What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The likes of u jumping here and ur govt pushing for conflict is evident. Only an idiot like u will be too gullible not to see it.
The US been itching for this war, even there is video of biden talking abt it many years ago, u think ppl r stupid like u? The US is still pushing for more hostilities instead of working for peace or ceasefire. The US is the ugly evil pushing for use of nukes and i hope in the end the US eats it, so their stupid ppl learn a lesson.
How do you figure the US 'eats' it. US has no moral standing against the annexation given how openly Israel is allowed to operate.

Separate your moral standing and emotion: US is not an angel. But Putin is no angel either. What he did the Chechnya . And more recently Putin's operations in western Syria. And its directly responsible through its outdated doctrine and substandard weapons for Arabs losing in every war with Israel to where Palestinians live in a permanent state of humiliation.

Unless you have a soft spot for beaten losers, and want to empathize with them. Putin is no better in interefering and killing muslims than US.

Hmm i think you lay in coma for a while. Maybe from day 3 of this special operation?

Please read through days 4-220…you will get updated that things are not so glorious for russia…
Give him a break: he has been watching yesterday's Moscow annexation parade in a loop and really believes Russia has never had it better. Rest of Europe's fertility ratio is being solved as able bodies intelligent men leave and move there.

Shit, you beat me to it.

I was going to post that after I post "Today Russian lost Lyman" to the other dude, but I got distracted by other post talking about M4s and 556 round......

Should not have done that...
Sometimes you watch these tv ads that have disclaimers and terms adn conditions that effectively indicate exclusions to prevent misunderstandings.

I see Kremlin issuing a footnote to its annexation document where they have 'towns that are not part of the annexation'. That will be constantly updated as they lose the smaller towns.

Fortunately they can still us the Microsoft Word licenses from last year on the last laptops they will ever own to make these changes on a daily basis vs. to have to resort to a printing press

So finally the regions for which the special military operation was initiated by Russia are now officially party of Russia. The official annexation has been announced.
A sad moment for those here who were giving bjs to uncle SAM.
I've told that Russia is going to win.
AND
This is just the start slowly all of Ukraine will become part of Russia as historically it has been as a Slavic nation.
A clear slap on the face of the west and for the Ukrainian to not get cosy with the EU and US. A message for Sweden and Finland as well to live as good neighbours or face the wrath of mighty Russia.
Next target of Russia is all the coastal line of black sea and then perhaps kiev or the western border.
Yes this was the intent all along: good thing is you can recast the past as you wish but doesn't make it real.

For this original goal they had set the mission to be the replacement of the Nazi government and have an incompetent army with lines of armor in a single file go to Kiev? And lose its flagship in Black Sea and then home port the rest of the Navy and its Air Force.

Technically, if it's up to Putin declaration, Lyman is now the first "Russain" city to be returned back to Ukraine control. That was fast.

The latest update from Russian military blogger Rybar: "By the middle of the day it became obvious - the decision has been taken to withdraw forces and abandon Lyman" https://****/rybar/39615

Russia's Defense Ministry has confirmed Russia's withdrawal from Lyman, per @rianru and @tass_agency

Congrats to Ukraine army of taking Lyman

Well done!

UKRAINE-RUSSIA-CONFLICT

An Ukrainian T-72 tank runs on a road near Lyman | Yasuyoshi/AFP via Getty Images

Back
Top Bottom