What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So finally the regions for which the special military operation was initiated by Russia are now officially party of Russia. The official annexation has been announced.
A sad moment for those here who were giving bjs to uncle SAM.
I've told that Russia is going to win.
AND
This is just the start slowly all of Ukraine will become part of Russia as historically it has been as a Slavic nation.
A clear slap on the face of the west and for the Ukrainian to not get cosy with the EU and US. A message for Sweden and Finland as well to live as good neighbours or face the wrath of mighty Russia.
Next target of Russia is all the coastal line of black sea and then perhaps kiev or the western border.

So finally the regions for which the special military operation was initiated by Russia are now officially party of Russia. The official annexation has been announced.
AND
This is just the start slowly all of Ukraine will become part of Russia as historically it has been as a Slavic nation.
A clear slap on the face of the west and for the Ukrainian to not get cosy with the EU and US. A message for Sweden and Finland as well to live as good neighbours or face the wrath of mighty Russia.
Next target of Russia is all the coastal line of black sea and then perhaps kiev or the western border.

Seeing Russia's amazing performance in Ukraine I'm pretty sure even Finland could handle those drunkards.

Last edited:
AND
Officially those regions are part of Ukraine.

Look at the bigger picture,don't find little clips of few soldiers to get the orgasm.

With no physical control.
Though in your wet dreams definitely they are part of Ukraine.

The "bigger picture" ? Russia controls less territory than it did in march,were thrown out of Kharkiv,Sumy,Chernihiv,Kyiv,Mykolayiv lost its best troops in the process,has to rely on Wagner/"volunteers" and untrained and underequipped reservists to support its war effort.

Russia in a matter of days/weeks is losing what it took them months and months to achieve.

By declaring and incorporating bogus "republics" that never existed in the first place,the US and western world will only accelerate their arms deliveries,Russia's getting weaker every days while Ukrain's getting stronger. And before you say "muh Russia's fighting against NATO",they are only losing to our suplus stores as one once said.

NATO would absolutely obliterate those drunkards to the stone age.

Look at the bigger picture,don't find little clips of few soldiers to get the orgasm.

You have to be really naive to think the war ends with Russian annexing those oblast.....

Especially Russia themselves does not have full control on all those oblast. And unlikely to gain ground.

If you require physical control of territories, you just opened the doors for the legitimacy of conquests just for sheer territorial expansion. The inevitable corollary argument WILL be that if a country can lose physical control, then it does not deserve its sovereignty, and if a country can be proven even on paper that it can lose control, then strong countries do not need to threaten their weaker neighbors but just simply take what they want.

AND
Hmm i think you lay in coma for a while. Maybe from day 3 of this special operation?

Please read through days 4-220…you will get updated that things are not so glorious for russia…

Seems shit may hit the fan. The Americans trying their best to push russia into making more mistakes. Well i hope russia nukes the US when shit hits the fan. America needs to learn a lesson, pushing others to war can burn ur own house.

West Germany and East Germany were carved up from Germany by the Allies after WW2 with Potsdam treaty. West Germany and East Germany were never at war.

Whereas it was not West Germany and East Germany but West Germany and Middle Germany. East Germany is still at stake.

The "bigger picture" ? Russia controls less territory than it did in march,were thrown out of Kharkiv,Sumy,Chernihiv,Kyiv,Mykolayiv lost its best troops in the process,has to rely on Wagner/"volunteers" and untrained and underequipped reservists to support its war effort.

Russia in a matter of days/weeks is losing what it took them months and months to achieve.

By declaring and incorporating bogus "republics" that never existed in the first place,the US and western world will only accelerate their arms deliveries,Russia's getting weaker every days while Ukrain's getting stronger. And before you say "muh Russia's fighting against NATO",they are only losing to our suplus stores as one once said.

NATO would absolutely obliterate those drunkards to the stone age.

You have to be really naive to think the war ends with Russian annexing those oblast.....

Especially Russia themselves does not have full control on all those oblast. And unlikely to gain ground.

If you require physical control of territories, you just opened the doors for the legitimacy of conquests just for sheer territorial expansion. The inevitable corollary argument WILL be that if a country can lose physical control, then it does not deserve its sovereignty, and if a country can be proven even on paper that it can lose control, then strong countries do not need to threaten their weaker neighbors but just simply take what they want.

Hmm i think you lay in coma for a while. Maybe from day 3 of this special operation?

Please read through days 4-220…you will get updated that things are not so glorious for russia…
I think by telling the truth I have put too much salt on your western wounds. I can see you are clearly in pain and frustration is touching the sky.
@Vergennes the parts of areas you claim to be retaken by Ukraine were in fact never a target of special military operation. Or even if lil ones are retaken , they will be taken back with brute force by russia BECAUSE now they are part of Russia.
Now those areas being officially declared part of Russia any future attempt of retaking them back will be considered an attack on mainland Russia and the response will be far more brutal than before. Now I hope NATO , US and EU won't be stupid to arm nazis in Ukraine because that means a direct confrontation with Russia, a confrontation the west can't afford to have.
What happened yesterday was a big big development which is going to alter the course of this conflict.
PERIOD.

I think by telling the truth I have put too much salt on your western wounds. I can see you are clearly in pain and frustration is touching the sky.
@Vergennes the parts of areas you claim to be retaken by Ukraine were in fact never a target of special military operation. Or even if lil ones are retaken , they will be taken back with brute force by russia BECAUSE now they are part of Russia.
Now those areas being officially declared part of Russia any future attempt of retaking them back will be considered an attack on mainland Russia and the response will be far more brutal than before. Now I hope NATO , US and EU won't be stupid to arm nazis in Ukraine because that means a direct confrontation with Russia, a confrontation the west can't afford to have.
What happened yesterday was a big big development which is going to alter the course of this conflict.
PERIOD.
And what happened today is Russia loses Lyman...And most likely Kreminna and Svatove by tomorrow.

It seems like you are the one with too much salt on your wound. Not the Ukrainian or Us.

Back
Top Bottom