What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

a loss of such a high priced jet hurts Putin badly. Russia can’t produce jets anymore because of western sanctions on semiconductor, hightec, and everything else.

Russia makes chips since 1960s. Russia don't need to import components from the West. Since 2014 annexation of Crimea and Western sanction on Russia, Russia no longer use any Western made component.

so in reality, NATO's balkanization of RUssia (and Iran too) havent worked, you will have to try better, losers.
IMO the balkanization process works very effectively for both Iran and Russia. Especially for Russia, it will accelerate gradually. Loser.

IMO the Balkanization process works very effectively for both Iran and Russia. Especially for Russia, it will accelerate gradually. Loser.
thats your opinion, but the facts on the ground prove the opposite, keep working at it ok? overstretched cowards- you cant kill people scott free anymore! new world order in place. NATO is the type of military coward that loathes the day it will have to boot up and actually fight, because it'll just be Afghanistan PART TWO.

abn

and gaining dependence on US gas? how is that better? thanks.

good you know that.

do you mean Ukraine or Russia? balkanization means a large country gets smaller, and that happened to Ukraine , not Russia, Russia got LARGER, so in reality, NATO's balkanization of RUssia (and Iran too) havent worked, you will have to try better, losers.

Just wait and see. Putin will be killed like Hitler and Russia will be balkanized like Germany.

You do not know the power of Jews and Zelensky.

Zelensky pledges never to talk to Putin​

Ukraine will not negotiate with Moscow until Putin is replaced as president, Zelensky and his cabinet said

IMO the balkanization process works very effectively for both Iran and Russia. Especially for Russia, it will accelerate gradually. Loser.

Dont worry were not turkey.. a fascist state where they lost/genocided all non-turkish territories, and barely hanging on occupying a little kurdish territory. The second you become hostile to Iran, is the second the balkanization of turkey will be completed by Iran cutting you in half, and taking away your eastern kurdish regions.

And thats a best case scenario. Worse case scenario you will get deported back to mongolia

Since the start of the war Ukraine lost Kherson, Melitopol, Berdiansk, Mariupol, Severodonetsk + Lysychansk twin cities, a total of 1 million people, down to 36 million people from a pre war population of 37 million people, while Russia population increased from a pre war 147 million people to 151 million people. The numbers game gets better for Russia and gets worse for Ukraine as the war drags on.

Ukraine has recently achieved some degree of success, against Russian forces. So, it is quite possible, that Ukraine might be able to take their lands back from Russian occupation, in due time. Apparently, for quite some time, performance of Russian forces is quite dismal.

a loss of such a high priced jet hurts Putin badly. Russia can’t produce jets anymore because of western sanctions on semiconductor, hightec, and everything else.

Odd to deploy a Mig-31 down there given the use case of the aircraft - i can onsume it was there so that the Russians could use it to launch hypersonic missiles. An embarrasing loss to lose one in landing though.

How about 2 years down the road? 5 years down the road?
Horrible for US- which was went good for US 5 years down the raod? Afghanistan, NO, iraw, NO, even SOmalia,incompetent weak Us forces had to be pulled out of there during Trump after 1 suicide bombing happened on US troops.
I have been saying all these since the beginning of the war 7 months ago, how about you really go remember what I said 3 to 6 months ago to see whether my prediction became true?
you are using a fallacy here - just because you have predicted some military actions Ukraine actions and weapons Ukraine used in the war or if Russia will get balkanized (which im sure other militarily familiar people would also know too), that DOES NOT MEAN you know how the war will end, simple.stop tricking us on this thread! ur such a fukn manipulator, always using your military knowledge to - 1) brainwash many people 2) tell lies and paint a different picture of the war - you're no authority on this forum, sit in your own seat, we each have a seat at this table/forum 3) you arent able to predict the future correctly about the conflict, your insight isnt v ery helpful, because its not very analytical, seriously, you just talk alot, and some emotiaonlly biased PDF members give u some lieks for support- end of story.
I said US is going to send HIMARS back when HIMARS wasn't even known here on PDF.
AND THEN WHAT? what does this have to do with the fact that Russia wont get broken up in 5 years? you change the argument mid way and then start attacking people like me for calling you out for your infinite lies and fallacies.
I said Ukraine is going to make Counter Offensive in the East when Russian still fighting for control in Sieverdonetsk back in May,
and then what? how is this linked to my point about NATO failing to balkanize Russia? stop changing the topic- weak stupid NATO tried to balkanize Russia via Georgia, but Russia beat up Georgia and set lazy NATO back!
I said Kherson counter offensive seems obvious for a distraction before they have been saying that for a long time back in August when Zelenskyy was talking about it before actually doing it in August. How many times I have been right since the beginning of the war?
AND SOO WHAAAT???????? none of this is related to whether NATO can balkanize Russia, and it says nothing about how the war will end for Ukraine, because the reality today is that Ukraine doesnt have the huiman financial or military resources to take back everyhtring Russia has taken - Is that statmeent true or false in your opinions? yes or no answer pls.
PLEASE, DO FEEL FREE TO LOOK UP WHAT I SAID 3 TO 6 MONTHS AGO AND REMEMBER WHETHER OR NOT I AM RIGTH.
you predicted some few things right, but you also lie and use fallacies, you are no future truth teller, why dont you tell us where this war will be in 7 months from now? huh??? cuz you cant!!! for someone whose spent so much time in the military, you should know how to give us more advanced analysis, instead of just thinking about which weapons US has in inventory that it will likelty send Ukraine (HIMARS)- that doesnt make you a genius, you want us to see you as agenius, but you're a bised emotional military brat, but the good news is that in military affairs, FACTS OVER EMOTIONS- Ukraine is a dead state, it will never be put together, humpty dumpty will stay better put togetether than Ukraine, and US cant change that, because US era of domination is over, and i'm not talking about how an American like you is power and ego hungry in your town and state, i mean worldwide levels.
On the other hand, have you getting any right decision?

People have to be really dumb to buy what Putin said
what exactly did we "buy"? tell us so we can confirm, but this is another bogus claim byou you with no facts toback it up, again.
WHEN ALL THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL.
what writing? stop talking vaguely and makek direct points, but you cant, because your bich Ukraine will never be one again, Ukraine is a former low self esteem state not worthy of independence, because it doesnt know how to keep and value it.
ure, according to him everything is A-OK since March to September as he said, "That's not a retreat, that's a planned troop movement, everything is going according to plan." How many times did he or that dude from MOD said that in the last 6 months. But then who call a general mobilisation on September 21?
Russia did!
Sure, we lost 6000 soldiers, and everything is fine, I am just calling up 300,000 reserve who I send to the front line with 5 days of training and create a border issue where more men left Russia then the people I send to this war at the end of February. Sure, everything is A-OK according to him.
yes everythign is ok, but because NATO gave Ukraine SOOO MUCH SUPPORT from NATO, Russia has to increase its militarty resources to fight the Ukraine war more effectively, what is wrong with that? US DID A SURGE IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ- why? after destroying those countries completely, and they were non nuclear states nad mostly terrorists and local militias, why did US increase its troops in Iraq and Afghanistan UNDER PATREUS? those surges are what Russia is doing now, Russia is doinga surge, why cnat you call it that too? Ukraine is a large state, with large terrritory, and lots of NATO Support, so Russia needs more forces there, but a blockhead like yourself will tell us you're brillaiinit, but also be unable to understand that point.
Man, you people are really gullible.
stop projecting, cuz that's who you are- you bought ALL THE LIES from foreign western govts that got rich abusing your people, and you think you will educate us with your propaganda? you're a joke, and i know it.

Just wait and see.
but why dont you do that instead of saying bogus things on PDF then? cuz this isnt evidence my G
Putin will be killed like Hitler and Russia will be balkanized like Germany.
lol, false equivalence- WW2 and today are very different global contexts.
You do not know the power of Jews and Zelensky.
i know Jews in Israel struggle to keep their territory in the middle east, got pushed out of small southern Lebanon after 18 years, they cant worked down, you're just uninformed or in denial.

Horrible for US- which was went good for US 5 years down the raod? Afghanistan, NO, iraw, NO, even SOmalia,incompetent weak Us forces had to be pulled out of there during Trump after 1 suicide bombing happened on US troops.

Are we talking about Ukraine or US?

you are using a fallacy here - just because you have predicted some military actions Ukraine actions and weapons Ukraine used in the war or if Russia will get balkanized (which im sure other militarily familiar people would also know too), that DOES NOT MEAN you know how the war will end, simple.stop tricking us on this thread! ur such a fukn manipulator, always using your military knowledge to - 1) brainwash many people 2) tell lies and paint a different picture of the war - you're no authority on this forum, sit in your own seat, we each have a seat at this table/forum 3) you arent able to predict the future correctly about the conflict, your insight isnt v ery helpful, because its not very analytical, seriously, you just talk alot, and some emotiaonlly biased PDF members give u some lieks for support- end of story.

Isn't it the exact point why you said, "Let's remember what I said 3 to 6 months down the road"?

I mean no one know how this war ends, and you can try to predict every outcome and every movement, and being a infantry officer, I know something called "Military Science" and that way you can try to see how a war goes.

I DON'T NEED TO PREDICT FUTURE TO SEE WHAT RUSSIAN IS DOING IS AGIANST THE PRINCIPAL OF BASIC MILITARY SCIENCE.

AND THEN WHAT? what does this have to do with the fact that Russia wont get broken up in 5 years? you change the argument mid way and then start attacking people like me for calling you out for your infinite lies and fallacies.

What about Russian broken up, I never said anything about Russian broken up.

On the other hand, you accuse me of lies and fallacies, but in the end and time and time again, I prove it to be otherwise, do you want me to quote your last post saying I am a liar for saying US did not devote a lot of money up to Ukraine and show me Ukraine has received 63.9 billion of dollars aid, when I show you the exact post I quote you was about weapon and not money?

Who's lying there?
and then what? how is this linked to my point about NATO failing to balkanize Russia? stop changing the topic- weak stupid NATO tried to balkanize Russia via Georgia, but Russia beat up Georgia and set lazy NATO back!

AND SOO WHAAAT???????? none of this is related to whether NATO can balkanize Russia, and it says nothing about how the war will end for Ukraine, because the reality today is that Ukraine doesnt have the huiman financial or military resources to take back everyhtring Russia has taken - Is that statmeent true or false in your opinions? yes or no answer pls

Again, since when did I say anything about Balkanize Russia? There are another guy (Forgot what's his name) saying that, I think you either confused me with that guy or you intentional misleading people and said I claim that?

Show me and quote me the post I said NATO, or anyone will Balkanize Russia?

you predicted some few things right, but you also lie and use fallacies, you are no future truth teller, why dont you tell us where this war will be in 7 months from now? huh??? cuz you cant!!! for someone whose spent so much time in the military, you should know how to give us more advanced analysis, instead of just thinking about which weapons US has in inventory that it will likelty send Ukraine (HIMARS)- that doesnt make you a genius, you want us to see you as agenius, but you're a bised emotional military brat, but the good news is that in military affairs, FACTS OVER EMOTIONS- Ukraine is a dead state, it will never be put together, humpty dumpty will stay better put togetether than Ukraine, and US cant change that, because US era of domination is over, and i'm not talking about how an American like you is power and ego hungry in your town and state, i mean worldwide levels.

Dude, I predict a lot of military movement, and I listed quite a few, not just about HIMARS, I said there are no way they can take Kyiv from the get go, there are no way Russia can hold the entire Kharkiv back in May, and the Ukrainian are going to attack Kupainsk back in June when Ukraine started to receive these HIMARS?

Was I lying? You can literally look up my old post and find it, it's a public record.

On the other hand, all your "Ukraine is done", "Ukraine is dead state" and "There are no way Ukraine can counter attack from you" is first been proven wrong, and second, that's a "Trust me Bro" comment.

Also, what did I lie? I mean, how can a prediction be a lie? It's a prediction, it can either come true or not, You cannot lie about prediction.

what exactly did we "buy"? tell us so we can confirm, but this is another bogus claim byou you with no facts toback it up, again.

what writing? stop talking vaguely and makek direct points, but you cant, because your bich Ukraine will never be one again, Ukraine is a former low self esteem state not worthy of independence, because it doesnt know how to keep and value it.

Russia did!

Sure, Russia is doing A-OK, is that why they wanted to mobilise? all these mobilisation and protest in Russia is a lies, so did the 30% increase in food price, unable to make Mcdonald French Fries. and people exodus, those are all lies according to me, right?

LOL
yes everythign is ok, but because NATO gave Ukraine SOOO MUCH SUPPORT from NATO, Russia has to increase its militarty resources to fight the Ukraine war more effectively, what is wrong with that? US DID A SURGE IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ- why? after destroying those countries completely, and they were non nuclear states nad mostly terrorists and local militias, why did US increase its troops in Iraq and Afghanistan UNDER PATREUS? those surges are what Russia is doing now, Russia is doinga surge, why cnat you call it that too? Ukraine is a large state, with large terrritory, and lots of NATO Support, so Russia needs more forces there, but a blockhead like yourself will tell us you're brillaiinit, but also be unable to understand that point.

stop projecting, cuz that's who you are- you bought ALL THE LIES from foreign western govts that got rich abusing your people, and you think you will educate us with your propaganda? you're a joke, and i know it.
Sure, even at your report, NATO and Non-NATO country only gave 63.9 billions of dollar of Aids, and let's for argument's sake those are all military aide going to Ukraine, which your own reference said it was not. That's not even a single year of Russian defence budget.

How is that "ALOT OF NATO SUPPORT" I mean, either you have a dumb way to interpret "How Many" or you aren't know shit on the topic. And you don't need to be well verse in Military Matter to know Russia is in dire state. I mean if you choose not to believe it, that only mean you are dumb, that does not mean I am lying.

On the other hand, Ukraine JUST liberated Lyman, and forcing their troop on the way to Kreminna how about Russia live up to his promise to protect Every bit of Donetsk like it's Russian own territories? Or is that what they got?

LOL you sounded like a wounded dog, barks but no bites. Same as Senor Putin

Back
Top Bottom