become an absolute huge task now.... with people being told to wash only their crotches/armpits once a week to stick it to putin or something?

Putin is absolutely right, The last thing the western elites think about anymore is improving the lives of their citizens. Thats why the west is rapidly crashing.

IMG_20220723_155642.jpg

US massive military buildup in Alaska.
Probably as response to Putin threat: he wants to take back Russia earth.

Its funny how these western supporters keep saying russia running out of men, russia running out of ammo, russia running out of steam and every time they r proven wrong. I wonder if they feel ashamed? I doubt it. The western media have brainwashed and stupidified their population and the odd one is silenced.

Its funny how these western supporters keep saying russia running out of men, russia running out of ammo, russia running out of steam and every time they r proven wrong. I wonder if they feel ashamed? I doubt it. The western media have brainwashed and stupidified their population and the odd one is silenced.

That's why Russia's sending grandpas and T62s to the front,lmao. NATO would utterly trash the Russian army.

Somewhere in Ukraine: Russian reservist from BARS-4 with a captured (huge and rare) heavily modified DShK machine gun.
1658573322475.png

Oh noz, it’s the grammar police on an Internet forum. :lol:

Kid, I’m in the top 1-2% in wealth for my age bracket. :lol:

Now back on topic
So you are in the top 2% or even in the top 1% (!) wealth for your age bracket and still have to sit here 24/7 in this and other forums as a propaganda spam bot?

Ok, seems legit.

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

No thats the russians. The odd one gets 15 years in prison, and this 3 day war (im sorry, special operation) is going JUST like chess master Putin planned.

See all those cauldrons, collapsing ukranians, odessa falling?

Show me a vid of a s300/400 shooting anything down, I’ll wait.
But every day you claim they’re shooting down 100% of targets 🥱

Even the so called separatists claim they can't do shit against Himars but somehow the Russians are coming with claims like this even though their arms depots and command centers are being obliterated one by one,lmao.

Back
Top Bottom