What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

And You will be hit in the same war, regardless if you stay in the US or run back to Pakistan as both will be targetted in a nuclear war. That is my belief.
You should be careful what You wish for if You want to stay safe.

You are getting a good taste of your own medicine. Russia is teaching you guys a lesson in humility.

Russia is getting its a$$ kicked. 6,600 losses, losing territory, and getting humiliated. A reality check for you

You don't understand; it's a white-on-white killing spree. We've been repeating that since this conflict began, it makes no difference how many Russians or Ukrainians were killed.

FeFWPdyXEAcf_sz.jpg

And You will be hit in the same war, regardless if you stay in the US or run back to Pakistan as both will be targetted in a nuclear war. That is my belief.
You should be careful what You wish for if You want to stay safe.

Worry about us later. First, try to settle this mess. Realistically, Russia wouldn't touch the US unless it's a last resort. So I'll try and settle the score with Europe first.

I belive Dudchane push was to make for a defensible flank for a further push.

You see on the map, it's located next to a large impassable marshland.

Also, it was an ideal point to push RU forces against.

I bet, few RU commanders did unknowingly retreat their units into marshes.

I belive Dudchane push was to make for a defensible flank for a further push.

You see on the map, it's located next to a large impassable marshland.

Also, it was an ideal point to push RU forces against.

I bet, few RU commanders did unknowingly retreat their units into marshes.

Strelkov has confirmed the breakthrough. He says the Ukrainians have over 100 AFVs and a full tank battalion in this area.

Russia has worst case planning for war with NATO. It would be interesting to know what the scope of that war would be and mean.
Well, considering how they executing the war in Ukraine, I don't know what Russia had planned for NATO, I don't think it will work.......Probably it will just speed up the Russian demise on the adventure.

But Lyman isnt THAT important or strategic actually, Bakhmut is far more important, and Ukraine is about to lose it...just rememvber that Ukraine war starts the same was Afghanistan war starts - feeling good, by the time this war goes into next year, US and west will dump Ukraine, because it will be a depressing, unfixable, LIABILITY, period. screenshot this.
lol, how Lyman is not important? And Bakhmut. Can you name me some strategic and tactical value Bakhmut had and Lyman don't? I can probably name you 10 Lyman have and Bakhmut don't

And Bakhmut is not even close to falling. They tried it since July, and it's October, they aren't making any headway.

Back
Top Bottom