What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

the real question is can Ukraine take Severodonetsk and then Lysychansk?

both cities fell very fast to Russia and then Russia rolled down to the heavily fortified line at Bakhmut-Soledar-Seversk and they never really managed to break through it

if Severodonetsk/Lysychansk fall the Russians at the defensive line will be cut off and then entire Russian front in the East all collapse

Russia either needs to find a solution to the HIMARS or just pack this war up
Depends on whether or not Ukraine take Kreminna and Svatove. Both town runs supply line into Sieverodonetsk and Lysychansk, and if either or both towns felt. There is no way to supply Sieverodonetsk and Lysychansk can hold. The problem rather is will Ukrainian take them? There is no strategic value for both town other than being one of the towns in Luhansk, Russia see it as the last town they need to take to complete Luhansk conquest. Ukraine don't see it so, they may simply by-pass them and attack Starbolisk instead and really try to crack Luhanksk city itself.

And current intel suggest Kreminna is going to fall in the next 72 to 108 hours, Ukrainian are already fighting in the outskirt of Kreminna, and Savtove can probably last a week or so, but Russian don't have enough troop to guard the entire line.

Kreminna.jpg

This is the OSINT Map on Kreminna-Lysychans front. Every Square with a X on top is a Brigade. and there are 10 Brigade stack in between Lyman and Kreminna at this moment. 10 Brigade = 40,000 men.

Last intel Briefing I have access to claim Russia have 2 divisional strengths in the area or 5 regiment in total, 2 of them were just retreat from Lyman, so their loss is uncertain, and even if those 2 divisional strength are at full strength, you are talking about less than 25,000 men.

Last edited:
Just another way of producing hot air.
are you aware , its not me who must provide link on what you failed , you must provide us about what you manage to do .
tell us the benefit that iran get from the ones that it supposed to get from the deal.

They have nothing but the nuclear option.
based on what? your random azz opinion? lmao.
Their armed forces are so degraded right now it's beyond belief.
if Russia's armed forces are so degraded then why does it have 800 aircraft parked close to Ukraine's territory at this moment? That doesnt sounded degraded to me, and that is just one aspect of Russia's military, but this also doesnt mean i am denying Russia has lost military equipment, but Russia being a top weapons producer also means that Russia can replenish stocks faster and more affordably (local production reduces costs vs importing @ with foreign currencies).

based on what? your random azz opinion? lmao.

if Russia's armed forces are so degraded then why does it have 800 aircraft parked close to Ukraine's territory at this moment? That doesnt sounded degraded to me, and that is just one aspect of Russia's military, but this also doesnt mean i am denying Russia has lost military equipment, but Russia being a top weapons producer also means that Russia can replenish stocks faster and more affordably (local production reduces costs vs importing @ with foreign currencies).

I agree

if Russian switches to full mobilisation they will make Su34 in the 100s

one thing Russia has is huge reserve of resources in men + material, and can fight long wars with heavy casualties because they can stomach heavy losses

the Russian industrial strength is unmatched, I always have the feeling of Operation Uranus, the massive Soviet Counter Attack which broke the back of the Wehrmacht in the Eastern front at Stalingrad

Depends on whether or not Ukraine take Kreminna and Svatove. Both town runs supply line into Sieverodonetsk and Lysychansk, and if either or both towns felt. There is no way to supply Sieverodonetsk and Lysychansk can hold. The problem rather is will Ukrainian take them? There is no strategic value for both town other than being one of the towns in Luhansk, Russia see it as the last town they need to take to complete Luhansk conquest. Ukraine don't see it so, they may simply by-pass them and attack Starbolisk instead and really try to crack Luhanksk city itself.

And current intel suggest Kreminna is going to fall in the next 72 to 108 hours, Ukrainian are already fighting in the outskirt of Kreminna, and Savtove can probably last a week or so, but Russian don't have enough troop to guard the entire line.

View attachment 884232

This is the OSINT Map on Kreminna-Lysychans front. Every Square with a X on top is a Brigade. and there are 10 Brigade stack in between Lyman and Kreminna at this moment. 10 Brigade = 40,000 men.

Last intel Briefing I have access to claim Russia have 2 divisional strengths in the area or 5 regiment in total, 2 of them were just retreat from Lyman, so their loss is uncertain, and even if those 2 divisional strength are at full strength, you are talking about less than 25,000 men.

and another 25,000 Russians are cut off in the Kherson front and the bridges across the Dnipro have been destroyed and pontoons are coming under Ukraine attack

everything to the West of the river is basically cut off

IMG_2014.JPG

Good to see some progress on the kherson front. Keep up the pressure! Slava ukraini!

In the east they are rolling back many months of russian advances.

Russian support for the war is plummeting while western support for ukraine stays high. Gas reserves in europe well over 80% and rising.

I am also wondering how the mobilised orcs will like the ukranian winter in defensive trenches with their poor logistics and supplies….

and another 25,000 Russians are cut off in the Kherson front and the bridges across the Dnipro have been destroyed and pontoons are coming under Ukraine attack

everything to the West of the river is basically cut off

View attachment 884233
The Ukrainian have enough troop in the south to take Kherson, as long as they prep the city with artillery fire or rocket. There are 6 Brigade in the Kherson bridgehead on the Western Side of the Inhulet. The thing is, Ukraine stopped for some reason. They hasn't move since 9-10 and even they moved 3 Artillery Regiment in the area, they don't do much except taking out bridge and ammo dump or HQ. That's prepatory work and mostly try to keep the Russian in their heels. The conclusion I have is they don't want to destroy Kherson city (They can literally flatten the city with the 3 Artillery Regiment now) and they decided to wait until their Eastern Flank took Nova Karkova and encircle the Russian force there.

Starting to wonder if both sides had a complete blackout in northern Kherson area. My favourite source mentioned ukrainian offence in the north 13. september, and hasnt changed the frontline since. Maybe an update tomorrow. War in Ukraine
0C9E27F5-F530-4DFC-ADD4-D3464E25593E.jpeg
C09EBDFB-35BF-45B2-A4FB-41F1082EC45C.jpeg

Last edited:
US gains the most from this conflict and blowing up Nord Stream....

Russians are being mocked and laughed at - but they will extract their pound of flesh from US and Europe for sure. Russians will make sure that war gets dragged on (Ukraine gets paralysed for ever) and if possible, expand to other European states. Russians have a history of fierce counter attack...War ain't ending soon. Celebrations here are childish.

By the way, Russians should be grateful to Muslim Chechens...Only they seem to be doing heavy fighting with ferocity - no drinking, no fear - just straight marching into battlefield.

Europe has become a battlefield now - Noticeable moment in history !!!

Meanwhile, Look at this...

Back
Top Bottom