What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That's good enough, but I haven't witnessed massive bombardment by the Russians it's only artillery or some MRLS no carpet bombing no mother of all bombs , they need to use heavy fire power eradicate the mercernaries over a larger area tanks and artillery not enough , where is carpet bombing ?

About 11 million Ukrainians have already fled Ukraine to europian countries , it's mostly the mercenaries are fighting with nato weapons and satellite guidance and armaments

The only bomber able to do carpet bombing is Tu-22. Tu-95 and Tu-160 are converted into cruise missile carriers and cannot carpet bomb. Mostly they use attack choppers for attacking tanks.

are you aware , its not me who must provide link on what you failed , you must provide us about what you manage to do .
tell us the benefit that iran get from the ones that it supposed to get from the deal.
You make the claim that Europe has failed to meet their obligations and has not been able to show exactly what point of the JPCOA was not met by not selling Airbus.
Sending back all obligations and saying that Europe violated all of them is not anything verifyable, and therefore just hot air.
One more reply like that, and I put You on ignore.

I hope the winter starts soon so the westerners go to their igloo sooner and stopped arms supply , so far Ukraine has been provided with 80bn$ of aid that could have eradicated hunger and poverty in all of Africa we know how much they care about humanity

Only few realise in what situation this world has come into.

Russians are facing the whole might of West. They will do mistakes or face the brunt but that doesn't mean they will kneel down while in war.
They do not have time to kneel down, when racing to leave Russia…

The best example in Russian History of what is happening now is WWI.
That did not end well for Russia until the West defeated Germany.

I hope the winter starts soon so the westerners go to their igloo sooner and stopped arms supply , so far Ukraine has been provided with 80bn$ of aid that could have eradicated hunger and poverty in all of Africa we know how much they care about humanity

The arguments by supporters of dictators are becoming more and more embarassing over time. This situation is created by Russia, and they have the blame for the consequences.
Meanwhile You can enlighten us how much foreign aid Pakistan is providing.

Last edited:
They do not have time to kneel down, when racing to leave Russia…

The best example in Russian History of what is happening now is WWI.
That did not end well for Russia until the West defeated Germany.

The arguments by supporters of dictators are becoming more and more embarassing over time.
I'm not much of a fan of Russians but I support Russia in this war we want a multipolar world not unipolar world where usa shut down ur swift and u go broke , western sanctions destroyed economies when it didn't meet their expectations, we are over that and Russia and china are final nail in coffin to western black mails

How are the russians supposed to carry out this carpet bombing youre calling for?
Hi altitude bombers

I'm not much of a fan of Russians but I support Russia in this war we want a multipolar world not unipolar world where usa shut down ur swift and u go broke , western sanctions destroyed economies when it didn't meet their expectations, we are over that and Russia and china are final nail in coffin to western black mails

Hi altitude bombers
Congratulations on supporting rape and murder then.
Ignored from now on.

Hi altitude bombers
They havent left russian territory. Those aircrafts are used as donkeys transporting cruise missiles inside russian borders. They would be shot down flying over ukrainian air space.

Back
Top Bottom