What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I feen RU generals are trying to do things by the book, but their overall lack of experience, and excercise is such that they cannot even connect the dots in between the book, and situation in the field.

Few times in this war, I felt they tried to pull a page from history books, WW2 in particular, but such attempts were horridly misplaced/mistimed/too obvious.

I feen RU generals are trying to do things by the book, but their overall lack of experience, and excercise is such that they cannot even connect the dots in between the book, and situation in the field.

Few times in this war, I felt they tried to pull a page from history books, WW2 in particular, but such attempts were horridly misplaced/mistimed/too obvious.

Like all dictatorship militaries they wont do anything without ordered first, thats why you of then see Russian military doing odd things like assaulting strong defenses with few IFV's and tanks, it wont make sense but field commanders dont have any indendence to make decisions themselves.

Many articles have been written about this issue.

It's quite pointless for Kherson, even if you send in the Spetsnez or any crack troop it's going to be the same, it's not a Stalingrad, it's a Siege of Port Standley.....
No, there is no way out, Stalingrad or the siege of Malta, the question how ugly the ending. I hope the 25k Russia troops at Cherson will surrender, Putin will call the withdrawal. The war will be over end of the month. One most dangerous thing though: the nuclear threat. Putin’s the only joker he has on the table.

Russia defense lines at Kherson collapsing.

Incredible

Ukraine army has retaken 10 towns in the last 24h.

“tentacle” strategy

Attacking by multiple arm

Multiple units of Ukraine army headed by tanks followed by infantry circumvent Russia strongholds and attack the weak points, the flanks. Same tactic as Lyman, but now in larger scale.

Russia army retreating in panic.

The Russian PMC Wagner showed footage of the training of their assault groups. The exercise is called the "Confidence Test" since during the training of soldiers fire from military weapons is fired.

Video of a Russian Ka-52 helicopter hitting a Ukrainian T-64 tank with a Vikhr missile. The probability of destroying a tank class target with Whirlwind missiles is 80%.

The son of Yevgeny Prigozhin, the founder of the Russian private military company Wagner, spoke about the battles in Ukraine in the Bakhmut direction and assessed the training of Ukrainian army soldiers.

Footage of the fall of the burning Su-24M of the Ukrainian Air Force has been published. It is not known what shot down the plane, possibly MANPADS, since two traces of missiles are visible at the beginning of the video. Before falling, the plane was attacked by two MANPADS missiles, but both missed the target.

Man ukraine reports are true. Feeling worried for nuclear escalation since conventional war has brought russians down.

This is how Russia retreat from Lyman

No, there is no way out, Stalingrad or the siege of Malta, the question how ugly the ending. I hope the 25k Russia troops at Cherson will surrender, Putin will call the withdrawal. The war will be over end of the month. One most dangerous thing though: the nuclear threat. Putin’s the only joker he has on the table.

I can say this is going to be wishful thinking.

Don't know.......again, saw a name in some report a few months ago when there is a rumor Putin is having assassination attempt. Maybe it is or maybe not, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom